Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? (37353 Views)

Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Funmicoconuts(f): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes a woman can rape a man.....The way we make things look as though men are made of steel and don't get hurt is disturbing cry

A woman can lace a man's food with sex enhancement drugs and along with sleeping pills that keeps him asleep while his penis is active due the sex enhancement drugs and have sex with him.....This is rape as its against his will.

But because a man's mind has been twisted to believe sex is for their pleasure and being the one with the penetrative organ gives you some kind of boss feeling, a man would go through this sordid experience and be proud that he is been desired by the opposite sex, he might even want to brag about it to his friend cry I even hear men desire that they want to be raped cry Sometimes I feel bad for a man.....The weight you guys have to bear just to be thought strong is enormous.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by litaninja(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Its obvious that the poster is a rather f00lish human being. Please report the profile and posts.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by BePrepared: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
. Who does the penetration?

Kai plz let's use our common senses so if a woman drugs a man and there is sex involved or uses a gun and coerces a man. It won't be called rape because it was the man that (unwittingly) penetrated

Kai sense highly needed o

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Lordswazz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The question says "can a woman rape a man"? The question did not say "can a woman rape a boy". I agree with you that a woman can rape a boy.

Rapists frequently target people they believe they can physically dominate. The only reason female rapists can not rape men (even if they have a sick desire to do so) is that men are physically stronger than women in general. As a result, female-to-male rape is typically limited to male minors, whom they can easily overpower or coerce.

Ask male minors how many of them have been forced into non-consensual sex by adult females and you will be shocked. Male rapists can rape an adult female because they can overpower her, while female rapists can only resort to overt seduction when targeting an adult male, because they can rarely overpower him. However, when it comes to boys, they can easily overpower or fool them, so they deal mostly in that category.

It's the law of nature. Bullies and oppressors target the weak. Male rapists can rape females and children because they're generally stronger than they are, while female rapists deal mostly with children.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by bekpo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
To b convicted 4 rape don't necessarily mean u must prove penetration alone. There r a number of combination of elements of rape u need 2 prove 2 b entitle to conviction. What if d penetration was consensual?

So u must prove as well n most importantly CONSENT. If u prove that u had withheld ur consent n or u where threatened or intimidated or use of force, then u r entitled 2 conviction.

That's why a mere saying NO is withholding consent.

U must as a matter of evidence that, u where actually raped and same was done by d accused person. This then will require expert opinion. That's to say a medical practitioner, who will ascertain that there was forceful penetration and since there was forceful penetration, there's laceration in d vegina as well as deposit of sperm from d rapist and d aforementioned semen must b that of d accused person.

That's how 2 make a watertight investigation 2 b entitle 2 conviction for rape.

Having said this, is it then that easy 2 proof rape case 2 b entitle to conviction?
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Sureplug123(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
jmoore:

You call it intelligent? All I see are dumb questions being asked with no intention to learn anything.
she's just lonely, sad and bitter. I'm certain she will forever be lonely because no man will settle for a dimwit. Not in this era!
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by gonkin(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
It didn't work when 4 girls tried that on me at 15. I was actually crying when they held me down. My mind no dey so my pen!s was as flaccid as a piece of cloth. But if they tried it now it's gonna be a slaughter.

My conclusion is WITHOUT ERECTION THERE'S NOT GONNA BE ANY PENETRATION.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by kazyhm(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
I expected this. Once you engage them in an intelligent conversation they pick race.

By your intelligence equating and rape are synonyms ?

Also Impossible and difficult?

Before you get into any debate, ensure you understand meaning of words
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Shegzy8(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Please take down this thread. This will only give room for gender based violence and encourage women to carry out such acts relying on technicality.

A man cannot create such a thread casting aspersion on female rape victims.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Bluebrain101: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is just so daft and unintelligent. Men can't be raped?? No wonder most nairalanders can't survive on Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Emmaculate77(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
How did it happen? Who penetrate who?

The major problem here is that so do not even now the correct definition of sex in the first place, hence, you are jumping up and down with a distorted premise for a definition looking for jobless youths to waste their time.

When you realise that men having penis does not automatically mean that they are the ones who have sex while the women farm during sexual activities, then you can come forward for a logical discussion.

Each gender have their own sexual tool, and how these tools functions does not determine who will 'always' be in charge during sex, but it is the CONDITION under which the act was carried out that determines who forced who. Get sense.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by mightyhaze: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Polarpresident:

Really ? shocked. So a big lady cannot rape a child. Good one
check the topic of discussion you are replying to..

It says man not child
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by BleedTears: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
I've been pondering on the above question fpr days now. I'm confused. I need answers.

People keep saying how men were raped by women. How? How is that possible?
They never brought proof.

Intercourse has to do with penetration. Who does the penetration? If it's a man who does the penetration, who then do you say he was raped? Is he not supposed to be the one committing the act?

Men sex when and women do not sex men. So how do women rape men?

Someone please me with answers.

The highest a woman can do to a man is sexually harass him maybe seduce but not rape him.

How is it even possible for a woman to rape when she isn't the one performing the act?

Please I need answers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/can-a-woman-rape-a-man/amp/

I usually don't respond to post like this because I feel you're just pretending to be ignorant of the fact.

First what is rape?

Oxford Dictionary Defined rape as the act of forcing somebody to have sex with you when the person do not wwnt to by threatening them or using violence.

1. So now based on that definition, if you Saphiere carry gun or knife of bottle and threatened a guy to Bleep you or else you shoot him or stab him, if the guy Bleep you, it means you Saphiere has raped the guy .

2. A guy can be made to lay down and drugged to make his panis to stand while the woman climb him and ride him. So if this act is done with threat it is a rape.

You Saphiere also pretend that you Saphiere has not ride your boyfriend before. Stop pretending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by sonofthunder: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
See who is talking about intelligence. The bolded puts you off as a dummy.

Ask your husband/sons. Start praying for them to be rape so they can make you a cup of tea and describe how it happened in details.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Sureplug123(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shegzy8:
Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Please take down this thread. This will only give room for gender based violence and encourage women to carry out such acts relying on technicality.

A man cannot create such a thread casting aspersion on female rape victims.
supported. OP should be banned. "Like" if you support.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by tunjilana: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
I've been pondering on the above question fpr days now. I'm confused. I need answers.

People keep saying how men were raped by women. How? How is that possible?
They never brought proof.

Intercourse has to do with penetration. Who does the penetration? If it's a man who does the penetration, who then do you say he was raped? Is he not supposed to be the one committing the act?

Men sex when and women do not sex men. So how do women rape men?

Someone please me with answers.

The highest a woman can do to a man is sexually harass him maybe seduce but not rape him.

How is it even possible for a woman to rape when she isn't the one performing the act?

Please I need answers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/can-a-woman-rape-a-man/amp/

If you understand that rape means sex without consent then you will see that anybody can be raped...if u also understand that sexual harassment is unappreciated sexual gestures, flirtations and indecent exposure then u will know that u harass men when u expose your body indecently
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by babaalagbo11(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's very very possible....things we used to hear back then about girls only school hmmm
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by fredoooooo: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Our society sees nothing wrong in that
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Bluebrain101: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
BleedTears:

I usually don't respond to post like this because I feel you're just pretending to be ignorant of the fact.

First what is rape?

Oxford Dictionary Defined rape as the act of forcing somebody to have sex with you when the person do not wwnt to by threatening them or using violence.

1. So now based on that definition, if you Saphiere carry gun or knife of bottle and threatened a guy to Bleep you or else you shoot him or stab him, if the guy Bleep you, it means you Saphiere has raped the guy .

2. A guy can be made to lay down and drugged to make his panis to stand while the woman climb him and ride him. So if this act is done with threat it is a rape.

You Saphiere also pretend that you Saphiere has not ride your boyfriend before. Stop pretending

Neglecting all the typos. You really made a reasonable point. Very soon they will say en can't be emotional broken or men can't feel pain from a broken relationship. It's so annoying that these so called gender that needs equality actually need superiority.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by fredoooooo: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
angry
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by elganzar(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
When you forcibly have sex with a person_ against the person's will... you have raped the said victim...

Sex involves penetration ✔

Only men can penetrate (arguable)✔

However, WHOEVER is forcing the other for penetration is guilty of rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by eedhrisademola(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
It’s difficult for a man to be raped – Prof Itse Sagay

Here is a Professor saying that rape is gender based.

SOURCE : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/can-a-female-commit-rape-its-difficult-for-a-man-to-be-raped-prof-itse-sagay/amp/
Hmm MAGA NO NEED PAY!
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by vikiblinks: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
mightyhaze:
if it's rape,the phallus will never stand.. and even if the lady is strong enough to have overpowered the man,taken off his clothes and trying to bundle his soft phallus into her gaping kpomo the man must at this point,have his chance at bouncing any object around off her skull thereby discouraging any further adventures cheesy

What if three or four women rough handled him, for instance getting him tired, so at dis point how wil him bounced back
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by edward1106(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
When you ask who penetrate who, in all respect, you sound so stupid and I mean very stupid..
The ideal word is sexual intercourse and not PENETRATION and your hammering of penetration just makes u assume....
I don't intend to insult you.

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability, or is below the legal age of consent." ......Wiki

In the definition above, a man could be raped having been drugged(UNCONSCIOUS).
Under 18 is very common in Nigeria and around the world and happens to most boys turned men now.
There is always one aunt somewhere who will do such to an innocent boy.
Mostly for men, it doesn't come with physical force.

Remember, it's about a sexual activity without the consent of the the victim.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by vikiblinks: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
vikiblinks:

What if three or four women rough handled him, for instance getting him tired, so at dis point how wil he bounced back
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Kingcalls: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
I expected this. Once you engage them in an intelligent conversation they pick race.

Intelligence grin grin grin grin... u and intelligence cant be mentioned in the same sentence

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by vikiblinks: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
mightyhaze:
if it's rape,the phallus will never stand.. and even if the lady is strong enough to have overpowered the man,taken off his clothes and trying to bundle his soft phallus into her gaping kpomo the man must at this point,have his chance at bouncing any object around off her skull thereby discouraging any further adventures cheesy

What if three or four women rough handled him, for instance getting him tired, so at dis point how wil he bounced back to overcome their force
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by kkins25(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
motymop:
This is politics section

Why is this topic here?
because s3x is inside u assume it has to do with romance? is arguing for and against the laws of rape romantic to you??
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by AK481(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

There was a penetrattion, who forced the penetrative?

If like asking a female rape victim why she was wet during coitus

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by mightyhaze: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
vikiblinks:

What if three or four women rough handled him, for instance getting him tired, so at dis point how wil him bounced back
my prick no go stand..

Moreover it will take much more than 4 women to hold me down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by kkins25(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Funmicoconuts:
Yes a woman can rape a man.....The way we make things look as though men are made of steel and don't get hurt is disturbing cry

A woman can lace a man's food with sex enhancement drugs and along with sleeping pills that keeps him asleep while his penis is active due the sex enhancement drugs and have sex with him.....This is rape as its against his will.

But because a man's mind has been twisted to believe sex is for their pleasure and being the one with the penetrative organ gives you some kind of boss feeling, a man would go through this sordid experience and be proud that he is been desired by the opposite sex, he might even want to brag about it to his friend cry I even hear men desire that they want to be raped cry Sometimes I feel bad for a man.....The weight you guys have to bear just to be thought strong is enormous.
Do you knowbwhere they rape men please, i mean gang rape? Exact location, i want to carry out research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Policemen Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Bayelsa (photo) / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government / Father’s Attempt To Kill His 2 Daughters Fails (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.