Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead (101965 Views)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress,esther Nwachukwu Is Dead / Breaking News: Uti Nwachukwu Is Tboss' Baby Daddy!! / Charles Nwachukwu Is Dead (Burial Poster) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Myself2(m): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Learnt she died as a result of domestic violence from the husband who was always beating her up.

May God console her children and judge her husband..
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by sisisioge: 6:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Oh my! It is well....that song speaks to me. May God rest her well.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by newhyt: 6:35am On Apr 09, 2022
May her soul RIP
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by alimaa: 6:41am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish her well but most gospel singers do not make heaven.
Have you been to Heaven?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Hope she's a Christian and knows CHRIST
RIP
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by nesgeeek(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2022
May ur soul rest in peace.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Uchedizzy(f): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

it has been verified.. it's true my sister ... I feel the pain
is too painful, a woman that uses her vioce to win souls for christ, whenever my spirit is down i listen to her song, and feel okay, she was also the one that sang "" you carry me "¡ When song carry their gods""

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by cp3o: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ha! Record keeper.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Jorryy(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2022
We love you but GOD loves you the most... Your presentation at any of our church events is always inspiring. Rest on...

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by lorelife(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2022
embarassed if this is real, may the Lord rest her soul. Still sounds unbelievable 2 me. OMG
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Juliearth(f): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abegi! Which death.... road accident? COVID? AIDS? Malaria? Heart attack? Electric shock? Thunder....Which one? undecided

Throat cancer. She has been on life support before her demise.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Juliearth(f): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
What happen to her?

Throat cancer
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by MartinsD12(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2022
Updating9JA:

Reported By: Blogger Donald Illikannu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ln__MWpKA
Prospa Ochimana - Ekwueme feat. Mrs Nwachukwu (Live Ministration)
Too sad nothing dey for this life for those people way dey carry these world for head, you cheat your fellow human to get wealth you are not even sure to enjoy the next minutes, this life you see is too unpredictable, rip to her she has played her own part the way God wants it , the other day it was chinedu nwadike
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by OscarJaden(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2022
Antyxx:

How is song blessing to you?
You people will just be decieving yourself

Bunch of hipocrites
you just go on insulting people anyhow
I hope you are okay upstairs sha

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Bussy23(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You Seem to have a record of people who are in Heaven � God's Personal Assistant.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by SisterFire(f): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

....heaven's guard has spoken
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Angrygoat: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2022
Gospel artist naija n the npf. I no sabi who go make heaven
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Clasmanj(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2022
GOD Rest Your Soul In Peace
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by SpaceBar: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ekwueme ibu ekwueme
Oke nmiri nke n'ebu ogwe
Ebighebi eligwe oke nmanwu n'eti onwe ya
Obata ulo adimma
Chukwu o chukwu.....A moment of silence for this marvelous Mrs Osinachi the legend in the Nigeria christian music industry that has gone home to rest with the Almighty sad angry

The multitude of Nigerians her music draws close to God shall surely make her make "Heaven" Amen angry shocked sad angry.

Haba!! Na by like that lol grin
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Innobee99(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As na u dey mark the register for heaven na sad sad
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Okortor: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2022
RIP MA, YOU DID WELL IN THE CHRISTIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY AND YOU WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED.
WE WILL MEET AT JESUS'S FEET ON THE LAST DAY.

THE UNQUESTIONABLE GOD KNOWS BETTER.
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Allisgud: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2022
Ah dat song na national anthem for church o
Rest on
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Saviourfresh: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Chai! just like that?
May her soul rest in the Bossom of the lord.

That her song was a hit song. "Ekwueme".
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by owukpa(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by goodman5(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Rip
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Bromax: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2022
A true worshipper goes home.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Eaglesence: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Ekwueme ibu ekwueme
Oke nmiri nke n'ebu ogwe
Ebighebi eligwe oke nmanwu n'eti onwe ya
Obata ulo adimma
Chukwu o chukwu.....A moment of silence for this marvelous Mrs Osinachi the legend in the Nigeria christian music industry that has gone home to rest with the Almighty sad angry

The multitude of Nigerians her music draws close to God shall surely make her make "Heaven" Amen angry shocked sad angry.

Amen. But what led to her death?
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by CSTRR: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2022
The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart; and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. He entereth into peace; they rest in their beds, each one that walketh in his uprightness.

Isaiah 57:1-2

For a child of God, death is a transition to glory.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by spiceadole: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2022
Ekwueme failed her.

What happened to miraculously healing her and giving her more life?

Afterall, she was still very young.

Religion is scam.
Christianity is more scam.

Only fools believe in the existence of a supernatural being who heals all diseases.

When reality sets in, they will die and their God will do nothing because he doesn't exist.

Shame
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2022
I wonder what happened
Re: Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're talking from experience man.. Most of the things here we call human beings doesn't have spiritual eyes, they can't see what we see..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.