Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,874 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. (802 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between GEJ And Tinubu / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:25pm On May 28, 2022
without sentiments, if Apc is serious about winning next year election, they should give GEJ or Amaechi their ticket.
here are my reasons.

1. both persons have good records in the north.
while Amaechi is a Northern sweetheart thanks to the so much focus on developing their region more,GEJ on the other hand serves a northerner interest and will be only a one term president.
Apc will use the power of incumbency to swerve the northern vote to him or at least 50:50.

2. coming to the south, Tinubu does not have a good record down the south, infact most SW loathes him so much no thanks to his godfatherism act especially the treatment he gave to Ambode.
SE/SS don't rate him either. Last year the slogan " Edo no be Lagos" was the key slogan Obaseki used to defeat Ize oshiomole's candidate in extension of Tinubu. That slogan was targeted at tinj, reminding him of his chocking godfatherism which is not a new thing to any Nigeria.
Infact most Nigerians believe that a typical Lagos state governor is a puppet of Tinubu.
so the point is that Tinubu is not accepted in the south.
On the other hand, GEJ will clear any southern state in landslide same with Amaechi.
Currently pdp is no longer popular in SE so Apc should capitalize on that and field a Southern sweetheart to neutralize whatever hopes pdp has in the south.
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:25pm On May 28, 2022
Mind you SE/SS will never vote for a Tinubu candidacy.

You can always take that to the bank and cash out.

5 Likes

Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:26pm On May 28, 2022
lalasticlala.
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Valwezzy: 11:30pm On May 28, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
without sentiments, if Apc is serious about winning next year election, they should give GEJ or Amaechi their ticket.
here are my reasons.

while Amaechi is a Northern sweetheart thanks to the so much focus on developing their region more,GEJ on the other hand serves a northerner interest and will be only a one term president.
Apc will use the power of incumbency to swerve the northern vote to him or at least 50:50.

2. coming to the south, Tinubu does not have a good record down the south, infact most SW loathes him so much no thanks to his godfatherism act especially the treatment he gave to Ambode.
SE/SS don't rate him either. Last year the slogan " Edo no be Lagos" was the key slogan Obaseki used to defeat Ize oshiomole's candidate in extension of Tinubu. That slogan was targeted at tinj, reminding him of his chocking godfatherism which is not a new thing to any Nigeria.
Infact most Nigerians believe that a typical Lagos state governor is a puppet of Tinubu.
On the other hand, GEJ will clear any southern state in landslide same with Amaechi.
Currently pdp is no longer popular in SE so Apc should capitalize on that and field a Southern sweetheart to neutralize whatever hopes pdp has in the south.

Spot on.

At the end of the day, Amaechi will be our President, no jokes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by donaldking10: 11:30pm On May 28, 2022
you know nothing about politics.
two S.S can't contest.
it has to be S.S & N.
I'm suspecting Jonathan & the senate president as his vice.
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by WATCHOVER(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2022
Apc will still go and pick North if am not mistaken, I will go and look for another Party to vote for PDP are full of Idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by AgentNnamdi: 11:32pm On May 28, 2022
lipsrsealed Politics dey hard lipsrsealed
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:32pm On May 28, 2022
donaldking10:
you know nothing about politics.
two S.S can't contest.
it has to be S.S & N.
I'm suspecting Jonathan & the senate president as his vice.
lol trust me Apc candidate will be by consensus.
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by lathrowinger: 11:32pm On May 28, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
here are my reasons.

If I say I no hear u, na lie...

My question is ? why not APGA or Labour Party.

U can't reap from where u dont sow... if na VP for Ameachi. Jagaban fit consider that but for presidency. It will never happen and mind you, Atiku has the highest corrupt case, Yet north supported him. This where u need to think deep and support Asiwaju Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:34pm On May 28, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Apc will still go and pick North if am not mistaken, I will go and look for another Party to vote for PDP are full of Idiots
Apc will pick a southern sweetheart which is definitely not Tinubu.
GEJ will win the south for APC and the North will be 50:50
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Whiteangel1234: 11:35pm On May 28, 2022
APC Need to zone it to Ahmed Lawan
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by gabmanuel(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2022
E don set ooooo.
Ok.
Nigeria top to bottom!!!
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Odingo1: 11:36pm On May 28, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
GEJ will not win Atiku, take it to bank
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by PrinceOfLagos: 11:36pm On May 28, 2022
End of the road for Tinubu ambition
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by WATCHOVER(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
Although I suspected a foul play from PDP when they threw it tickets Open, but I don't trust APC either, Buhari cannot be trusted, President that does not see anything good in other regions cannot be trusted
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:38pm On May 28, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Although I suspected a foul play from PDP when they threw it tickets Open, but I don't trust APC either, Buhari cannot be trusted, President that does not see anything good in other regions cannot be trusted
whatever they wish sha.
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Cajal(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
here are my reasons.

Insinuating
ATIKU is the next president
If u like join Amechi and ebele cum add TINUBU
ATIKU will floor them
Congratulations to Alfulani, turaki Adamawa..alahji ATIKU ABUBAKR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:39pm On May 28, 2022
Odingo1:

GEJ will not win Atiku, take it to bank
lol
Atiku will not win GEJ in the south
Apc will rig for GEJ in the north using incumbent power.
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by samista: 11:50pm On May 28, 2022
lathrowinger:

U can't reap from where u dont sow... if na VP for Ameachi. Jagaban fit consider that but for presidency. It will never happen and mind you, Atiku has the highest corrupt case, Yet north supported him. This where u need to think deep and support Asiwaju Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Every time you keep asking stupid questions, what did Yorubas sow for Obasanjo to become president under PDP in 1999? Didn't you all support AD? Obasanjo couldn't even win his home state in Ogun. And are you saying that Amaechi has not sown enough to become a presidential candidate under APC? The way you Yoruba people reason makes me wonder if you have brains at all.

1 Like

Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by helinues: 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
GEJ did not sow a thing in Apc..
He is out of the options
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Agwotulumbe(f): 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
samista:

Every time you keep asking stupid questions, what did Yorubas sow for Obasanjo to become president under PDP in 1999? Didn't you all support AD? Obasanjo couldn't even win his home state in Ogun. And are you saying that Amaechi has not sown enough to become a presidential candidate under APC? The way you Yoruba people reason makes me wonder if you have brains at all.
lol
they're making mockery of themselves.

Even Amaechi did more for APC than Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Ezehillary(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
Las las tinubu and his supporters will cry last

1 Like

Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Bravetunde: 12:01am On May 29, 2022
lathrowinger:

Afonja.muslim when they field ameachi or gej then let cowords make noise.
They shall be deralth with grin cheesy grin cheesy
Too much sufferstication
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by lathrowinger: 12:07am On May 29, 2022
samista:

Lol, we get flat-head. No space for brain. Na why we nor dey fit reason well. grin
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by joyandfaith: 12:11am On May 29, 2022
Gej will serve interest of the north. 4 years. He would handover to northern. Atiku will continue from where Buhari stops. North is OK with either Gej and Atiku.
Re: Now Atiku Has Won Pdp Ticket, APC Should Zone To GEJ And Amaechi. by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2022
My prayers is for APC to field TINiBU because I want APC to loose big time .

(1) (Reply)

If Atiku Is Elected, He Will Give ASUU N200 Billion: Reno Omokri / How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip / OKONJO IWEALA'S SON, UZODIMMA SUGGESTS NIGERIA'S DISSOLUTION MONTHS TO ELECTION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.