Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

7 Major Signs That A Girl Wants You To Approach Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Major Signs That A Girl Wants You To Approach Her (830 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Major Signs That A Girl Wants You To Approach Her by Tochukwuoparaa: 12:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Most men don’t know when a Lady is giving them green light, I will be listing few signs you will notice in a Lady that shows she wants you to approach her below.

1. She slows down for you.

In contrast to a girl who isn’t interested in you, who will speed up to pass you, a girl who is interested in you will slow down to give you more opportunity to watch her. The most clear way she wants you to approach her is by displaying this.

2. she mirrors your moves.

If a girl imitates your actions, such as running her fingers through her hair after you, it’s possible that she’s copying your actions unconsciously. A sign she likes you might be this.

3. She is maintaining eye contact for a longer period of time than usual.

The longer she keeps her gaze on you, the more likely it is that she is interested in you. As a result, this form of eye contact might be a little awkward or even a little odd.

4. She compliments you and tries to make you feel good.

Compliments and small acts of kindness from a lady are strong indicators that she likes you. Is that a smile on her face? How do you feel about this? Do you want me to send you some selfies? If she goes out of her way to make you happy, it’s safe to assume she likes you. In the shadow of someone who is completely uninterested, the air is frigid!

Read More
https://africamediang.com/7-major-signs-that-a-girl-wants-you-to-approach-her/

(1) (Reply)

Was I Wrong Doing This? / 7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back / I'll Buy Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.