Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior (1946 Views)

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Mike Tyson Pushes WWE Legend Chris Jericho After Ripping Off His Shirt As Ignite / WWE Legend, Dynamite Kid Dies Of Injuries (2) (3) (4)

See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by ogbiwa: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2022
WWE legend Ultimate Warrior's autopsy showed off some graphic results and disturbing details including a heart that had swelled to twice the size.

Warrior, real name James Brian Hellwig, passed away on April 8, 2014, just days after being inducted into the prestigious WWE Hall of Fame.

Warrior, who was known for fighting frequently with A-Listers like Hulk Hogan, gave a touching but shocking speech just one day before he died on an episode of Monday Night Raw, where he said his "spirit" would "run on forever" and thanked fans.

His speech was delivered to the crowd, where Warrior said: "Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath".

The 54-year-old's death came as a shock to wrestling fans and industry professionals, and an autopsy report revealed the gruesome circumstances surrounding his death.

Warrior, who had called time on his 13-year career in 1998 but briefly returned to the ring in 2008, suffered a fatal heart attack that stunned the wrestling world.

An autopsy released by the Maricopa County Office in Arizona showed the legend of the ring had atherosclerotic/arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease, with a diagnosis of an enlarged heart.

At the time of his death, the WWE Hall of Famer's heart weight 650 grams, more than twice the average weight of an adult male heart.

The autopsy also showed that his arteries had narrowed by roughly 50 to 60 percent, which limited blood flow and increased the risk of stroke.

But heart issues weren't the only problem for the man billed as being from "Parts Unknown," with other details including excess fluid on the lungs and a "history of witnessed sudden collapse with immediate apnoea and pulselessness" reported.

The wrestler had reportedly received prescriptions for Vyvanse, an ADHD treatment drug and hydrocodone, a pain reliever, Grunge reports.

Warrior also had a history of sleep apnoea, congestive heart failure and chronic anterior horn cell disease, which affects the spinal chord.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/ultimate-warriors-autopsy-showed-heart-26668461

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by ArchLimited: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2022
These were men who ensured we had a legendary childhood

Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by dawnomike(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2022
ArchLimited:
These were men who ensured we had a legendary childhood
You are an ancestor grin... Days of WWF!!!

Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by ArchLimited: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2022
dawnomike:
You are an ancestor grin... Days of WWF!!!

Yes o cheesy

Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by princefrank76: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Rest in peace.
these are times when wrestling was real and not the scripts we watch these days.
Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by Waakanda: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2022
I'll always remember Warrior for his fight against Macho Man... I truly enjoyed the well-staged fight.

Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by Balerion: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2022
princefrank76:
Rest in peace.

these are times when wrestling was real and not the scripts we watch these days.
wrestling was never real maybe more realistic
Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by wiseone28: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2022
My number one favorite wrestler

Hulk Hogan is my second.

Sean Michael is my third.

Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by ekaette1621: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2022
Me still checking Tinubu's heart,lungs and kidney.

Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by Bounceboune7: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
ekaette1621:
Me still checking Tinubu's heart,lungs and kidney.
the same way u will remember tinubu when u are unable to have an erection.

Pathetic souls

Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by tutudesz: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2022
princefrank76:
Rest in peace.

Wrestling has always been scripted
Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by tutudesz: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
wiseone28:
My number one favorite wrestler

Hulk Hogan is my second.

Sean Michael is my third.
johnny piper cool
Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by alpharoyalty: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
They are mortals
Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by Immatex(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Extreme Sports equals Extreme Death!

Little wonder God hates anyone who loves violence!

Autopsy report confirms he gained nothing but lost everything.
Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by bro4u: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Too much of doping enlargement drugs at work.
Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by Lastpharoah33: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
this man strong abeg.
Re: See The Shocking Autopsy Report Of WWE Legend Ultimate Warrior by dahmie2013: 4:51am On Apr 10, 2022
I remember when we were kids, my friends usually draw men fighting. It was when I became a fan of wrestling that I realised that the strong man they used to draw was ultimate warrior, with all the muscles.
This wrestling business takes a toll on their health. What of Chris Benoit, if you read his autopsy report also it is disheartening. I think the disease was what made him kill his family, not sure though.
Rest on Warrior...

Young Duu Splash 15million Naira On New C300 Mercedes Benz (video) / Segun Arinze Seeks Divorce-is This Guy Jinxed? / Funke Akindele's Anticipated "the Return Of Jenifa" In Lagos Cinema's August 26