Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead (101954 Views)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress,esther Nwachukwu Is Dead / Breaking News: Uti Nwachukwu Is Tboss' Baby Daddy!! / Charles Nwachukwu Is Dead (Burial Poster) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Ekzoba(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2022
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by morningsta(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish her well but most gospel singers do not make heaven.

As though you are God. Let God be the judge.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Godismighty: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Solofresh2: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How did he or she die? undecided
Wetin kill am?, undecided

I don't even know the person nor pay attention to Nigerian songs but what I find particularly infuriating are death announcements without stated cause or reason. undecided
Are you not a Nigerian
Why asking this questions undecided
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by celebgists01: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In order to remain relevant on nairaland you go just dey post anything you like.....Respect yaself oga
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Hope313(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2022
starbuck:
Earth loss
Heaven's gain
She has been called to join the heavenly host
May her soul rest Peacefully �
The account of (Romans 5:12) shows that man is dieing because of the inherited sin from our first parents Adam and Eve, but because of God love for us he introduced his only begotten son to our rescue ( Romans 6:23) so death is not God's doing but the hand work of the wicked one Satan the devil. (1 Corinthians 15:26) the Bible also shows that God can not try anyone with evill....( James 1:13) so even the death of anyone both the righteous and the unrighteous pains Jehovah who hate seeing people die. His son Jesus Christ who is the person who resembles him the most cried for the death of his dear and righteous friend Lazarus. The Bible vividly shows that God hate the death of a sinner....( Ezeikel 18: 32.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by rocktop64: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2022
May her soul find rest at the bossom of the almighty JEHOVAH
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Omg, so it's true. Rest on momma. Kai... This life
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by lusid: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No. Why?
you act like one. Do you go to church at all?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Abujakenneth: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2022
OMG
Updating9JA:

Reported By: Blogger Donald Illikannu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ln__MWpKA
Prospa Ochimana - Ekwueme feat. Mrs Nwachukwu (Live Ministration)
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by lusid: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2022
Hope313:
The account of (Romans 5:12) shows that man is dieing because of the inherited sin from our first parents Adam and Eve, but because of God love for us he introduced his only begotten son to our rescue ( Romans 6:23) so death is not God's doing but the hand work of the wicked one Satan the devil. (1 Corinthians 15:26) the Bible also shows that God can not try anyone with evill....( James 1:13) so even the death of anyone both the righteous and the unrighteous pains Jehovah who hate seeing people die. His son Jesus Christ who is the person who resembles him the most cried for the death of his dear and righteous friend Lazarus. The Bible vividly shows that God hate the death of a sinner....( Ezeikel 18: 32.
why is God and jesus hidden? I know we can't see God but how about christ appearing to us instead of lounging in one imaginary abode called heaven and expecting us to believe in him
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Kaysalas(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

undecided
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by fatytoy333(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope you realize that you are the one sitting on the judgement throne
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by xristos(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2022
this is d cause

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by ngreel(f): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Updating9JA:

Reported By: Blogger Donald Illikannu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ln__MWpKA
Prospa Ochimana - Ekwueme feat. Mrs Nwachukwu (Live Ministration)
RIP
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Franknobleson: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2022
Sorry o...but have you been to heaven or hell before?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Prettychild(f): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2022
I hope what I heard of she suffering from domestic violence is not true
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Graceconnect: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2022
Juliearth:

Throat cancer

Is this a confirmed information?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by drealbenard(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
cry May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
Are you not a Nigerian
Why asking this questions undecided
So Nigerians aren't allowed to seek change to the quagmire that is Nigerian existence? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Juliearth:
Throat cancer. She has been on life support before her demise.
Finally, some answers! undecided

I didn't even know it was a she... poor woman! undecided
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
I just downloaded the song in tribute to her and damn I shed a tear
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by beautyhd: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How did he or she die? undecided
Wetin kill am?, undecided

I don't even know the person nor pay attention to Nigerian songs but what I find particularly infuriating are death announcements without stated cause or reason. undecided

Domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
lusid:
you act like one. Do you go to church at all?

Lol. Do you know me from somewhere to have reached this conclusion?

To your question, no.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
beautyhd:
Domestic violence
You are lying, right? undecided
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by maureensylvia(f): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are lying, right? undecided

She's right
The husband is a serial domestic abuser
All the money she made from each shows were forcefully taken by the husband. He gave her penny. He made himself her Manager.

She doesn't have any say on booking fees. Her husband decides all that. She was used
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
What happen to her?
they said her husband beat her to death. "Them say" ni o
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
May her Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Graceconnect:

Is this a confirmed information?
her husband they say beat her to death
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
maureensylvia:
She's right
The husband is a serial domestic abuser
All the money she made from each shows were forcefully taken by the husband. He gave her penny. He made himself her Manager.

She doesn't have any say on booking fees. Her husband decides all that. She was used
You speak as if the woman was some sort of an imbe-cile. If she was being assaulted by her husband, why didn't she abandon him or leave him? undecided
Why didn't she find another manager? All this na tory abeg.... undecided

How did she really die abeg?, undecided
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Pacyrus(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rest In Peace, as I type with tears in my eyes. � embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.