Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead (101964 Views)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress,esther Nwachukwu Is Dead / Breaking News: Uti Nwachukwu Is Tboss' Baby Daddy!! / Charles Nwachukwu Is Dead (Burial Poster) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Akharmony: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
she played are path on earth for real. Her worship song will force tears out of your eyes it such a spirit fill song. . May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Akharmony: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Uprightness100:
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!

This World is Home to no one! It's just a pathway to our Eternity.
Anyone could be Gone at anymoment!
Sis Osinachi to my Human understanding stood out For the MASTER, JESUS Christ.

It does not Matter the age you Depart this Earth! What matters is if you Departed with JESUS Christ.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Justpassingby45(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
I cried the first day I had her song and I also cried the day i had she gone. God Almighty please forgive her, her sins and accept her soul and the soul of your faithful that had departed. Amen
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Juliearth(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Finally, some answers! undecided

I didn't even know it was a she... poor woman! undecided

Poor woman! Isn't death an escape route to the impunity in this country?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Juliearth(f): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Graceconnect:

Is this a confirmed information?

Yes
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by mignone(f): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How did he or she die? undecided
Wetin kill am?, undecided

I don't even know the person nor pay attention to Nigerian songs but what I find particularly infuriating are death announcements without stated cause or reason. undecided
Hmmm... she was reportedly in a physically abusive marriage. She was kicked in d chest this last time &was in a coma or so bf giving up after 5days.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by mignone(f): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You speak as if the woman was some sort of an imbe-cile. If she was being assaulted by her husband, why didn't she abandon him or leave him? undecided
Why didn't she find another manager? All this na tory abeg.... undecided

How did she really die abeg?, undecided
My brother ... u wldnt know how some women (even men) can't think straight, without considering our societal/traditional beliefs to save their own lives.
I personally know a handful. The most unfortunate part is dt u can't advise them in dt order, or else u'll most likely become their enemy. Worst of, they might report u to their abuser (maybe) as a show of loyalty, I guess.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Juliearth:
Poor woman! Isn't death an escape route to the impunity in this country?
I am not concerned about the country here. If she indeed died of illness, there was have been some serious suffering.... so.... undecided
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
mignone:

Hmmm... she was reportedly in a physically abusive marriage. She was kicked in d chest this last time &was in a coma or so bf giving up after 5days.
Yet another group claims she died of throat cancer. Who we go come believe now? undecided
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
mignone:

My brother ... u wldnt know how some women (even men) can't think straight, without considering our societal/traditional beliefs to save their own lives.
I personally know a handful. The most unfortunate part is dt u can't advise them in dt order, or else u'll most likely become their enemy. Worst of, they might report u to their abuser (maybe) as a show of loyalty, I guess.
Even a baby knows not to put his hand back again inside fire. No matter the level of confusion, it is human instinct to avoid that which is harmful to one's own survival. undecided

The human ego is the only thing that can attempt to override that innate survival instinct we have...pride, not loyalty. undecided
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by lusid: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Do you know me from somewhere to have reached this conclusion?

To your question, no.
i guess you were brought up in a liberal family or you just chose to be a prodigal daughter. whats your star sign?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by vicfajeze: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
is the dead the one making the announcement or comprehension na problem for you? undecided
NA U SABI
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Aaay: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Life
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
lusid:
i guess you were brought up in a liberal family or you just chose to be a prodigal daughter. whats your star sign?

Well, I guess you can take the horse to the river but you can't teach it to drink from it. Yeah, that's it.

What does my star sign have to do with any of these?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by mignone(f): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even a baby knows not to put his hand back again inside fire. No matter the level of confusion, it is human instinct to avoid that which is harmful to one's own survival. undecided

The human ego is the only thing that can attempt to override that innate survival instinct we have...pride, not loyalty. undecided
Deep reasoning! I think I want to agree wif u cos I always wonder.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by lusid: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Well, I guess you can take the horse to the river but you can't teach it to drink from it. Yeah, that's it.

What does my star sign have to do with any of these?
you talk like a virgo, am i right?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
lusid:
you talk like a virgo, am i right?

How does a "Virgo" talk? Stop trying to guess me.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by lascos912(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why bad people don't die
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by kannyluv(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Finally, some answers! undecided

I didn't even know it was a she... poor woman! undecided
it was not a throat cancer........ The husband kick her on the chest ......the husband is bad.....though they have arrested him......
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by CodedHustler: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by lusid: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

How does a "Virgo" talk? Stop trying to guess me.
am not. I'm just an astrologer by nature. Are you a perfectionist?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Myself2(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Hope she's a Christian and knows CHRIST
RIP

Mr Questionnaire.....

You are talking about someone who has used her songs to evangelise and win souls

You cannot give what you do not have, even if you pretend, people around you will still know the real you. Have you heard anyone close to her doubt her salvation

My advice to you is that you should focus on your own self and ask yourself those same questions you asked above
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Myself2:

Mr Questionnaire.....

You are talking about someone who has used her songs to evangelise and win souls

You cannot give what you do not have, even if you pretend, people around you will still know the real you. Have you heard anyone close to her doubt her salvation

My advice to you is that you should focus on your own self and ask yourself those same questions you asked above

I repeat I hope she knows the Lord as her Lord and personal saviour ....that's what matters. RIP
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by mvem(m): 1:01am On Apr 11, 2022
RuddyFusion:

I repeat I hope she knows the Lord as her Lord and personal saviour ....that's what matters. RIP
why say this. Why do you people come to claim holiness. I also hope that you know the Lord and try and keep quiet and humble, this alone is one of the virtues of being a good Christian
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Myself2(m): 6:05am On Apr 11, 2022
RuddyFusion:

Your RIP is hypocritical, keep it to yourself

And I repeat my response to you, hope you know Jesus as your Looord and saviour and what impact I'd your life making for the Kingdom of God now that you're alive ?
Pay attention to that
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
mvem:
why say this. Why do you people come to claim holiness. I also hope that you know the Lord and try and keep quiet and humble, this alone is one of the virtues of being a good Christian

I do not claim any HOLINESS, I only started the obvious fact.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Myself2:

Your RIP is hypocritical, keep it to yourself

And I repeat my response to you, hope you know Jesus as your Looord and saviour and what impact I'd your life making for the Kingdom of God now that you're alive ?
Pay attention to that

Your response is NOTED
My response remains....HOPE SHE KNOWS THE LORD as HER LORD and Personal Saviour? With that she will be resting NOW. tHAT'S ALL
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by mvem(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
RuddyFusion:

I do not claim any HOLINESS, I only started the obvious fact.
i also stated the obvious fact
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by marhez43(f): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
A lot has been said.she cant come bck again.
Who wil be next.accept jesus now.
She wil be replaced on earth.
RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.