Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals (39794 Views)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Maina: EFCC & Prison Officials Clash Over Who Should Detain Ex Pension Boss / Army Begins Golden Dawn In Abia Says No Hiding Place For Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by pappilo(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2022
How exactly will CCTV have stopped the killing of the lady on the BRT? London is the most surveilled city in the world and there is knife crime, muggings and rapes on a daily basis.

This man should be smarter than this.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by tenpipsperday: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Winningbot:
How will a sane person willingly choose to give up his freedom for Christ sake. naija prison for that matter, how much they wan pay me?

The question is how many are sane in Nigeria?
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2022
Racoon:
Anything is possible in Nigeria but hope Mr Falana can substantiate this grave allegation?
Don't be a fooool. Who will question him? Instead they'll beg him to hold his peace. Someone like him can dig out dirt that'll shock the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by God1stson(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Corruption is indeed endemic in this country.
My man evidence abound. The one that surprised me recently was a confession made by a prison inmate in my fellowship released from prison who had accepting Christ as Lord and Savior. He told us they do Yahoo with laptops and phones that warders provide them and after they divide the cut. Can u imagine. He said the last amount he made was #80000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Racoon:
Anything is possible in Nigeria but hope Mr Falana can substantiate this grave allegation?

You think a SAN of his calibre and experience would be throwing frivolous allegations all around without evidence?
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Burgerlomo: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2022
This can't true

Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by simpleseyi: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2022
I don't think any one of we Nigerians can make Heaven.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Passionate1(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Stupid people dey ask if falana get evidence to back up his claims. . . something weh dey very obvious. .
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by ABCthings: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2022
pappilo:
How exactly will CCTV have stopped the killing of the lady on the BRT? London is the most surveilled city in the world and there is knife crime, muggings and rapes on a daily basis.

This man should be smarter than this.
BRT is not a private vehicle. The culprit wouldn't dare kidnapping her or The police would have found out the culprit much more earlier.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Brushstrokes20: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2022
The shithole is a bad joke! undecided
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by dogooder: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Rotate1990:
Bbb
Run away from this guy, he is not a hacker but a scammer. And if you can't run, please DO NOT pay him until he delivers your job, else your money don go be dat o.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by God1stson(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2022
simpleseyi:
I don't think any one of we Nigerians can make Heaven.

Your thinking is very wrong. True Christians emerge in times of great tribulations. There are many Christians that refuse to compromise. It's really tough to be a Christian in Nigeria, some people lose their lives, others lose job opportunity, others lose contracts. All these pastors that are preaching prosperity only is doing a great deservice to the Gospel. In Christianity u must be ready to carry ur cross and follow Christ. But we know that the sufferings we undergo cannot be compared to the Glory that is to come Rom 8: 18.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Asianjollof007: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Winningbot:
How will a sane person willingly choose to give up his freedom for Christ sake. naija prison for that matter, how much they wan pay me?

lol, you think they'll pay you? They can pick an innocent person from the street and make them serve jail term they know nothing about.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Spherical77(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2022
God1stson:

My man evidence abound. The one that surprised me recently was a confession made by a prison inmate in my fellowship released from prison who had accepting Christ as Lord and Savior. He told us they do Yahoo with laptops and phones that warders provide them and after they divide the cut. Can u imagine. He said the last amount he made was #80000
Interesting

Yahoo inside correctional centre? This is too bad
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by fashrola(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2022
richiemcgold:
this indeed is a serious indictment.
I hope mr falana has enough evidence to support this allegation.

No be any indictment.... So you never know things like this exist? If No.... Happy new Year
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2022
God bless you Falana, you seem to be the only righteous man we got left in Nigeria. Falana just nailed it, I wonder why the President is handling the war situation with kid gloves...or are our politicians so evil and reckless?
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2022
richiemcgold:
yes he does
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by InsanePsycho(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2022
I fucking love Nigeria grin
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by dododawa1: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2022
CYBERWEAVER:
Seriously kiss

Nigeria is a messed up country, paying someone to serve a jail term.

Am hearing that for the first time.

I can't trade My freedom for anything
those people has reason to end, that freedom is in prison not outside.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Maconstruct(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2022
I can imagine Evans d murderous billionaire kidnapper sipping hennessy and watching TV in a foreign resort.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by nabiz(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Winningbot:
lol let me yell you, there are people in this country that have never seen 1million naira in their life and don't even have a hope of seeing it in their life time. Imagine giving such a person 2million to serve five years lol. To such a person 2million naira is a huge money, which he will use and start life after serving.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Henon: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is not a new thing. We all know Orji Uzo Kalu did not near Kuje prison gate talkless of entering there.
You all low lives hide behind your phone and talk trash. Can you prove what you just said? Because i saw him there.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Jayzx: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Godjone:
So Falana knew something dangerous like this but couldn't speak up until now. All the evil in this world are residence in Nigeria
Now he has exposed these do you think any action will follow
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by TawTaw: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2022
richiemcgold:
spoken like a corrupt Nigerian in government.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by TruthinAction: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2022
This is why people should not find it difficult to believe that a death person can be replaced and he is still ruling. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2022
God1stson:

Are u serious??
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by shegoon: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2022
A SAN is telling you what is happening in his field of practice and you still ask for proof. Na wa for some people. Wait till PMB tells u his part, then chose which to believe. Anofia quote author=Racoon post=111769252]Anything is possible in Nigeria but hope Mr Falana can substantiate this grave allegation? [/quote]
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by timosaxzz: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2022
What can not happen in Nigeria does not exist
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Bayyajidda(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

China, mexico, colombia, russia, Afghanistan, Iran , iraq, lebanon, algeria, morocco, Cameroon, DR congo, Cambodia, india, pakistan, Vietnam, Venezuela, Liberia, niger republic, Israel, romania, albania, poland, Ukraine, belarus, Togo, benin republic, cote d'ivoire, the gambia, libya, brazil, uruguay, cuba, bolivia, mali, Chad.

These are just list of countries you can remember. Kindly post link that prove they actually do that.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2022
richiemcgold:

In school then my HOD did tell us a story like this. I believed him.
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by tonyson010(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2022
this is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.