Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth (859 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Did Very Well Insulting SE Traditional Chairs / What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders / Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Ndibuna: 7:35am On May 29, 2022
If not betrayal from his friend Tambuwal, Wike would have won and this is the pure truth. He did very well and he has my respect

6 Likes

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Frigga13: 7:38am On May 29, 2022
Yea !
Even efcc can attest to that..

Rivers money was speaking loud ..

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by helinues: 7:40am On May 29, 2022
He could have done better if he had lowered his tone before the primary

5 Likes

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2022
He did better with Rivers money

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Nobody: 7:43am On May 29, 2022
It clearly shows you don’t know politics, there’s no way wike would have won even if Tambuwal remains, other measures were still available to for Atiku to clinch the ticket

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Fidinno(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2022
F
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by flamingREED(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2022
Hehe

Liverpool did very well against Real Madrid. How about that?

grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Nobody: 7:48am On May 29, 2022
Wike fought like a man, Peter Obi ran away like a coward, I will pick ten Wike before Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:48am On May 29, 2022
There is nothing like "Did well" in Nigeria election...

The winner takes it all..

Wike failed as an aspirant and he should do the needful
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Mokason288(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi did Better

Wike only did well by insulting people
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by duro4chang(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2022
He put up a good fight. I like his doggedness. He is not a runaway contestant

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by GuyWise101(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When you go around insulting your neighbors and talking as if you are the one feeding them don't be surprised when they stay neutral when you're in fight with your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Udemzy05: 7:52am On May 29, 2022
I was surprise he could pull that kind of vote.
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Udemzy05: 7:52am On May 29, 2022
peepydelano:
It clearly shows you don’t know politics, there’s no way wike would have won even if Tambuwal remains, other measures were still available to for Atiku to clinch the ticket

Tell us the other measures.
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by helinues: 7:54am On May 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
There is nothing like "Did well" in Nigeria election...

The winner takes it all..

Wike failed as an aspirant and he should do the needful

Wike still far better than Obi who chickened out

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by alizma: 8:00am On May 29, 2022
SlyDev:
Wike fought like a man, Peter Obi ran away like a coward, I will pick ten Wike before Peter Obi
In fact I love Wike the more, he fought like a man and fought well. unlike one confused fellow who started telling different stories after he ran away as if he is alien to the game. To the brilliant Nigerians, he just succeeded telling us that he has no business being a president. How can a man mislead people this far only to start telling us how his competitors are buying delegates. If this is strange to him, then their are a lot of things he doesn't know about the country he wants to govern. A man that refused to consult any well know traditional ruler, political actors, social media influencers etc.

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by helinues: 8:01am On May 29, 2022
alizma:

In fact I love Wike the more, he fought like a man and fought well unlike one confused fellow. He started telling different stories after he ran away as if he is alien to the game. To the brilliant Nigerians, he just succeeded telling us that he has no business being a president. How can a man mislead people this far only to start telling us how his competitors are buying delegates. If this is strange to him then their are a lot of things he doesn't know about the country he wants to govern. A man that refused to consult any well know traditional ruler, political actors, social media influencers etc.

grin
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by muykem: 8:06am On May 29, 2022
Wike is a real man. I don't like him before but he has earned my respect. He stood up till the end, Tambuwal is a green snake under the grass.

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by stanluiz(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2022
SlyDev:
Peter Obi will still be on ballot box as a labour party presidential candidate. Even though, he will not win. But he will build his political base there.

Wike lost everything. He wasted rivers state money yet he couldn't win.

President he no go see. Vice president, he no go see. Senate, he won't see. After his tenure end as governor, Efcc will arrest him. From there, he is going to prison.

1 Like

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Ndibuna: 8:08am On May 29, 2022
peepydelano:
Which other measures exactly, Wike was damn close
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by stanluiz(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

Peter obi didn't chicken out. He saw the corrupt practice in pdp and he left.

Obi is a man of integrity. He will still contest under labour party.
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Nobody: 8:33am On May 29, 2022
stanluiz:
Peter Obi will still be on ballot box as a labour party presidential candidate. Even though, he will not win. But he will build his political base there.

Wike lost everything. He wasted rivers state money yet he couldn't win.

President he no go see. Vice president, he no go see. Senate, he won't see. After his tenure end as governor, Efcc will arrest him. From there, he is going to prison.

Wike could have gone to a new party like Peter Obi to have better chance but he has principle and integrity. There is no honour in political prostitute, apga to pdp to lp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by KEVIND: 8:42am On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:
If not betrayal from his friend Tambuwal, Wike would have won and this is the pure truth. He did very well and he has my respect

The last time i checked, The Nigeria Constitution & Inec guidelines do not reward those that "did very well" in presidential primaries.
You're not different from someone like Fayose that has no vote. You all lost to Atiku.
History will record it that Wike & others contested & lose handsomely to Atiku.
Whether you did very well or not is immaterial.
Anyway, you can console yourself with "Wike did very well" narrative
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by Nobody: 10:12am On May 29, 2022
alizma:

In fact I love Wike the more, he fought like a man and fought well. unlike one confused fellow
Rhe difference between Between Wike and Obi was access to state funds
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by 1880tamu: 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
He could have done better if he had lowered his tone before the primary
[/s]
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by 1880ta: 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by 1880ta: 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

grin
[/s]
Re: Wike Did Very Well In PDP Primaries That's The Truth by udele1: 1:01pm On May 29, 2022
Nearly cannot kill a bird.

(1) (Reply)

John Oyegun: Only Youthful Candidates Made The List / Video Of Peter Obi Being Honored By LBSAA In 2014, He Saw Tomorrow.. / Fr Mbaka Issues Official Statement Apologising To Peter Obi And His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.