Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv (4278 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Will smiths millionaire first wife and mother of Trey

So what do we know about Zampino?
She is an actress-turned-reality TV star

1 Like

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Jeon(f): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
DAramis:

I never knew he was married previously. In Will case, it may not be an issue of karma, but some one who made a very wrong choice in woman. He can't afford to quit his marriage because of the material stuffs he is going to lose (after all his humiliation).

On a lighter note, his first son looks responsible enough, dresses responsible, and looks like someone that don't do or take drugs. Smith's other children with Jada is actually something else.

Truly, we learn everyday. Thanks for that piece of information about Wills first wife. (A low key woman free from drama).

ur head dy there.
the reason why I said karma is playing the mixtape.

thou about the boy and his mother [they are understanding beings ]no jealousy towards the junior family, you will always see the guy together with Smith, attending celebrations with his father even though his step family are present he never mind... and is like he don't have much interest in his father's fortunes unlike the younger kids.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Godada(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Paddy e shock you too abi?

Will Smith is in deep Doo Doo

2 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Will should quit this marriage of a thing with this narcissist, mischievous and disgusting woman before she finally destroys him, she don't even have any atom of respect for him. undecided
See how she talk say she no send am make e go slap pesin for Oscar.
https://www.nairaland.com/7068677/pinket-withdraws-support-smith-he
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

The latest is due to the news that companies are cancelling his coming movies and contracts he has been checked into a clinic for to treat clinical depression ... Imagine what has happened to this young man ... Oh my goodness. This is a lesson to all
She withdrew her support from Smith saying he over reacted at the Oscars and that she did not say she wanted to be protected. Now that is coming after Will Smith submitted himself to a rehabilitation center o!
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by bukatyne(f): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

She withdrew her support from Smith saying he over reacted at the Oscars and that she did not say she wanted to be protected. Now that is coming after Will Smith submitted himself to a rehabilitation center o!

@bold:

If true, he is on the right track.

The person that should follow him is Annie Idibia.

Wrong spouses are death sentences.

4 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by anayonduba(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
There is definitely a skeleton in this couples cupboard... did will kill Tupac and jeda knows about it, will is afraid jesa might speak up someday... this shit is crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2022
Brilliant piece. Stop trying to please women that do not care for you. Please women you know love and appreciate you.

All malam with his kettle.

Finito.
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by GreatAxeMan: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2022
This is a woman who bragged that her mother taught her how to másturbate when she was 9 years old. Expired olosho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88PVIn1PVQ

Kingozymandias:

My dear it's no more funny. This guy is mentally sick.. if his mother were alive she would slap him back to reality

More comments below
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by jamesid29(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:
After watching this... I feel Will smith should respectfully , I mean as a man I am speaking to my fellow man now Will Simple Smith... As a man I am telling you ,please for the love of your late mum, for the love of all men around the world for the love of your son who is watching you and going to model his life after you ... Please divorce this woman and save whatever tiny self respect you have ...

Guy make up your own mind I mean this video left me confused ... Like what am I watching ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MfudVmcHFA
Jada might be everything people are saying she is but this video doesn't prove anything.

The video is just basically husband & wife squabble and anybody who has been married or know people who have been married can attest to it. People are just reading back into the video what they already in their mind believe to be true.

Like I said, she might or might not be a narcissist or whatever but this video definitely doesn't proof it one way or another.
I could be wrong though.
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 09, 2022
qekng40:
Will Smith don suffer for this woman hand sha...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
U just nailed it.
For 2 whole weeks now, na Will Smith matter.
IF I be him, na to walk up to Chris Rock and plead with him to slap me back. grin grin grin.

WILL SMITH go be like, "I think na me use my hand carry this wahala now" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by 2buffagain(m): 2:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Jada oozes "sexy domme" energy. I can definitely see her telling him: "Get on your knees, crawl over here, and eat this pussy."

He is her very good boy so he'll do it too. And he will be punished that night after this video for snapping at her. Subs are fun cheesy
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by davillian(m): 3:13am On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If will Smith was a Nigerian living in Nigeria with his wife, I would have concluded that she was Bewitched him and probably tied his destiny inside a bottle in Baba's place.

But as an American, with the kind of Fame he has, what is it about Jada that he can't just call it quits?

She's not even beautiful, she doesn't respect him...

Well he'll be fine las las.

This I have seen.
Lmao
May be she has a good pusssssy or gives him a good fuccck that wipes his brains
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Yankee101: 3:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Never ever let anyone manipulate you

You'll lose yourself and your identity

Let God be your ONLY guiding light
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by DAramis: 4:34am On Apr 09, 2022
Jeon:

ur head dy there.
the reason why I said karma is playing the mixtape.

thou about the boy and his mother [they are understanding beings ]no jealousy towards the junior family, you will always see the guy together with Smith, attending celebrations with his father even though his step family are present he never mind... and is like he don't have much interest in his father's fortunes unlike the younger kids.

Yeah, the first son looks like someone trying to make a name for himself. The first time I saw him was in that group picture Wills and his family took after the Oscars (in one of the threads in nairaland).

Well, Smith has to bear his cross in the marriage. He was the one that choose this current wife over the first wife that gave him peace of mind.
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by DAramis: 5:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Comrade I was more shocked than you... See the fine boy
yeah bro.

Smith case looks like this (my personal observation).

He thinks that, since his first wife offers him peace of mind, he could get something better than his wife hence the cheating, divorce saga etc. Unfortunately, the woman he cheated with, and later married (A woman he met on movie set knowing fully well that the industry is a make-believe industry filled with people living fake lives)

The woman in question perfected the act of disguise by pretending to offer Smith something more than what he got from first wife. She came into his life, and unleash her true self leaving Smith little option of backing out. Dr Phil calls people like her someone without emotional integrity

Seriously, the first wife could have forgiven him his cheating if he had showed little atom of remorse. (He was the one that backed out of their union, not her..... from little information on the media about his first marriage)

2 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by DAramis: 5:11am On Apr 09, 2022
As a man:

Marry woman wey like you more, not the one you like more make your case no turn to Wills SIMPLE SMITH own

DAramis, 2022
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Kingozymandias(m): 5:36am On Apr 09, 2022
DAramis:

yeah bro.

Smith case looks like this (my personal observation).

He thinks that, since his first wife offers him peace of mind, he could get something better than his wife hence the cheating, divorce saga etc. Unfortunately, the woman he cheated with, and later married (A woman he met on movie set knowing fully well that the industry is a make-believe industry filled with people living fake lives

The woman in question perfected the act of disguise by pretending to offer Smith something more than what he got from first wife. She came into his life, and unleash her true self leaving Smith little option of backing out. Dr Phil calls people like her someone without emotional integrity

Seriously, the first wife could have forgiven him his cheating if he had showed little atom of remorse. (He was the one that backed out of their union, not her..... from little information on the media about his first marriage)

I am in shock bro.. how can one leave such a diva for this tout? I mean she demeans him, disrespects him, she looks at him as less than a man and he is too afraid to walk out for fear of loosing everything he has worked for
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by koladata(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2022
actually 2pac died before they met

anayonduba:
There is definitely a skeleton in this couples cupboard... did will kill Tupac and jeda knows about it, will is afraid jesa might speak up someday... this shit is crazy
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by TheWolfen(m): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by DAramis: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I am in shock bro.. how can one leave such a diva for this tout? I mean she demeans him, disrespects him, she looks at him as less than a man and he is too afraid to walk out for fear of loosing everything he has worked for
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Mrscarter(f): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:
are you sure ? Oh my goodness let her slap him back to reality .. I trust our African mothers

Yeah shes alive. She wasnt happy with him over the slap he gave at the awards last week.
I dont like jada never have. She seems like a cun...t
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by agentarcher(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2022
Go and read Will biography to understand him. He said he has always been a coward all his life and allowed people to walk over him because he was scared of confrontation. He watched his father abuse his mother and did nothing. Same thing he is doing now with this toxic snake. She never loved him. It has been out for a long time he was never her type. She knew she could control him and he was loaded. All her gangsters treated her like a LovePeddler and a trash. Which she is. Will has been suffering from depression for a long time now, but the media won't tell you this because they just want to destroy this guy like they have done to others. Cancel culture would soon come for him.
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Na 3rd parties go finally do the needful help Dem dissolve their marriage!

very SIMPle fact!
cool

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by tillaman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If will Smith was a Nigerian living in Nigeria with his wife, I would have concluded that she was Bewitched him and probably tied his destiny inside a bottle in Baba's place.

But as an American, with the kind of Fame he has, what is it about Jada that he can't just call it quits?

She's not even beautiful, she doesn't respect him...

Well he'll be fine las las.

This I have seen.
falseprophet1
What does it mean to be sipping vodka martini in my dream with my hands in my shorts holding my flaccid schlong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by FalseProphet1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
tillaman:
falseprophet1
What does it mean to sipping vodka martini in my dream with my hands in my shorts holding my flaccid schlong
The vodka you were sipping is poison and holding your flaccid JT means the dark force wants to poison and render you impotent.

You will need to come 10 tubers of yam, I keg of palm oil, white Agric fowl, alligator pepper, Dunlop slippers, 6 canes, 1 iron sponge for bathing and 12 candles for spiritual cleansing and serious flogging so that you will be fine.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by 2buffagain(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
DAramis:

Bro, that is it.

The only way he can't lose all is if this current wife initiate the divorce. Unfortunately, she is not willing to do that. She want him to be the one to initiate it, so as to strip him naked of all his assets and achievements.

Smith will not survive it should he lose all to this woman. A case study to note of (though unrelated is Emmanuel Eboue tragedy)

You are funny bro.
You think it matters who initiates divorce in yankee?
She will still get half or more regardless of who initiates it.
That is why women always start divorce in this part of the world.

There is a reason the men of this new generation aren't marrying these women.
It's not just because they don't like home.
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by DAramis: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
2buffagain:

You are funny bro.
You think it matters who initiates divorce in yankee?
She will still get half or more regardless of who initiate it
shocked shocked shocked

All this while I have always thought if initiated by the husband, minimum of 50 percent of all he owes goes to the soon to be ex-wife.

If she initiate, what would accrue to her is highly negotiable (except in situations where the reason of initiating is extramarital affair or domestic abuse).

That means Men are finished over there.
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by 2buffagain(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
DAramis:

shocked shocked shocked

All this while I have always thought if initiated by the husband, minimum of 50 percent of all he owes goes to the soon to be ex-wife.

If she initiate, what would accrue to her is highly negotiable (except in situations where the reason of initiating is extramarital affair or domestic abuse).

That means Men are finished over there.

LOL good you know now.
All these women have to do is work at mcdonald all their life and marry some fool.
Divorce him next week, and take half his shite.

It's why only fools marry a woman who isn't making her money out here.
That way, if she wan fuckup, she go also loose half her shite to you. Vise versa.

Wahala for woman wey wan be housewife for yankee. She be scammer.
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Prettygirl200(f): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ooooohhhh my Goodness, I feel so sorry for will Smith, jada doesn't love him, he should just divorce her naaa it's so shameful how a woman that calls herself a wife will be disgraceing her own husband. Will loves her but she doesn't in return. when it all started I was on her side but now I know better.She is still madly in love with 2 pack. What an harlot
Re: Jada Smith Humiliating Her Husband And Will Smith Complaining To his kids on Tv by Starz825(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
You mean *will simp* grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Relationship Get Stronger After Reconciliation From Betrayal & Break-ups. / Touching Story Of My Life. Please Read To The End... / I Want To Marry A Girl With big Nyash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.