Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra (813 Views)

99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To (2) (3) (4)

99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Naijabad: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
While many people may or may not agree, a referendum as requested by Biafrans will settle this matter.

There are 6 regions in Nigeria, one region has made it unequivocally clear that they don't want to be part of Nigeria.

My question is, why can't the remaining 5 form their own country and allow the uninterested one to go.

This is not rocket science.

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by securitywatch50: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is not rocket science.but mutual agreement at Aburi;if you understand!!!

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Mooh247: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022

Go and tell you lawmakers all this sermon and tell them to demand for referendum at the Nigerian National Assembly

Na only cowards they talk without action... Don't be a coward go to the National Assembly and make a formal request through your legislatives

Nairaland can't give you Referendum that isn't in the Constitution so stop disturbing our peace and go and meet your lawmakers... You pay them to represent you not us

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
The same thing I suggested undecided
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
That's why government is doing everything to divide the Igbos.

Some set of people are accusing Ebonyi boys and Imo boys of been the ones attacking Anambra grin

Their agenda is to divide the Igbos along State lines.

They don't want Igbos to be united grin

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by LeoDeKing: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
First, there are two regions and 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, not 6 regions. Go to school, you say school na scam, rather, you prefer following lamidi kwanu upandan.

Secondly, you need to be learned before making a demand so you won't be misconstrued, because you obviously don't understand nadda about what a country/nation is.

Thirdly, when was this demand for referendum made and to whom?

Lastly, don't even mention the ipob pigs presently having good time stealing, robbing and raping in the name of one useless struggle. Those ones are stark illiterates who can't see beyond their nose.

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Naijabad: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
That's why government is doing everything to divide the Igbos.

Some set of people are accusing Ebonyi boys and Imo boys of been the ones attacking Anambra grin

Their agenda is to divide the Igbos along State lines.

They don't want Igbos to be united grin

Igbos are more united now than ever.

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
securitywatch50:
This is not rocket science.but mutual agreement at Aburi;if you understand!!!

What stupid Aburi when their are killing everywhere and the other regions don't trust an Igbo man to be President.

Simple solution is to allow them to separate and rule themselves.
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Naijabad:

Igbos are more united now than ever.

I know, but some elements on these forum are doing everything to divide the Igbos grin
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by LeoDeKing: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I know, but some elements on these forum are doing everything to divide the Igbos grin
I never knew a whole tribe could be divided through seuun invention.

Though for some of us, na cruise we dey catch for nairaland sha.

Nairaland can never have any effect on my life. grin

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I never knew a whole tribe could be divided through seuun invention.

Though for some of us, na cruise we dey catch for nairaland sha.

Nairaland can never have any effect on my life. grin

People copy write up here to other social media platforms and vice versa.
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Coolsperm: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
We are all proud Ipob, so if Yoruba Muslims unity begars like let them call Ipob any name , am very proud to be one
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Idiko1: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
First, there are two regions and 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, not 6 regions. Go to school, you say school na scam, rather, you prefer following lamidi kwanu upandan.

Secondly, you need to be learned before making a demand so you won't be misconstrued, because you obviously don't understand nadda about what a country/nation is.

Thirdly, when was this demand for referendum made and to whom?

Lastly, don't even mention the ipob pigs presently having good time stealing, robbing and raping in the name of one useless struggle. Those ones are stark illiterates who can't see beyond their nose.

Mr. School Teacher with Oluwole certificate, Nigeria never had two (2) regions. In 1954, Nigeria was divided into three (3) regions, north, west and east. Then in 1963, Nigeria was divided into four (4) regions, north, west, midwest and east.

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:

Go and tell you lawmakers all this sermon and tell them to demand for referendum at the Nigerian National Assembly

Na only cowards they talk without action... Don't be a coward go to the National Assembly and make a formal request through your legislatives

Nairaland can't give you Referendum that isn't in the Constitution so stop disturbing our peace and go and meet your lawmakers... You pay them to represent you not us

And Igbo rep has told you he has demanded Biafra at House of representatives
And instead of treating it DSS invited him so what are you saying
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by 9jalyte: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
My dear, stop quoting figures on your own and believing in your lies. If you are Igbo, ask yourself, if this kind of system you want to transit to is exactly what you want or you are acting like the North under GEJ. They just wanted him out at all cost not knowing what they were getting into.
Think about it, would you like to transit into a system where you are intimidated into silence and locked down with the barrel. In a system where you are killed because you do not agree to an opinion. In a system where the angry violent, jobless, classless persons want to subdue the busy, productive and engaged intellectuals out of jealousy. A region where there are exiting groups that will quickly turn to rebel groups that will drag for power (look at what is happening in IPOB, they give an order that there is no lockdown again, but their other is flaunted by another faction).
Every stab is painful, but the worst in the one given you by your brother/sister. We have suffered in Nigeria, but we have never been subdued into silence by the people we say are after us. We have never had anybody killed in Igbo land by another tribe because they did not share same political view. Even Abacha in his days never touched any Igbo man as a tyrant. Ekwueme led the G34 group and we had men who faced Abacha without running to London like some did, yet Abacha did not touch them, but our own brothers will come after our head because we say we don’t agree with them on political views. God forbid that I should have to be in a small political space with them as the leaders.
But just to let you know what you guys do not know, if I were FG, I will conduct Referendum and burry this issue once and for all. Trust me, it will shock you. First, the referendum will be conducted in the Old Eastern Region the formed the Old Biafra. That is the Current South-South and South East. Your guess is as good as mine what the vote will be in the SS, in the South East, you are not sure of having 60% yes. That already will bury this issue.
Little advice for you, you should be careful about bringing out your last card so quick. If that is your last card, then you are in trouble. A smart government can make that card worthless.
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Mooh247: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

And Igbo rep has told you he has demanded Biafra at House of representatives
And instead of treating it DSS invited him so what are you saying

Never heard of such . What is the name of the Ibo rep
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Difrent: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Naijabad:

My question is, why can't the remaining 5 form their own country and allow the uninterested one to go.

This is not rocket science.

The only thing that is stopping you from forming your own country is CITIZENS.
There are more ibos outside iboland than in it, according to your heading 99% ibos want biafra....so why are they living everywhere else except iboland that will form biafra?

Why is it rocket science for ibos (99% of them according to you) to leave other parts of Nigeria and move enmasse back to iboland so they can form their own country. Examples abound from singapore to israel of how a determined people who desire a nation moved back home and one. They didnt stay glued to their oppressors lands making wealth from it while pretending to want a nation of their own.
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Difrent:

The only thing that is stopping you from forming your own country is CITIZENS.
There are more ibos outside iboland than in it, according to your heading 99% ibos want biafra....so why are they living everywhere else except iboland that will form biafra?

Why is it rocket science for ibos (99% of them according to you) to leave other parts of Nigeria and move enmasse back to iboland so they can form their own country. Examples abound from singapore to israel of how a determined people who desire a nation moved back home and one. They didnt stay glued to their oppressors lands making wealth from it while pretending to want a nation of their own.
Stop typing nonsense.

How determined do you want them to be?

Haven't they engaged you people in a war before?

They have tried everything in the book to leave you Shithole.

Name one method they haven't tried.

Yet if they accept to stay in your country and lay their nest and do business across the country you still feel bittered and jealous about their progress.

They don't fight you in your land like other tribes yet you still feel jealous because you feel they're taking over your own land forgetting it's in their nature to dominate irrespective of where they find themselves

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by IGBOSON1: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
The rest one percent are the master-loving house-niggers suffering from a serious bout of stockholm-syndrome!
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Difrent: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=GREATIGBOMAN post=111762475]

/quote]

They haven't tried the method i proposed.
I tell you if all ibos leave other parts of Nigeria enmasse NOT AS A RESULT OF WAR BUT TO SHOW THEIR DETERMINATION AND THAT 99% OF THEM WANT THEIR OWN COUNTRY...and from there agitate for their own country they will achieve better results.
You dont stay glued to where you claim you are hated , thats suicidal when you have a homeland you can feel safe and secure.

The bottom line is 99% ibos dont want biafra cos if they do they will show it by their actions such as what i propose not by opening countless threads giving millions of resons why other dont want you to go but give no reaso why you remain glued amidst your supposed enemies
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Difrent: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I tell you if all ibos leave other parts of Nigeria enmasse NOT AS A RESULT OF WAR BUT TO SHOW THEIR DETERMINATION AND THAT 99% OF THEM WANT THEIR OWN COUNTRY...and from there agitate for their own country they will achieve better results.
You dont stay glued to where you claim you are hated , thats suicidal when you have a homeland you can feel safe and secure.

The bottom line is 99% ibos dont want biafra cos if they do they will show it by their actions such as what i propose not by opening countless threads giving millions of resons why other dont want you to go but give no reaso why you remain glued amidst your supposed enemies
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Difrent:

Foool

So during the war they didn't leave other states enmass.

Foool

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Difrent:

As long as the Nigerian government still insist they're Nigerian citizens... They they have the right to migrate anywhere in the country....

It doesn't mean they shouldn't agitate when they feel marginalized.

Or can u mention any major tribe in Nigeria which is treated as bad as the Igbos?

Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Difrent: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Foool

So during the war they didn't leave other states enmass.

Foool
Mumu

didnt you see where i clearly stated the movement enmasse shouldnt be as a result of war but a deliberate movement to show that 99% ibos really want biafra.

Mumu
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Difrent: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

As long as the Nigerian government still insist they're Nigerian citizens... They they have the right to migrate anywhere in the country....

It doesn't mean they shouldn't agitate when they feel marginalized.

Or can u mention any major tribe in Nigeria which is treated as bad as the Igbos?

Treated badly in what sense?....is it that its a tiv man thats the minister representing imo or an hausa man governing abia state abi na Remi Tinubu dey represent Enugu south?
Ibos are treated badly but keep making wealth and boast of being the wealthiest tribe FROM THIS SAME NIGERIA that you now claim have treated you badly. Just 7 years Ago ibos dominated government just like Northerners dominate now but since ibos dont dominate this government they have been treated badly. This why people like me see ibos that talk like you do as being driven by GREED.... ibos control business and trade , they are visible in banking....they are in manufacturing....they excell in education sector...they have strenght in some areas of agriculture but because they dont control the military presently , have played bad politics that made them have few representation in the present government, a government they didnt vote for anyway.... they have now been treated badly even when the vast majority of the remaiming over 200 tribes dont have an inch of your greatness......shame on you
Re: 99% Of Igbos Want Republic Of Biafra by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Difrent:

Mumu

didnt you see where i clearly stated the movement enmasse shouldnt be as a result of war but a deliberate movement to show that 99% ibos really want biafra.

Mumu

You don't even know what to say.

Even if they do exactly what your cone skull wantS

You'd still day u want them out of south east to maybe Israel enmass before you'd believe they're serious

Tinubu Is In Distress – Okorocha Opens Up, Makes Revelation / IPOB Pledge 50 Million For Anyone With Information Of Fatima Muderer / Three Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56