Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do? (1005 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by Mike7302: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
As in I am just depressed right now, it's as if I no get brain at all. I am this very reserved guy. I am just always by myself, no friends, babe sef no dey. It's almost as if I am in a different world anytime I am out.

What I want to know especially is how do I get good in these kind of playful talks ( I don't know if u guys get what I mean). It's almost like some people went to the academy. And people always want those people, no one wants boredom na.

When someone wants to engage me in such,I just laugh stupidly or say something stupid and boring. Like my brain cant think of reply fast. I really envy people that are really outspoken.

I have even started considering weed and alcohol. Please I need practical advice... especially from people once in this situation. It's my issue confidence, no sense or what.

PS: I know I am an introvert, but introvert no suppose worse reach this

I believe the greatest problem someone can have is being unable to say ur mind or not even communicating well with people.
Re: What Can I Do? by rickpat(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
discover your area of interest...it could be movies,games,career,food anything at all...when you know your area of interest...read more about those areas...then start connecting with people with similar interest...that way you will start building and establishing long last meaningful conversations...good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do? by shawante(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bro those things na follow come.. It can't be taught. But I highly recommend you take alcohol(two bottles max or else you start misbehaving) and you'll see the extroverted part of you in full.

Pls don't take weed o.. Especially if you havent taken it before
Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 09, 2022
Mike7302:
As in I am just depressed right now, it's as if I no get brain at all. I am this very reserved guy. I am just always by myself, no friends, babe sef no dey. It's almost as if I am in a different world anytime I am out.

What I want to know especially is how do I get good in these kind of playful talks ( I don't know if u guys get what I mean). It's almost like some people went to the academy. And people always want those people, no one wants boredom na.

When someone wants to engage me in such,I just laugh stupidly or say something stupid and boring. Like my brain cant think of reply fast. I really envy people that are really outspoken.

I have even started considering weed and alcohol. Please I need practical advice... especially from people once in this situation. It's my issue confidence, no sense or what.

I believe the greatest problem someone can have is being unable to say ur mind or not even communicating well with people.

smileyWe gather dey the same Whatsapp group.. bet local man sabi make friends tho, especially during soccer grin
Re: What Can I Do? by Boogyman557: 3:41am On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool here I COME in...

make I SHINE small disco LITE 4 ur matterz!

I like as u 1 go into SMOKING and ALCOHOL but I recommend SMOKING 100%..

E go make SENTENCES if u start de BLA WEED!

but start wit half rap of WEED!

my Gee!

Na only WEED fit give u that kind INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION!

WEED go make u get MIND!

WEED go make u de BOLD!

WEED go make u to REASON mature and talk mature!

SEE even if u de write exam and u no READ book, so far as sey u BLA WEED, u go just de write full book because WEED don give u the WISDOM to understand the question!

The only solution here is WEED!

try SMOKE half rap of WEED and see how ur life will change..

u go even get SWAG!

U no go de SHY..

infact na SWEET SWEET tinz go de JAZZ out from ur mouth anytime wey u de wit woman, u self go de wonder how u take de do am..

So go out der and get ya self a WEED!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by Blunttruth: 5:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Mike7302:

You will outgrow it.
Re: What Can I Do? by HopeNeverDies: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!!! Buy a pack of Loud Bro... Smoke it finish and I bet it; you'd come back and delete your post.

Life ain't really smiling at everyone Boss. ♥️
Re: What Can I Do? by Karleb(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2022
Find a hubby that makes you go out.

e.g football.

There was a day I bombarded the introvert thread here but they all came for my head.

Nobody should be a proud introvert, there's nothing cool about it. Infact, stop associating yourself with that word.

You can try alcohol too.
Re: What Can I Do? by IamPlato(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2022
Nigga find Friends That are Social, with Time Their Skill Will Rub Off On You without Even Trying.
Re: What Can I Do? by citywal(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg
Re: What Can I Do? by Hollykid: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Stop masturbation bro
Re: What Can I Do? by Truvelisback(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mike7302:

U have low self-esteem.
Re: What Can I Do? by VickyELEFAN(f): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
If you are a Christian, join the choirs.
Look for a music group to join..

If you can't do the above listed, be prepared to delve into weed and it's other variants
Re: What Can I Do? by 2braithe: 12:38am On Apr 11, 2022
It's called small talk.It can be learnt.
Re: What Can I Do? by InstaGage: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: What Can I Do? by Double0h7(f): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Instead of trying to be someone else master you and be comfortable with that. Not everyone is supposed to be outspoken, loud and funny. Some people are meant to be calm, quiet and collected. The only task ahead of you is to be comfortable in your own skin. Learn to accept yourself and everything meant for you will come to you.
Re: What Can I Do? by 2braithe: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Double0h7:
Instead of trying to be someone else master you and be comfortable with that. Not everyone is supposed to be outspoken, loud and funny. Some people are meant to be calm, quiet and collected. The only task ahead of you is to be comfortable in your own skin. Learn to accept yourself and everything meant for you will come to you.

His relationship will be effing boring!

(1) (Reply)

Music For Weather For 2[sexmusic] / She Left Me Because Of Money. / How I Defeated Shyness In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.