Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? (37331 Views)

Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / Man Breaks Into A House To Rape A 7-Year-Old Girl In Calabar / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Ekugbeh(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The question says "can a woman rape a man"? The question did not say "can a woman rape a boy". I agree with you that a woman can rape a boy.
lol. Define man, boy, man in his youth,boy in his youth and male adolescent.
Since you want to be smart by half

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by mysticwarrior(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The question says "can a woman rape a man"? The question did not say "can a woman rape a boy". I agree with you that a woman can rape a boy.
a boy is a young man.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
This nonsense made front-page? The op is just seeking the validity of her thoughts. She simply wants to justify what's in her head.

Thousands of people will read the nonsense and assimilate it.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by saphiere(f): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You didn't bother reading the article you listed, did you? undecided

In it, the writer explains to you why current UK legislation on rape has it wrong, and why that needs to change.. undecided
So why is it not changed since tonyou and the writer it is wrong?
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by derecho(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
You read and studied her well.
I wonder why these yeye threads dey reach front-page sef.
Abi she be mod?
Desperados:

U are asking question cos u want to know and u are giving silly answers to it.

U can neva learn cos u seem lik a cup already filled wit bad water.

NOTE: Sex is penetration & Rape is using force on either gender to make penetration happen.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Give me an instance of how a woman will penetrate a man. If you mention the use of Love Machine, of what benefit is it to the woman?

You are actually making your points like a lawyer. Are you one?

Anyway, some nations do not use "penetration" the way you define it as rape, so, a woman can rape a man in these nations. But when a nation uses penetration as the main condition (would love to read the British's latest law about penetration cos the paper you pointed to was in 2018...and even Prof Itsay you quoted said that in 2013...ha ba...that's a long time na), it is a funny situation.

Alright, let us say penetration is the main criterion....you know someone told you about Love Machine....can we say the woman penetrates herself with a Love Machine? Or the Love Machine penetrates her? Can something not moving penetrate? So, let us look at the case of the woman on the man. The woman is the one moving in and out around the pen..is. She is the one who pushed her vagina to cover more area around the erected pe..nis and then withdraws out. And she can do it like 100 times or more within a min. If she withdraws, the pen...is won't have anything covering it. So, in this case who is penetrating who?

Remember, penetration is not only going into, it also means gaining access to. In this case she gained access to the pen..is. Her inner layers of va.gina covers more area around the pen...is.

You can have a counter explanation to this. I am eager to read your response. Lawyers are wicked oooo as they can counter anything. But let's see how you will counter this one here.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by shumuel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
I've been pondering on the above question fpr days now. I'm confused. I need answers.

People keep saying how men were raped by women. How? How is that possible?
They never brought proof.

Intercourse has to do with penetration. Who does the penetration? If it's a man who does the penetration, who then do you say he was raped? Is he not supposed to be the one committing the act?

Men sex when and women do not sex men. So how do women rape men?

Someone please me with answers.

The highest a woman can do to a man is sexually harass him maybe seduce but not rape him.

How is it even possible for a woman to rape when she isn't the one performing the act?

Please I need answers.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/can-a-woman-rape-a-man/amp/

Yes a female can rape, or if you prefer to call it Sexual assault, also note that we have Lesbians who engage in sexual acts, so Se.x isn't just about Penetration has you are basing it

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by 3kay945(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
prettyboi1:

Are you still asking this question when that guy already gave you the answer you need? If a group of women point a gun at a man & ask him to sex them or they would shoot him? You don't consider that as rape?

If a woman drugs a man & the man loses consciousness & gains an erection & she rides him, you don't consider that rape?

I can go on & on with more examples to answer your question but it seems to me that you're not actually looking to learn how possible it is for women to rape women rather you what to keep arguing about how it doesn't or can never happen.

Cheers.

Am sure the Op would have a change of heart after reading this.
Nothing more to add. Boss.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by sundaygray(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
If penetration is a condition for rape, how is it physically possible for a woman to rape?

Here is UK legislation saying women do not rape.

Who are these men that claimed the were raped by women. Please I want to know how possible that was.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11572-018-9485-6

I like to believe you are asking because you'd really want to know and not for the sake of being argumentative. We need to establish some facts.

1. Yes, women can rape.
2. Women rape differently than men. ( I don't mean seduction, seduction is not rape.)
3. Rape doesn't have to be done forcefully.
4. Men are not likely to admit they were raped because it would be a subject of ridicule and people would claim he enjoyed it, which is wrong. Women have been known to be orgasmic during rape, that just adds to the guilt she feels.
5. Men are not emotional creatures, we don't whine as our female counterparts would.

Okay. Rape was defined back then as the act of forcefully having sex(penetrating) a female. Seeing as men are physically stronger than females everyone just concluded then that it is impossible to rape men. As time went by, different form of rape started to surface. Men started to drug women and women vice versa have sex with them when they are half concious. The definition started failing according to the law. Most people also believe only a female child could be molested until recent times.
The definition of rape in modern times is - the act of forcing sexual intercourse on someone against their will or without their consent. So if a woman were to drug a man and sleep with him, that is rape, and vice versa.
I have a friend that was raped by 7 girls when he was in secondary school. He is very handsome and a lot of girls had a crush on him. They invited him to a birthday party, they put some substance in his drink and they all took turns climbing him while he was unconscious, they had to take him to the hospital. When he told us later we all laughed and said "See enjoyment" but it affected him till this day. He still talks about it. This is a good reason men will not like to admit they were raped, them go jejely call am sexual assault but sexual assault na rape twin brother.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by bluefilm: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
[s]I've been pondering on the above question fpr days now. I'm confused. I need answers.People keep saying how men were raped by women. How? How is that possible?They never brought proof.Intercourse has to do with penetration. Who does the penetration? If it's a man who does the penetration, who then do you say he was raped? Is he not supposed to be the one committing the act?Men sex when and women do not sex men. So how do women rape men?Someone please me with answers.The highest a woman can do to a man is sexually harass him maybe seduce but not rape him.How is it even possible for a woman to rape when she isn't the one performing the act?Please I need answers.https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/can-a-woman-rape-a-man/amp/[/s]

What a stupid question.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Johnsown1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Women do rape men, get that clear.
A friend of mine back then in owerri was raped to coma by a group of sex starved students in the female dometry after luring him.

they will drug you in such a way that your man hood won't fall easily and will also make your body weak in other not to fight back. It's more terrible when women rape man than the reverse.

The reason is because a man may not get drug in other to rape a lady but women will give an over dose of it, so that they can fvck a living day out of their victims.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by jmaxjohn(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Someone called you out in a comment saying you weren't asking this question to learn, and I totally agree with the person.
You already have an idea in your head that as long as a penis is used for penetration a man cannot be raped.

I have nothing to say but to post reddit comments from 10 years ago about this same issue.

Happy reading

Just try to keep an open mind.
This isn't much different from ptsd one gets from heartbreak.
Presently doctors refuse to admit people get ptsd after getting their hearts broken. However that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Ever wondered this: can a woman rape a woman?

Like I said, enjoy reading.
Download reddit.
Search on Google 'reddit can man be raped'.
Read through reddit threads and educate yourself some more.

saphiere:
I've been pondering on the above question fpr days now. I'm confused. I need answers.

Intercourse has to do with penetration. Who does the penetration? If it's a man who does the penetration, who then do you say he was raped? Is he not supposed to be the one committing the act?

The highest a woman can do to a man is sexually harass him maybe seduce but not rape him.

How is it even possible for a woman to rape when she isn't the one performing the act?

Please I need answers.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Ok.
but yes, men can also be raped
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by okorogbo: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
This idiot has her eye on raping a man soon,she wants us to give her a hint grin
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
I guess the women rapist can meet the men that want to be raped..

But women are the ones who suffer mostly from rape, since they are not stronger physically.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Aaronbee7(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sorry to say, but I don't think you're intelligent talk less of your questions
saphiere:
I expected this. Once you engage them in an intelligent conversation they pick race.
. Your topic depicts more of curiosity but the write-up is being too defensive of your ignorance hence I don't think you're here to learn but to argue unnecessarily because he has obviously given you the answer you seek by giving you a proper definition of rape that doesn't include the word that leaves you dumbfounded. Read through the links he posted and let us know what happened there. And next time, put your topic right so we know we're here for debate and not knowledge. Argue to learn don't argue to win!

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by phemmyfour: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

Please I need answers.

lol...rape is not about penetration. The key word is "molestation sexuality". I can abuse you sexually without any form of penetration
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Chickensoup: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
mightyhaze:
if it's rape,the phallus will never stand.. and even if the lady is strong enough to have overpowered the man,taken off his clothes and trying to bundle his soft phallus into her gaping kpomo the man must at this point,have his chance at bouncing any object around off her skull thereby discouraging any further adventures cheesy

The sexual organs work with stimulus and emotions not with logic. A gay man might overcome the emotional excitement but hardly the physical stimulus. Rape isn't always about strength (anyway that's what society make people to believe). A guy can drug a lady the same way a lady can drug a guy. A guy can get erection while sleeping and I believe you know this as well.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by derecho(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
For those interested in knowledge and not baseless discussion,

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent.

Take note of the bolded and stop redefining rape for us.
========================
Summary,
A minor(male inclusive) can be raped.

A man can be sexually assaulted

It involves other forms of intercourse other than penetration.

It could be without the man's consent

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

Please I need answers.

women can, and have actually rape(d) men.

The definition of rape is having sexual intercourse with someone through any means WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Akuruoulo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
go and sleep rape apologist
U MUST BE MENTALLY . WOMEN MUST NT BE ALLOW IN LAW MAKING POSITIONS BECUS OF THEIR MENTAL INABILITY TO STAND BY THE TRUTH.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Bluebrain101: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
edward1106:

When you ask who penetrate who, in all respect, you sound so stupid and I mean very stupid..
The ideal word is sexual intercourse and not PENETRATION and your hammering of penetration just makes u assume....
I don't intend to insult you.

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability, or is below the legal age of consent." ......Wiki

In the definition above, a man could be raped having been drugged(UNCONSCIOUS).
Under 18 is very common in Nigeria and around the world and happens to most boys turned men now.
There is always one aunt somewhere who will do such to an innocent boy.
Mostly for men, it doesn't come with physical force.

Remember, it's about a sexual activity without the consent of the the victim.

You made sense but it sad that the bigot won't grasp the meaning for what you wrote..
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by tamarabu(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Don’t you know that if a woman is on top a man doing intercourse she’s the one fukking the man, if she’s riding she’s the driver. A manhood can not just penetrate a woman’s body without the woman putting it inside her body. So rape literally means in my own point of view is sexing someone without the consent of that person. So women do rape. At times they rape more than the male counterpart.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Khaysee: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rape is a big crime

Mainland Shop address: shop 3/4afolabi bus stop opposite kingstine joe resturant isheri igando express lagos

Pick up
Or order online via whatapps

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by saphiere(f): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Aaronbee7:
Sorry to say, but I don't think you're intelligent talk less of your questions . Your topic depicts more of curiosity but the write-up is being too defensive of your ignorance hence I don't think you're here to learn but to argue unnecessarily because he has obviously given you the answer you seek by giving you a proper definition of rape that doesn't include the word that leaves you dumbfounded. Read through the links he posted and let us know what happened there. And next time, put your topic right so we know we're here for debate and not knowledge. Argue to learn don't argue to win!
[/s]
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by seunayantokun(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
It is time to change the law because there have been cases reported all over the world, especially in the West, regarding women doing what must also be termed rape. When you make a man to penetrate an opening in your body for sexual pleasure without his consent, it must also be legally regarded as rape because vice versa it is rape. The story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife comes to mind here: in that case, who really attempted to rape the other?

Male school teachers are raping their female students just like female school teachers are raping their male students. The current events dictates the law be appropriately amended now.

Note also that all humans have at least the anal opening in their bodies exploited by ungodly sexually perverted hearts. Let's remember that as far as God is concerned, the same judgement goes out to all rapists, whether they are men or women. Evil is evil wherever and whenever it is found.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Soffyh(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sureplug123:
you are not smart and lack understanding. From my comment, it's clear that a woman can rape a man. There are some places you can't go to in Ph, the women there will rape you. Don't be naive.
even in ivory coast some area are out of bounds for men,when they grab you,u will hate sex forever and realize women is the one enjoying sex most ,u are just wasting ur energy jerking and hitting that pucci
It's been long Before I realized that,when women scream and cry during hard knackin is when they got orgasms & they really wanting more grin grin before when I want to sex I will be thinking of using drugs and hitt her pucci till it tear I don't know am the one suffering sef
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Classicalman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
If penetration is a condition for rape, how is it physically possible for a woman to rape?

Here is UK legislation saying women do not rape.

Who are these men that claimed the were raped by women. Please I want to know how possible that was.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11572-018-9485-6
Why are you obsessed with rape and rape stories? This is not normal again o. Seek medical help.
Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
So why is it not changed since tonyou and the writer it is wrong?
That is like asking why the Nigerian constitution still has women are second-class citizens even though we have always known that should never have been the case at all. undecided

I sincerely hope you are more intelligent than you tend to come off in many of your posts. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
mightyhaze:
my prick no go stand..

Moreover it will take much more than 4 women to hold me down
That's what you think since many of you are under the inane delusion that you have full mental control over your hormones. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? by Chickensoup: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
After reading the comments, I realized that some people don't understand what rape is. Am not saying it as an insult but you should understand that it is not about who is penetrated but rather who is the aggressor and who is the unwilling. A man is capable of gaining erection while sleeping doesn't mean he wanted to get the erection. A man can get erection due to something he saw doesn't mean he wants it. You can't say because he has an erection that he is ok with sleeping with any woman.

Where did this double standard come from. Not everything is engaged with force. Some use cunning means.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.