Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

She Left Me Because Of Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me Because Of Money. (992 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me Because Of Money. by Lostchild(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2022

This life is all about our stories. It is the stories of our tears, stories of our joy, stories of our success and stories of our failures. But in the end, there will be only one true story. It will be the story of how we overcome the world with God's unconditional love. And this is part of my

MY STORY

Yester years I find myself in the midst of four beautiful sisters. The four sisters all love and crave for my attention. There was a lot of resentment, anger, bitterness and jealousy in between them. The beautiful four were all in love with me at same time. Among the four, there was one that was so much in love with me. Yes, this decent girl love me so much.

I have even started kissing her, squeezing her, smooching her when I met the youngest of them all, a damsel who has all the physical attraction any man will ever want in a woman. She instantly gave herself to me without thinking about the hurtful feelings of her sisters. At first, I saw nothing wrong with what I did because I was blinded by her elegant beauty.

I regret. O, I truly regret my action to this very day, in choosing beauty over sanity

The idiot in me left this decent angelic girl who so much love me and run after her younger sister because of her extreme beauty. She later ruin my life and prosperity with her demon of runs and prostitution. See the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6825530/body-count-almost-destroyed-me

When I was absent, busy in making money, she was active, busy with beer parlors, wines, hotels and runs. She Infested her own life with too many spiritual curses and brought bad luck to me which greatly affected my spirit man (glory). I lost a great fortune then.

At that time, my life began to go down hill and I instantly acknowledge my mistake. I cried, prayed and even beg God to take my life, because the spiritual attack and troubles was too much for me to bare. I started hidding just to save my life. I started going to different churches, asking God to deliver me from the infirmities that came into my life through the vagina of this runs girl. In God own will and timing, I met with the great T.b Joshua, who laid hands on my chest and I became free again from the shakles of immorality.

After my deliverance I became scared of the vagina of every Nigeria women that is out there, and I became celibate for a year or so. After one year of me being alone, I decide it was now time for me to come out from my shell and date again. But my new woman must be a virgin queen

THE VIRGIN
There was one 20 year old beautiful decent Calabar babe, an apprentice who seem to have interest on me. I like her in return but I was also much afraid of her body count and sexual impurity because she was no longer a virgin.

What I need in my life right now is a young virgin woman, I silenty blurted in my heart.

I was a 25 years old man then. To find a virgin woman, I must go down for the lower girls in age between 15,16,17 and also 18 which seem rare to get. I persistently seek for a virgin queen and I found three of them girls. Two of the virgins seem to have the interest but the third, the curvy one fears and rejected me. She was hot temperament.

She was an extrovert, a person who love to dance and birthday party, while I m a chronic introverted guy, a lover of books and low lighting (quiet life)

This dancing bear was the materialistic kinda girl, but being a virgin queen, it would been much more easier for me to influence and handle her to sanity.

Two completely different human personel trying to mingle and romantize.

I abandoned the other two virgins girls and go after the curvy hot one. After two months of my patients, she eventually fell into my gentle arms and I ushered her to my warm bed. I happilly gave her the forbidden fruit of good and evil. See the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075336/how-she-lost-virginity

She was young and immature, but I too have my own flawn. People told me she was way too different for my ego, but do I care? not at all. What I needed was a virgin girl who will not pollute and defile my life potentials.

I now have beside me, a virgin queen, a young woman who will give peace of heart
Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by Lostchild(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2022

THE BREAK UP

We began to date and by this time, God has started restoring my finance. I began to prosper financially again, making money in different fold. She was sexually pure and faithful to me alone, but I handle this girl in a wrong way. I did wrong because I was financially hard on her by allowing my past trouble to influence me. I allowed my past hurt to harden my heart by not spending mon€y on her.

No matter what, I should have spend money on her just to hold her to myself. I mess up big time.

She was a very demanding person but that was not an issue for me. Her character was my issue. When I asked her to come and cook for me, she will refuse and prefare I do the cooking, while she will come, eat, relax and enjoy. All she wants is to eat, enjoy and want more sex from me. I was content with her because her sexual purity gave me the chance to prosper. Monieeeee slowly keep coming in different dimension.

She knew I have money, so she will come with list of things she wanted me to buy for her, things worth 61k. Although I have the money, but what I needed from her was genuine care. I did not want our relationship to be base on money and sex. I wanted her to show me she genuinly care about me (character wise), which I got not.

I tried as much as I can, to communicate my feelings with her, no way. Her hot temper vexes me and worsen my financial hardness towards her. She vexes any how and walk out on me any how. I was always the one begging her and always wish I could find someone more calm -temper. She knew I am the quiet type, this gave her more hedge to abuse and violate my gentleness

By this time I had become very tired because I was not able to communicate my feelings with her.

She told me I was stingy. Infact, she always calls me a stingy guy. She persistently asked me to spend and lavish money on her, which I refused.

She told me too many guys are on her cue, waiting list for her to say YES. But there was one of the guy she seem to like and this guy keep asking her out. This guy was willing to spend heavily on her, buying her things just to woe her. I told my queen to be patient with me as I am trying to reset myself from my past troubles.

She also accuse me of not having affection on her which is true. And asked me why I was not womanizing even though I have the advantages. I told her I don't want more trouble. Too many troubles are out there, waiting for you to come out of me. She did not understand my words.

NOTE; She doesn't lack anything, and we have dated for just 6 months when she left me.

We always had disagreement because of her characters flawns. And one day we had a money fight and she concluded it was over. I went to her place and begged her to come back. She told me she will think about it. I waited for a week or so, no phone calls from her. She no come dey call me again.

I knew in my heart of heart that, massive spiritual trouble is waiting for me if this girl eventually leave me. I went to her for the second time and heavily begged her to come back.

Please my queen, I am sorry the way I treated you. Please come back to me. I promised you this time that, I will heavily spend money on you and take good care of you.

Please, come back to me.

She then reminded me of my financial hardness which I humbly apologized and continue to beg her to come back to me.

She told me she will come to my place which she did. Immediately I initiate a conversation about something she need to fix in her attitude, she vexes and walk out of my apartment and she left.

By this time, I was emotionally drained. I have her (sexual purity) and faithfulness, but the good character I need was not there. She lack the good character that will gladen my heart to spend money on her.

Two weeks later I went to meet with her again for compromise. This time, she told me it was too late.

Too late?
How, I asked my QUEEN

I then tried to touch her, she instantly jerk off as if irritated. By this time I knew in my heart, it was over. For my gentle touch to irritate her, only tells me she has another man banging her already. I knew another handsome king has now been banging her juicy pussy.

She repeatedly told me it was over. She waited on me for over a week, for me to come and beg her as I always do, but I came the second week.

I came too late as she walk away from me. I watched her slowly walk away into the pave street. I drove back home feeling pained, frustrated and almost had a car accident on my way home. It was a narrow escape from death.

I felt pained at home because a new spiritual trouble is inevitable. She was a spiritual covering to my life.

I also felt the sting of jealousy as I was not willing to share her with another guy. The though alone of another guy now banging her pussy hurt me.

I decide to move on and focus on my life to making money. But my money cannot love me back, neither will my money hug me back. To remove her from my mind, I urgently needed someone new asap.

This was how the marine girl story came into my life. It was that same month, on my way to access bank, I met with a petite brunette, a beautiful water queen from the marine world.

The story of the marine girl I dated is what many of you have read from the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6891474/marine-girl-dated
Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by Lostchild(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2022

TWO MONTHS LATER

After two months of my ex dating her new found financially but caring boyfriend, she phone called me. She began to disturb me on the phone and wanted to talk. She has left me, but yet still giving me naggings. I gave into her calls and finally asked her, why are you still troubling me?

What do you want?

She then told me there were things she never noticed when dating me. She said, there are qualities she love and enjoyed in me that, her new boyfriend does not have. She told me I am hospitable and she badly want me back.

She want to come back to her vormit. She wants to come back to the gentle man she dump because of money.

I told her I can't allow you into my life anymore. I can't trust you anymore. I don't even know your intention.

It was like a fight as she tried to fight her way back into my life, but I continue to refuse all her effort. After one month of her constant persistency, I had to admit to her that I met someone new. I am now in a new relatie with someone new before she forcefully let me go

The marine queen, later ruin me and almost send me to the grave. Yes, God will restore me again. When I look back now, I can see many reasons why Almighty God allowed unatural circumstance and trials to slow me down.

I truly needed the long break.

The end.
Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by Lostchild(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2022
I have spoken to God and He knows me too well. He also knows my wants and needs. And He Himself will surely give to me what is good for me.

A woman that is humble
A woman that is well discipline.
A woman that will handle me with extra care.

An intelligent woman who can work things with me as a team. A helper, a friend, a companion, a lover, a caring woman.

A western woman
Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by Ecos(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
And you expect me to read this your sexapade epistle cry
Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by chatinent: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2022
You need to leave relationship for a while to discover yourself.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by Cinema4d: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's always the same story when you're broke
Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by fadal(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
SO LIVE HER OF U DON't want her to take more money undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by Littlechild(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
chatinent:
You need to leave relationship for a while to discover yourself.

You are absolutely right. What you suggest is exactly what I had done for some years. Since I embrace celibacy I have discovered a lot more about myself.

Anyway, my intention for this write up is not to larment. I just love telling sub stories as I always do.
Re: She Left Me Because Of Money. by Littlechild(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:
And you expect me to read this your sexapade epistle cry

No, only story lovers can read the long epistle.

You are not a story lover. If you are familiar with my writeup, you will know I only tell stories. As much as I love to tell my story's, there are those who love to read my stories.

I only write for my story lovers

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex / Her Nigeria Girls Just Too Dirty / My Mother Said I Act Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.