Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals (39810 Views)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Maina: EFCC & Prison Officials Clash Over Who Should Detain Ex Pension Boss / Army Begins Golden Dawn In Abia Says No Hiding Place For Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Bayyajidda(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Cousin9999:

Pick any country in South America, eastern Europe, west Asia, or east Asia.

I nor get work?
Re: Falana: Prison Officials Arrange Young People To Serve Jail Terms For Criminals by Federalofficia(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Borrow money for loan app, pay back if you collect sallary , thank God you don get lucrative job
Nicholaspepe:
Corruption is indeed endemic in this country.

Nairalanders should pls celebrate with me. After several years of job hunting, i finally got one that is at least lucrative. I traveled to Port-Harcourt for the interview, and was posted to Abuja to start at the Abuja office. At the moment, i am unable (due to transport fare) to travel to Abuja to start the new job on Monday. I appeal to everyone to rally around me pls. Help me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.