Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? (2299 Views)

Insecurity In FCT: There's A Disconnect Between Wike & Elected Officials-kingibe / How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by garfield1: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
From the north east,pdp delegates in borno,yobe and Adamawa will go with atiku.Darius in taraba is quiet while bauchi will go with their governor and dankwambo in gombe will go with wike...

In the north west,atiku has kebbi,zamfara is up for grabs but I think tambuwal will pick it alongside sokoto.kano,Kaduna,katsina are up for grabs.in jigawa, lamido is neutral...

In north central,atiku has Niger,wike has Benue,saraki has kwara and kogi...fct,plateau and nasarawa are up for grabs..

In the south west,Ogun,ondo,Lagos and Oyo are for wike.ekiti is for fayose and osun is uncertain...

In the ss,all the states except akwa ibom are pro wike.
In the east,IMO is for tambuwal,Enugu,abia and ebonyi are for wike.anambra is for obi.

Based on the above analysis,wike will win pdp primaries...

Mynd44
Fergie001
Kahal
Helinues
Adegbaraogboye
Chrixxx
Abujason
Kyase
Asobo
Legally minded
Caseless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
If PDP really want to collect the power back from this evil party, Dr Peter Obi deserve the ticket .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Mooh247: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
cool

I know for certain Peter Obi can't get 5% of the total delegates votes

North would go for consensus Candidate between Atiku , Tambuwal and Saraki.. which means NorthWest , North Central and NorthEast delegates are voting for Atiku

South would all contest which means everyone would test their popularity

SouthWest delegates would split their votes between Makinde led PDP faction and Fayose led PDP faction... This means SouthWest would vote Wike, or Fayose while some would vote for Atiku especially Osun PDP

SouthSouth would massively vote for Wike and Udom , with states delegates from Edo voting Atiku

SouthEast vote would go to the highest bidder between Atiku and Wike

Atiku = 20 Northern state + FCT, + Osun State, +Ondo + Edo State = 23/37

Wike = Rivers, Delta, Oyo State, Lagos = 4/37

Emmanuel Udom = Cross River, Akwa Ibom = 2/37

Fayose = Ekiti State, = 1/37

Obi = Anambra 1/37

Pius Anyim = Ebonyi 1/37

Enugu , Abia and Imo State delegates are going to the highest bidder

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by gidgiddy: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
If I had to put my money on it, probably Atiku

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by garfield1: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
gidgiddy:
If I had to put my money on it, probably Atiku

impossible

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by FoolaniHellman: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
One million Peter Obi and Wicked Wike can never Slug it out with the powerful Chess of Atiku in PDP!

Igbos go Atikulated jare cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by garfield1: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I know for certain Peter Obi can't get 5% of the total delegates votes

North would go for consensus Candidate between Atiku , Tambuwal and Saraki.. which means NorthWest , North Central and NorthEast delegates are voting for Atiku

South would all contest which means everyone would test their popularity

SouthWest delegates would split their votes between Makinde led PDP faction and Fayose led PDP faction... This means SouthWest would vote Wike, or Fayose while some would vote for Atiku especially Osun PDP

SouthSouth would massively vote for Wike and Udom

Atiku might not win any state down south while wike will win up to 5 states.majority of the aspirants are from the north and will split votes while only two aspirants are from the south

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by gidgiddy: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

impossible

Its very possible. Atiku Abubakar is still a very influential man in the North and PDP needs to win big in the North if they are to win

Neither Obi or Wike are influential in the North

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by garfield1: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

Its very possible. Atiku Abubakar is still a very influential man in the North and PDP needs to win big in the North if they are to win

Neither Obi or Wike are influential in the North

They are.northern delegates are divided

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Mooh247: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku might not win any state down south while wike will win up to 5 states.majority of the aspirants are from the north and will split votes while only two aspirants are from the south

I can bet it Atiku is confidently winning Osun State, OndoState and Edo State in South he has never lost this States and I don't see him lossing next month

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Nonpartisan1: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tambuwal is going to be the PDP standard Bearer.
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by cktheluckyman: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:
From the north east,pdp delegates in borno,yobe and Adamawa will go with atiku.Darius in taraba is quiet while bauchi will go with their governor and dankwambo in gombe will go with wike...

In the north west,atiku has kebbi,zamfara is up for grabs but I think tambuwal will pick it alongside sokoto.kano,Kaduna,katsina are up for grabs.in jigawa, lamido is neutral...

In north central,atiku has Niger,wike has Benue,saraki has kwara and kogi...fct,plateau and nasarawa are up for grabs..

In the south west,Ogun,ondo,Lagos and Oyo are for wike.ekiti is for fayose and osun is uncertain...

In the east,IMO is for tambuwal,Enugu,abia and ebonyi are for wike.anambra is for obi.

Mynd44
Fergie001
Kahal
Helinues
Adegbaraogboye
Chrixxx
Abujason
Kyase
Asobo
Legally minded
Caseless
All of Tinubu 's urchins are praying for Wike to win the PDP primaries

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by WATCHOVER(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

I can bet it Atiku is confidently winning Osun State, OndoState and Edo State in South he has never lost this States and I don't see him lossing next month
Remove Edo state from that picture, they voted PDP not Atiku, why I know was I was opportune to Observe the election in that state

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Fergie001
Kahal
Helinues
Adegbaraogboye
Chrixxx
Abujason
Kyase
Asobo
Legally minded
Caseless
Una dey talk ooh so emeka ihedioha would leave his boss that made him atiku who he was personal assistant for years and support tambuwal , ? ... lmfao ..

Atiku has the ticket unless he is forced to support a southern candidate to which he would support Peter obi or ayim

Forget noise atiku has Pdp structure under control

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Kyase(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Fergie001
Kahal
Helinues
Adegbaraogboye
Chrixxx
Abujason
Kyase
Asobo
Legally minded
Caseless

Who else if not Atiku
Tambuwa will come second again
Saraki third
Obi fourth
Wike fifth

And Atiku may win the presidency if Apc fields any weak candidate........
Only A Christian southern candidate will give Apc wining, if not forget it

Mind you
I'm not voting any Muslim candidate in 2023 & 2027

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by cktheluckyman: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

Stop lying

South has Anyim,Fayose,Wike,Obi etc

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by helinues: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Atiku has it already.

SE would betray Obi

Wike could have minded his tone of he really have the presidency ambition

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by mrvitalis(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

Wike would win 5 states name the state ? Wike that doesn't even control rivers PDP

Media hype they affect Una true true ooh

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Mooh247: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Remove Edo state from that picture, they voted PDP not Atiku, why I know was I was opportune to Observe the election in that state

Who do you think Obaseki/Shuaib led PDP faction would support if not Atiku?!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Ddokie: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Primaries in Nigeria can only be won with money or superior power.

In Lagos for instance, you don't win Primaries with money, it is the superior power (Tinubu) that delivers the ticket to the candidate.

For APC at the federal level, same thing applies. If the Presidency want a candidate, that candidate gets it.

But in the PDP at the federal level, there is no major power block so it is the man with the money that will get what at that level.

There is no gain saying that if presidential primaries are held in the PDP today, Atiku will win it. Wike might have good money as well, but he won't be willing to risk so much because deep down in him, he knows it would be hard to sell him as presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by seunmsg(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
I don’t know who will win but I know Peter Obi Pandora will come last.

freshkpomo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by WATCHOVER(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Who do you think Obaseki/Shuaib led PDP faction would support if not Atiku?!
Edo state voters have a way they analyze things, that is why Federal election has always been different. They are not follow follow, if it was OndoState I will agree with you, because I have also been there to Observe theirs
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by helinues: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kyase:

Who else if not Atiku
Tambuwa will come second again
Saraki third
Obi fourth
Wike fifth

And Atiku may win the presidency if Apc fields any weak candidate........
Only A Christian southern candidate will give Apc wining, if not forget it

Mind you
I'm not voting any Muslim candidate in 2023 & 2027

Apc should at least field a Christian candidate reason to balance things up.

If Tinubu could toured the country in 2015 as if he was the one contesting, he could also be campaigning for other trusted candidate this time.

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by juman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Next president MUST be a Christian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by juman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

Apc should at least field a Christian candidate reason to balance things up.

If Tinubu could toured the country in 2015 as if he was the one contesting, he could also be campaigning for other trusted candidate this time.

My opinion though

Osinbajo is apc candidate.
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Abujason: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Fergie001
Kahal
Helinues
Adegbaraogboye
Chrixxx
Abujason
Kyase
Asobo
Legally minded
Caseless

That’s horrible analysis. This is what will play out:

#1 - Wike won’t go far
#2. - No one knows Tambuwal in IMO
#3 - Obi wins in all SE states
#4. - Obi wins Bayelsa, Delta, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom.
#5 - Obi wins Abuja, Benue
#6 ~ Atiku wins most of NE, 3in SW, Edo, and Some NW states
#7 - Tambuwal wins most of NW and 2 in NE
#8 - SE somehow loses out to Atiku
#9 - Atiku choses VP from SW to split SW votes
#9 - SE takes its protest vote to APC
#10 - Amaechi (APC) becomes president
#11 - Tinubu returns to UK permanently renounces Nigerian citizenship.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by cktheluckyman: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

Wike would win 5 states name the state ? Wike that doesn't even control rivers PDP

Media hype they affect Una true true ooh
Tinubu disciples are seriously praying for Wike to emerge
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by mrvitalis(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Tinubu disciples are seriously praying for Wike to emerge
Wike that "go round " alone would humble ...media propaganda is funny sha

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Mooh247: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Edo state voters have a way they analyze things, that is why Federal election has always been different. They are not follow follow, if it was OndoState I will agree with you, because I have also been there to Observe theirs

This is about delegate list drafted by the state Governor, the State Chairman and State Working Committee
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by mrvitalis(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abujason:

That’s horrible analysis. This is what will play out:
#1 - Wike won’t go far
#2. - No one knows Tambuwal in IMO
#3 - Obi wins in all SE states
#4. - Obi wins Bayelsa, Delta, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom.
#5 - Obi wins Abuja, Benue
#6 ~ Atiku wins most of NE, Edo, and Some NW states
#7 - Tambuwal wins most of NW and 2 in NE
#8 - SE somehow loses out to Atiku
#9 - SE takes its protest vote to APC
#10 - Amaechi (APC) becomes president

If ameachi wins APC ticket only Peter obi can win him in south east

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Na Wike PDP go give ticket

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by WATCHOVER(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

This is about delegate list drafted by the state Governor, the State Chairman and State Working Committee
The governor can not hijack the party structure, that is why Obaseki is struggling to have a say in the party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(watch) Moment Peter Obi Arrives Labour Party Grand Finale Rally In Osun Today / Tinubu Goes INTERNATIONAL / Peter Obi Shed Tears As Davido, Timaya, Kcee Performs At Tinubu Inuaguaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.