Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos (61364 Views)

Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days / Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL / Seven Football Legends Who Retired In 2019: Sneijder, Xavi, Cech, Robben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by othermen: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cristiano is the same age with Wesley. Both 37 years.

Leave when the ovation is highest. But Cristiano is still searching for applause.

Delima Ronaldo retired at 34 years. He left Europe competitive football for Corinthians at 32 years.

At 32, Cristiano won FIFA best player and Ballon d’or. At 33, Cristiano help Madrid win the champions league as the highest goal scorer. At 35, Cristiano was Seria A player of the year.

Cristiano is challenging himself at the toughest league in the world right now at 37 years and he is currently the highest goal scorer for Manchester United. He won Man utd player of the month just in March.

It’s the strong mentality that people appreciate in Cristiano even on days like today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by sammysmiles(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by OlawaleBammie: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
No b him joo
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
ogbiwa:
Inter Milan legend Wesley Sneijder has stunned fans by going “full Samir Nasri” with his figure.

The iconic Dutch playmaker retired from football in 2019 after a stint with Qatari side Al Gharafa, before returning to the pitch for a recent charity game to raise money for Ukraine. But the 37-year-old stepped onto the field boasting a ‘fuller figure’ compared to what many would have remembered.

Sneijder’s different look prompted cheeky comments from fans on social media as they were left confused at the notable difference since his last club appearance. And the 2010 World Cup finalist was even compared to fellow former pro Samir Nasri, who gained attention last year for sporting a pot belly in a legends match for the Didier Drogba Foundation.

One fan commented on Sneijder’s appearance on Twitter: “Pardon? He wasted no time.”

Another tweeted: “Wait, that’s Wesley Sneijder?” And a third added: “The same thing happened with Nasri.”

Others came to the defence of the former attacking midfielder, with one fan in particular saying: “I don't understand the comments about his physique, he has devoted his whole life to top-level sport with a very strict lifestyle.

“He has been retired for almost 3 years, he is enjoying life, he owes nothing to anyone and especially not to you!”

Polish website SPORT.PL reports the 2010 treble winner weighed around 67kg as a footballer. They went on to claim he has since ballooned up to a whopping 120kg since retiring.

Ex-Arsenal star Nasri received similar attention on social media after just one month out of the game.

Having once been considered one of the finest players in the Premier League, the Frenchman called time on his career aged just 34.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/wesley-sneijder-figure-samir-nasri-26665581#

is that one twice his size?
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maybe he went back to patronize all those US fast food killers, McDonald's.....

3 Likes

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Ilaje1: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na wa oo
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Seems he's been hanging out with Ronaldo De Lima

5 Likes

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Oddfinder: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
ValCon888:
Champions League winner.
World Cup finalist.
Did the Triple with Inter Milan.

He has paid his dues, allow him to retire in peace.
World best footballer 2011.he was robbed though sad
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by kingthreat(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
This Sneidjer is an indisciplined Mofo..! As a sportsman, you re supposed to look trim and fit till you get to 45yrs! Look at Ronaldo, Jayjay Okocha, Thierry Henry, etc! They all look 10yrs younger than dier age!

You that is disciplined, why don't we know you. At least millions know Sneidjer.
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by ecolime(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
This man here is Sneijder shocked

Really find it hard to believe. The transformation is rapid mehn. Person wey slim die before. Na waoh

3 Likes

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Mckhala80(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
It's like he's sick becos that looks like a kwashiorkor in sneider.

2 Likes

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
ArchLimited:
Holy Molly! shocked
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Jmichael1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See as him resemble lalasticlala

u go soon chop 2wks ban...
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Jmichael1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
See as he resemble person wen dem use pumping machine put air 4 him body......

2 Likes

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by ShedrachU(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
ValCon888:
Champions League winner.
World Cup finalist.

I swear guy cheesy
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by meeketta: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Him don wash em hand comot for anything way concern sport. Na enjoyment him dey na

1 Like

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

u go soon chop 2wks ban...
lala na my man, we dey chop snake together with big stout

1 Like

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Jmichael1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
lala na my man, we dey chop snake together with big stout

i de fear to mention lalastical name 4 my comment ever since the guy nack me 2wks ban
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hahaha

He don fat wotowoto
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by respect80(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
elpochas:
Dat guy case funny me die,d guy say im be small pikin,them begin give am food so dat im go grow tall,bt instead of to tall my guy begin dy round and short more.
Fear God grin

1 Like

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by dododawa1: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Most player are on drug during their PLAYING time.
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by marsup: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Being fat with tattoos... Looks kinda disgusting.
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Benny6944: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
I only remember how he got robbed off 2010 balond'or in his scintillation season with Treble

1 Like

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Birminghamvirgo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
The real "I must chop my money" grin

1 Like

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Bbbw: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oh
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by koyeni(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shey na photoshop or wetin be this
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by donhils: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
elpochas:
Dat guy case funny me die,d guy say im be small pikin,them begin give am food so dat im go grow tall,bt instead of to tall my guy begin dy round and short more.
Did it really happen like that? So what happened next after he refused to grow?
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Keeping fit is indeed a lifestyle. It is an endless marathon. Once you draw back, unwanted fats begin to catch up with you.
He needs to tone down on those fats.
Fernando torres is my gee. After retirement, he is packing slabs of muscle mass on his body frame. grin

1 Like

Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by yusluvad(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
ValCon888:
Champions League winner.
World Cup finalist.

Lol. grin grin You're on point though...
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by elpochas: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
donhils:

Did it really happen like that? So what happened next after he refused to grow?
Goggle the guys name,u will see the guy picture and his age,you will laugh verywell.
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by Geeman2006: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wow. These guys are just enjoying their retirement. See them looking just there. Obviously not exercising or doing any physical activity.
Well they have been at the peak of football, man's should rest n relax.
Re: Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos by judedwriter(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
shocked
is this the same guy that helped mourinho win the treble at inter milan?

Nothing is parmanent in life!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death / Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica / Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.