Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? (7637 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
My girl who claimed to be a virgin was telling me last week that her hair is bad and she would like me to offer her some financial assistance.

I am like, "oh honey you know i am not really ready for this, why cant we wait for the right time?"

5 Likes

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by biola44: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
this is hilarious grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
You are such a jerk!!  angry
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
So what do you want us to do? Join you to whine?
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by africhika(f): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
emmm, errr, what is this? LOL

u always know the boys from the men.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by StellaN3(f): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
this poster is harsh oooooooooooooooo
u mean no nyash no money
bros no be like that ooooooooo, if she's a virgin true 2rue u gat to help
her okey, just think twice b4 taking actions okey!!
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by MissyB1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
africhika:

!!!
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
africhika:

Very true. Men won't come here ranting over pittance.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by gbonesky(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
no i do not think so
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
Stella N:

this poster is harsh oooooooooooooooo
u mean no nyash no money
bros no be like that ooooooooo, if she's a virgin true 2rue u gat to help
her okey, just think twice b4 taking actions okey!!

If she nor be virgin make he kick am out? The girl is still a slut and a woman with no dignity. In this time and age it is a disgrace to be maintained by a man, even if he is your husband.

1 Like

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

My girl who claimed to be a virgin was telling me last week that her hair is bad and she would like me to offer her some financial assistance.

I am like, "oh honey you know i am not really ready for this, why cant we wait for the right time?"

This is just so frank! grin
A girl cannot think answering "girlfriend" is enough reason to obtain cash from dudes, it just doesnt work that way. Feel free to be sexually self-sufficient but be ready to be financially self sufficient too grin grin cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2009
whitelexi:

A girl cannot think answering "girlfriend" is enough reason to obtain cash from dudes, it just doesnt work that way. Feel free to be sexually self-sufficient but be ready to be financially self sufficient too grin grin cheesy

Una don dey bring sense come now! If a girl expects money in excahnge for sex you guy'll be the first to call her a slut!!

1 Like

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
michelin89:

If she nor be virgin make he kick am out? The girl is still a slut and a woman with no dignity. In this time and age it is a disgrace to be maintained by a man, even if he is your husband.

What's this one saying? That giving a girl money once in a while to make her hair means you are 'maintaining' her? Abeg talk anoda thing jor . .
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by posakosa(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

hahahahahahahahhaha!
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ujujoan:

Una don dey bring sense come now! If a girl expects money in excahnge for sex you guy'll be the first to call her a slut!!

The difference is in the numbers grin
How many guys does she take money from in exchange for sex?
How many times does she do this in a month?
How much has she made on each occasion?

Numbers my dear, numbers grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Yumi(f): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
I never ask a man for money. I never want a man to walk up to me anywhere and tell anyone that he paid for anything in my life. He can pay for outings on our dates and buy me the odd present if we are in a relationship, but I pay my own bills and for my own necessities. I never want to rely on a man financially it gives him too much power. I never want to feel indebted to any man so any time they treat me like rubbish I can show them the door as I don't need them. Unless I get engaged/married then it might change.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by posakosa(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi: reveal yourself.

you're such a woman. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi:

I never ask a man for money. I never want a man to walk up to me anywhere and tell anyone that he paid for anything in my life. He can pay for outings on our dates and buy me the odd present if we are in a relationship, but I pay my own bills and for my own necessities. I never want to rely on a man financially it gives him too much power. I never want to feel indebted to any man so any time they treat me like rubbish I can show them the door as I don't need them. Unless I get engaged/married then it might change.

Bla bla bla. . .  Seriously, like how old are u?? cool grin cheesy grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ujujoan:

You are such a jerk!!  angry

Me?!!!  angry if i catch you ehhh!!
africhika:

no, "you can always tell the deifference btw wise and the foolish"

whitelexi:

abeg tell them. thank you  bro
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

abeg tell them. thank you bro

I tell them all the time, i know u also tell them cos i read your posts, but no matter how many of us try to tell them - they dont hear. . . Its like these people all need hearing AIDS grin grin grin
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

Me?!!!  angry if i catch you ehhh!!

Yes nau, werrin u fit do

whitelexi:

Bla bla bla. . .  Seriously, like how old are u?? cool grin cheesy grin

I was gonna ask her the same question myself!!

whitelexi:

The difference is in the numbers grin
How many guys does she take money from in exchange for sex?
How many times does she do this in a month?
How much has she made on each occasion?

Numbers my dear, numbers grin grin grin

Numbers only come in when we are talkin about cheating!! I'm talkin of a relationship where they are both faithful to each other. The girl obviously has nobody else except him. Is he seriously claiming he's not sleeping with someone else ??
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Yumi(f): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2009
If we were all sexually and financially self sufficient then most guys wouldnt have girlfriends. Cause the woman wouldnt put up with their nonesense. smiley
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

I pray to the Lord he doen't sent me a boyfriend like you my way

Yumi:

babe how I wish other girls were like you.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by smooooooth: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
ow we take sure say the babe na virgin. all these talk with no prove. gilrs shld let us confirm first, b4 we spend the money.  undecided
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi:

If we were all sexually and financially self sufficient then most guys wouldnt have girlfriends. Cause the woman wouldnt put up with their nonesense. smiley

Yea right!! Like being 'financially and sexually sufficient' makes you the perfect spacimen of a lady. Trust me, if all grils were as stiff as you seem, then guys will prolly not need GFs!

Dont kid yourself, most girls in serious relationships these days are more finacially sufficient than the guys!! Prolly cos the guys that have truned into the gold-diggers!
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by frank317: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2009
Ujujoan:

Numbers only come in when we are talkin about cheating!! I'm talkin of a relationship where they are both faithful to each other. The girl obviously has nobody else except him. Is he seriously claiming he's not sleeping with someone else ??
where does faithfulless come im when there is no sex.

everybody knows that sex goes with money, weather in a responsible way or sluttish way. most girl ask for financial assistance from thei boyfriend because the sex in the r/ship justifies that request.

in this case what justification does she have to request for such assistance.

i am looking at her claiming to b a virgin and i am laughing, she is playing with fire.

Ujujoan:

Yes nau, werrin u fit do

I hear they kiss people through the fone, me i will slap you through the internet

1 Like

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

where does faithfulless come im when there is no sex.

everybody knows that sex goes with money, weather in a responsible way or sluttish way. most girl ask for financial assistance from thei boyfriend because the sex in the r/ship justifies that request.

in this case what justification does she have to request for such assistance.

i am looking at her claiming to b a virgin and i am laughing, she is playing with fire.

I hear they kiss people through the fone, me i will slap you through the internet

You know you are a fraud!! You a dating a girl who's a virgin and you know you cant have sex with her. You prolly accepted dose terms before u started the r/ship. Now you are complaining!!

I think you are just being silly. You dont even belive the girl's a virgin.

Anyway why am I even talking in your matter. You are obviously a player. So maybe you should break up with her, or better still, rape her and then give her money to go make her hair. I'm sure that'll make you really happy!!
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by LordReed(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
frank3.16:

Are you sick? What has virginity got to do with hairdo? If u can't afford it say so n stop looking for flimsy excuses to get into a girls pants.

It's guys like u dat give us a bad name!

1 Like

Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
You lot are getting too extreme, u lot should learn from we lot. . .  and that lot over there, those are my friends, so ask them lot to get with u lot and we lot can all have some peace. . .  aiight? tongue tongue
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2009
Grow up dude . . . she's not a prostitute but your gf and thus you are responsible for her financially whether she lands on her back for you or not.
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by whitelexi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

Grow up dude . . . she's not a prostitute but your gf and thus you are responsible for her financially whether she lands on her back for you or not.

Wrong, her parents are responsible for her financially! angry
Re: Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Are you sick? What has virginity got to do with hairdo? If u can't afford it say so n stop looking for flimsy excuses to get into a girls pants.

It's guys like u dat give us a bad name!

He's sexually frustrated.

@poster
Can you please dump her, she's better off!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! / Sex On The First Date / See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.