Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? (2348 Views)

Insecurity In FCT: There's A Disconnect Between Wike & Elected Officials-kingibe / How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob / 2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:
From the north east,pdp delegates in borno,yobe and Adamawa will go with atiku.Darius in taraba is quiet while bauchi will go with their governor and dankwambo in gombe will go with wike...

In the north west,atiku has kebbi,zamfara is up for grabs but I think tambuwal will pick it alongside sokoto.kano,Kaduna,katsina are up for grabs.in jigawa, lamido is neutral...

In north central,atiku has Niger,wike has Benue,saraki has kwara and kogi...fct,plateau and nasarawa are up for grabs..

In the south west,Ogun,ondo,Lagos and Oyo are for wike.ekiti is for fayose and osun is uncertain...

In the ss,all the states except akwa ibom are pro wike.
In the east,IMO is for tambuwal,Enugu,abia and ebonyi are for wike.anambra is for obi.

Based on the above analysis,wike will win pdp primaries...

Mynd44
Fergie001
Kahal
Helinues
Adegbaraogboye
Chrixxx
Abujason
Kyase
Asobo
Legally minded
Caseless

Na true you talk. People wen dey sing Atiku no know grassroots politics. Dem no sabi ground work. Wike na die hard ground man. Atiku and Co no Sabi rofo rofo politics reach wike

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Mooh247: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abujason:

That’s horrible analysis. This is what will play out:

#1 - Wike won’t go far
#2. - No one knows Tambuwal in IMO
#3 - Obi wins in all SE states
#4. - Obi wins Bayelsa, Delta, Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom.
#5 - Obi wins Abuja, Benue
#6 ~ Atiku wins most of NE, 3in SW, Edo, and Some NW states
#7 - Tambuwal wins most of NW and 2 in NE
#8 - SE somehow loses out to Atiku
#9 - SE takes its protest vote to APC
#10 - Amaechi (APC) becomes president

Obi can't win Emmanuel Udom in Cross River and Akwa Ibom.. he has bought all delegates there long time ago

Obi can't win Abuja when Atiku is contesting. Ortom won't let him win Benue either

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by garfield1: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na true you talk. People wen dey sing Atiku no know grassroots politics. Dem no sabi ground work. Wike na die hard ground man. Atiku and Co no Sabi rofo rofo politics reach wike

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by garfield1: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Obi can't win Emmanuel Udom in Cross River and Akwa Ibom.. he has bought all delegates there long time ago

Obi can't win Abuja when Atiku is contesting. Ortom won't let him win Benue either

Wike has cross river

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by osinbanjoisaliar: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

Wike has cross river
Wike don already get 28 states. When Atiku dey enjoy Arab babes for Dubai, Wike dey go for night from one cult to another dey win padi padi. For nairaland una no know how dem dey pick president. Una go dey calculate maths like say na USA election we dey do for here. Because una luckily get Buhari own correct una don dey form electoral genius. On dat day una go see magic. All politics na local. If money na him dey win votes why dangote and otedola no be President and Vice president
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Christology(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Never u sleep on wike
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Indispensable85(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Remove Peter obi from the list because he's not in the contest at all.

It's going to be a closely fought battle between Wike and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Indispensable85(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

I can bet it Atiku is confidently winning Osun State, OndoState and Edo State in South he has never lost this States and I don't see him lossing next month

Edo should not be on that list bro.
Dan orbih has alot of delegates to give to Wike from Edo. So Edo will be split between Atiku and Wike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Kyase(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

Apc should at least field a Christian candidate reason to balance things up.

If Tinubu could toured the country in 2015 as if he was the one contesting, he could also be campaigning for other trusted candidate this time.

My opinion though
Tinubu is not campaigning for anyone but himself, he may end up been the flag bearer
I don't have any problem with Tinubu but the Muslim impunity should end.

As for pdp, I will not vote that party, I will rather not vote next year....
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by helinues: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kyase:

Tinubu is not campaigning for anyone but himself, he may end up been the flag bearer
I don't have any problem with Tinubu but the Muslim impunity should end.

As for pdp, I will not vote that party, I will rather not vote next year....

Perhaps he campaigned for himself in 2015 reason why he toured the country more than Buhari
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Kyase(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps he campaigned for himself in 2015 reason why he toured the country more than Buhari

But he never consulted on behalf of Buhari
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Bounceboune7: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If PDP really want to collect the power back from this evil party, Dr Peter Obi deserve the ticket .
i pray pdp fields Peter obi n APC fields drugnubu so it can be an easy win for Peter obi.

With that election will b over be 1pm

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Lionnation: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
One million Peter Obi and Wicked Wike can never Slug it out with the powerful Chess of Atiku in PDP!

Igbos go Atikulated jare cheesy grin
how can Yoruba people be that igbos will articulate in this election, what type of brain does you guys have, that Igbo voted atiku in the last election was for a need at that point in time to restle power from buhari now that buhari is done you people are still talking about how Igbo will atikulate again, seems you guys don't understand Igbo politics at all,
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by helinues: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kyase:

But he never consulted on behalf of Buhari

Let's keep the fingers crossed. We are still keeping the cards to our chest..

grin
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Donshegxy10(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bounceboune7:
i pray pdp fields Peter obi n APC fields drugnubu so it can be an easy win for Peter obi.

With that election will b over be 1pm

this is not about prayer, lets be sincere to ourselves, do you think obi can win pdp primary election?

Personally, i believe that he will come a distant 3rd, atiku will pick the ticket, why wike will come 2nd.

Many things are against him, he is only popular in the south, he cant spend, too tight fisted and we know that local politics is about spending with your popularity.

Even lets just assume that pdp give its ticket to peter obi and apc to tinubu, do you think obi can stand tinubu in a nationwide election?
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Bounceboune7: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Donshegxy10:

this is not about prayer, lets be sincere to ourselves, do you think obi can win pdp primary election?

Personally, i believe that he will come a distant 3rd, atiku will pick the ticket, why wike will come 2nd.

Many things are against him, he is only popular in the south, he cant spend, too tight fisted and we know that local politics is about spending with your popularity.

Even lets just assume that pdp give its ticket to peter obi and apc to tinubu, do you think obi can stand tinubu in a nationwide election?
they told us Peter obi can win even Biden in an election so we wan make them use their eye see wetin dem dey talk
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by ProudImolite: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Peter Obi 100%

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by ProudImolite: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
One million Peter Obi and Wicked Wike can never Slug it out with the powerful Chess of Atiku in PDP!

Igbos go Atikulated jare cheesy grin
This one is on drugs

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by ProudImolite: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Tambuwal is going to be the PDP standard Bearer.
yes, standard Bearer not flag bearer
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by ProudImolite: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
cktheluckyman:

All of Tinubu 's urchins are praying for Wike to win the PDP primaries
No mind the fools
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by Kyase(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

Let's keep the fingers crossed. We are still keeping the cards to our chest..

grin

Till then

I know the card already Sha
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by ProudImolite: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
seunmsg:
I don’t know who will win but I know Peter Obi Pandora will come last.

freshkpomo
Ok
Re: Who Will Win Pdp Presidential Ticket Between Wike,atiku And Obi? by helinues: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
garfield1:

Wike has cross river

Wike did not build any bridge across Southern regions not to talk of North. Same Wike that has made so many unnecessary enemies for himself.

Don't tell me you are expecting Igbo people to support Wike's presidency ambition cos that would be a real joke

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proof That Fulani's Are Behind The Killings In Biafra[pictures] / Shekarau Set To Dump NNPP For PDP As Atiku Dangles ‘mouth-watering Offers’ / 2023: I Can't Support Tinubu; Even If I Do, My Supporters Won't - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.