Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Are You Prepared For The New World Order - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Prepared For The New World Order (1997 Views)

2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? / Rapture, Are You Prepared? / New World Order Plan For 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16
Truthwords:

Says a mutated baby who thinks he's doing fine. There is something wrong with you but you are covering it up because no one on the internet can know. You might deceive the world but you are the one that knows the pain you are in. The Heart attacks always happens when you least expect. All who took the vaccines will not escape, it's only a matter of when .

Stop talking out your arse and put your money where your twisted mouth is. Make it official so you can have access to my health records if you are sure of the crap you are making noise about. Let's see who is the one who will run and hide now. Wear your big boy pants and take up the challenge if you get the liver. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 11:06am On Apr 17
LordReed:

Stop talking out your arse and put your money where your twisted mouth is. Make it official so you can have access to my health records if you are sure of the crap you are making noise about. Let's see who is the one who will run and hide now. Wear your big boy pants and take up the challenge if you get the liver. Bwahahahahahaha!

What big boy challenge grin . You mean ending all your sentences with bwahahaha like a psychotic case and denying the fact that your body is degrading as we speak ? . The so called challenge is on you. Let's see how big you think you are when the heart attack happens suddenly. You are only passing time, it's a matter of when . Now reply me with another bwahahaha crap talk. Little kid

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17
Truthwords:

What big boy challenge grin . You mean ending all your sentences with bwahahaha like a psychotic case and denying the fact that your body is degrading as we speak ? . The so called challenge is on you. Let's see how big you think you are when the heart attack happens suddenly. You are only passing time, it's a matter of when . Now reply me with another bwahahaha crap talk. Little kid

LMAO! E dey pain am! Bwahahahaahaha!

Put your money where your mouth is if you have the liver. I am ready to give you access to my medical records for the next 5 years, put down 100k and I will do same. You are a wuss who talks big on the internet but when it comes to step up to the plate you are just a chicken. If you are confident in your trash, let's do it. But I am sure you just a silly little kid so you'll back down like the pissant you are. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 2:13pm On Apr 17
LordReed:

LMAO! E dey pain am! Bwahahahaahaha!

Put your money where your mouth is if you have the liver. I am ready to give you access to my medical records for the next 5 years, put down 100k and I will do same. You are a wuss who talks big on the internet but when it comes to step up to the plate you are just a chicken. If you are confident in your trash, let's do it. But I am sure you just a silly little kid so you'll back down like the pissant you are. Bwahahahahahaha!

Use that money to treat yourself, science experiment. You are the one in pains . Lab rat. It's not about your records, it's about your sick unpredictable future . Your micro brain still can't comprehend . Broke sick man . When it's time for your treatment, you will start crowd funding. If only you know what's coming for your kind

Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17
Truthwords:

Use that money to treat yourself, science experiment. You are the one in pains . Lab rat. It's not about your records, it's about your sick unpredictable future . Your micro brain still can't comprehend . Broke sick man . When it's time for your treatment, you will start crowd funding. If only you know what's coming for your kind

LMAO! You are a pathetic simpleton and lily livered pissant. You are not up to the challenge so GTFO. Bwahahahahaha!

Dumbass is ranting and raving like a madman about how I am going to be sick but won't gain access to my health records. Are you not a dunce? Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 3:56pm On Apr 17
LordReed:

LMAO! You are a pathetic simpleton and lily livered pissant. You are not up to the challenge so GTFO. Bwahahahahaha!

Dumbass is ranting and raving like a madman about how I am going to be sick but won't gain access to my health records. Are you not a dunce? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Virus carrying guinea pig. Keep carrying your failed experiment in your veins, with your fake laughter. You are a sick man walking but pretending to be healthy. It's very clear that the vaccine affected your mind. Your own side effect could be mental you know? Check into a psychiatric hospital.
Imagine dying slowly while giving a healthier person than you a challenge grin
Don't forget to get more boosters grin
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17
Truthwords:

Virus carrying guinea pig. Keep carrying your failed experiment in your veins, with your fake laughter. You are a sick man walking but pretending to be healthy. It's very clear that the vaccine affected your mind. Your own side effect could be mental you know? Check into a psychiatric hospital.
Imagine dying slowly while giving a healthier person than you a challenge grin
Don't forget to get more boosters grin

Keep ranting dumbass. When you grow up and are ready for the challenge hit me up. Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 4:47pm On Apr 17
LordReed:

Keep ranting dumbass. When you grow up and are ready for the challenge hit me up. Bwahahahahahahaha!

Little Lab rat grin
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17
Truthwords:

Little Lab rat grin

Says the coward. LMAO!
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by Truthwords: 6:36pm On Apr 17
LordReed:

Says the coward. LMAO!

Says a sick man grin
Re: Are You Prepared For The New World Order by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17
Truthwords:

Says a sick man grin

You have proof I'm sick? No, you are just a cheap liar. Bwahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apparitions Of The Blessed Virgin Mary, The Mother Of Jesus / London’s First Atheist Church Opens Tomorrow / We Can Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.