Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if (627 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / 80 Percent Of Guys Will Agree To This (photos) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
If you were asked to get married tomorrow to claim a million Dollar Fund

Do you have someone who will agree to marry you??
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Boogyman557: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

YES Na!

I get up to 7 ASHAWOO BANIS wey go MARRY me now if I ask Dem...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by TheWolfen(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Yes.
cheesy
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by MadamVanessa(f): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
shocked

Lol

They're lining up in queue. But I have no time for men.
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
No!
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Jeon(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
THIS MAN
angry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Them plenty
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by bigdammyj: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Reading...
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by aktolly54(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Flahyuq:
If you were asked to get married tomorrow to claim a million Dollar Fund

Do you have someone who will agree to marry you??
you cant be a lecturer because you dont know how to set a question, the thing you suppose ask is " WILL YOU SEE SOMEONE TO MARRY YOU TOMORROW AND YOU MUST BORN FOR EACH OTHER IN THE NEXT 3 YRS, THE 1M DOLLARS IS YOURS BUT YOU HAVE LIMITED ACCESS TO IT UNTIL YOU GIVE BIRTH IN ORDER TO AVOID ARRANGEE MARRIAGE"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
GalRenaissance:
No!
there must be a reason for this.

Please tell.
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by illicit(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by internationalman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
You can marry a married woman in Nigeria instantly with 1million naira let alone a million dollars..
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by worldclass68(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
I have up to six.......
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by LoveUdie: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
What happens after the marriage that took place because of the million-dollar fund?
Will the marriage still continue?
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

They're lining up in queue. But I have no time for men.
Shiloh:

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Puffinjoe(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

YES Na!

I get up to 7 ASHAWOO BANIS wey go MARRY me now if I ask Dem...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Why diz nigga cum gat be first to comment
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
internationalman:
You can marry a married woman in Nigeria instantly with 1million naira let alone a million dollars..

Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Totilopussylick(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Dmacqh(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
For 1/20 of that money , even pastors wife or married women will be available to marry ASAP
To me , I’ve sure odd.
So , Yes. She too like money and deek . I get deek, but no money .
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by Oturatetuala(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
If I don't have one, I will arrange one for street. You dey dull am.
Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by slickycee: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
I don't have o. Girls are not loyal. If I hit that money, na to relocate go america , go dey find my soulmate for there.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please What Do You Think Someone Would Lose For Not Being In A Relationship / Is It A Crime For Girls To Call In A Relationship / Between Money, $ex & Food, Which Is More Important On Rainy Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.