Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,194 members, 7,864,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? (2796 Views)

Poll: who do u prefer?

Foreign Lady: 39% (11 votes)
Naija Lady: 60% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Naija Lady Mistakely Upload Her S@x Tape With A Naija Guy / How / Where To Find Respectable Naija Lady / Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by dyabman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2009
in the bathroom masturbating tongue
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2009
Are u aspiring to be like our friend here, the Romp-Rider?
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by dyabman(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
binahmad:

Are u aspiring to be like our friend here, the Romp-Rider?

FRIEND! I can bust into any thread to spew shit and rant to whoever and whatever i want to,
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2009
In which case y'all share a lot in common.

Dontcha think so?
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by babycool(f): 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
Where i live, you can hardly see a black boy dating a white chick, its not just common here, for me sha, I dont care about how many dashing looking white bobos are around me, I can only date blacks and Nigerians for that matter, full stop! cool
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
Babycool, keep up da spirit. I like it - not promoting RACISM, mind you.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by babycool(f): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2009
Am no racist, aint got anything against them white folks, infact I find some of them really cute, but they aint my thing  tongue
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 5:29am On Feb 26, 2009
Yeah.

I like that really.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by edogram(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2009
White girl will like u for whom u r. not anything more but they like to cheat.
White girls will Bleep all your friends that is common with them, they don’t regect dick at all. They like guys that can Bleep 3-4times a day, they have make my friend sick with fucking. I just ignore must of them and I hate them for that.

For wife I prefer Nigeria
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Gabry(f): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2009
Very good that you guys appreciates nigerian women but then tell me ooo. . . why do most naija or in general african men end up marrying alotttttt of Oyinbo's especially the Whites? ALOT ooo yet the votes here are more for naija women. Just curious though
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Olowojeje: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2009
ANYDAY ANYTIME naija girl is better in all ambits and ramification of judicious/careful judgment
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by vanderjo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2009
Sincerely,
I won't blame people that say the prefer's whites cuz there is a decay in womanhood in our land,most girls find joy being hoes,it is no a proud thing that if you do not act like them,you are mugu,they love you for something,thats pathetic but oyinbo woman will teach what true love is,like someone said in this thread most of us that claim naija girls are better never comot thier domot bf.lets face it.no harm meant ladies.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Leilah(f): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2009
yeah well there are some white ladies outthere that are not even into sex (like myself) there are some white women who are genuine and not gold diggers. kiss

Also we do like to learn how to cook and please our husbands.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Skywalker5(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2009
I used to dream of a white lady ever since i was in Nigeria but coming to the uk made me appreciate Black beauty anytime anyday. Funny enough,i dont see anything in a white woman when it comes to dating them.

Black women are better (or should i say Naija women in Nigeria) Cuz here where i stay.Nigerians girls have decided to be white here.acting funny and doing thing you would just be confused if she is really from Nigeria.

So my Answer is Naija lady not (naija acting White)lady.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by NegroNtns(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2009
Naija girl but I will take a black foreigner in absence of Naija.
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2009
White men anyday anytime. cool kiss
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by binahmad(m): 5:40am On Feb 27, 2009
oyinbo woman will teach what true love is,like someone said in this thread most of us that claim naija girls are better never comot thier domot bf.lets face it.no harm meant ladies.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by mrsb(f): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
Each to his own I guess. I asked my hubby (Nigerian) why he married me (I'm white) and he said because he fell in love with me. Period. So simple innit!?
grin
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by rumpkisser(m): 12:53am On Mar 15, 2009
ANYDAY ANYTIME naija girl is better in all ambits and ramification of judicious/careful judgment

Wo, Wo, Wo, hold it right there.

I might agree with you there 'cos I've sampled a lot of them NIGERIANs and by GAWD they are GREAT, TASTY and DISHY as well. Just that they are too eager and willing, and me discovered later that they jump at any white guy available.

Most of the ones I bleeped tend to keep tagging along like a DOG does to his MASTER! grin grin grin grin

No offence meant there Nigerians!
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by saraj(f): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2009
Who cares
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Criss(f): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2009
@rumpwhatever
omg r u even nigerian and if u r have ever been to this country?
if any of the answers to the above ?s r no then you have no business even commenting on this string
u know i'm goin to stop right there and what do u mean by 'them NIGERIANs' dont let me go all Oprah Winfrey on you
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Criss(f): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2009
@rumpy
ps: offence taken
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2009
i prefer the for babes because they taste foreign grin
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by CrazyMan(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2009
Naija girl any day any time smiley
Re: Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? by Frizy(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2009
Foreign women-- I have not seen many Nigerian girls that really appeals to me (Nigerian chics no disrespect) just an opinion. I just think the mentality of Foreign women seem to be more accomodating, and freeing. They are less troublesome too, and don't get mad easily. Things are done with diplomacy. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Rily Love This Girl But She Has A Boyfriend. It Hurts! / How Can I Toast A Older Lady / You Catch Him Cheating: Why Go After The “other Girl”??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.