Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO (74775 Views)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by alowonle02(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
What a tragedy for his parent? This is a lesson for the parent to look after their parent.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by kelspinall(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
living life in the fast lane is never the way.rest boy.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Lakeview: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
20years running after millions! this world is grossly incredulous!
He became the Ghost! who is he now going to give the 5million naira to?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by jubrilELsudan: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
I NO FIT LAFF

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by delpee(f): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Why can't the Police arrest the Alfa and David for further investigation? The earlier we get rid of these dubious Alfas, fake Pastors and dishonest babalawos, the better for our Nation, more especially the undiscerning and gullible youth.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by teeste: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Kolenda:
There's this story that I read here on Nairaland, exactly what they explained here was written on the story. About how a ghost would bring a certain amount of money in the middle of the night and all that shit...
I never for once believe the OP of the story that it's fiction.

Verify the UBA account number. I did.
It is not fake news.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Mexyz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Good riddance

So the Alfa has jazz to make a ghost starts bringing 5Million naira to you everyday and same Alfa is requesting for 200k to do the concoction grin

What's stopping the Alfa from doing same charms for himself to become as rich or even richer than Dangote?

Imagine 5Million everyday for 60days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by anyilalaz: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
AMEEEEEEEEN
SpecialAdviser:
May this fate befall every ritualists wherever they exist in Jesus name. Amen

In addition I want to plead with anyone whose relative has been used for any ritual activities, to immediately approach any strong oracle for vegeance. Don't say you hand it over to God. It is not a sin to avenge the cruel death of your relation. Evil prosper when good people keep quiet. A kid who says his mother should not sleep should also not be able to sleep. It is time to stop all these ritual nonsense.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by edosignature(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Giving children Bible, Christian & Hebrew names without setting of God standard.

It's such a sad reality that his parents will have to mourn a wayward child after they've spent a lot in is education etc.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by moneyissweet(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Don't mind the motherfucker

cigaricon:

You talk about legit hustlers yet you don't take remote workers seriously, see your life? It is your type that encourage harassment on people simply because the don't wear a suite and tie and wake up around 5 am to catch a bus. Check your mentality bro, it's the 21st century, not everything done online is fraud
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Had it been he pulled it through successful he would have been claiming "bitcoin lord"......"wire lord"....."son of grace"...n he will start making legit hustlers feel like they ain't doing anything.

The truth is that a large percentage of those boys living large n claiming online business are ritualists.

Reason I don't take d "work from home"....crew serious
I work from home and I don't go fraud
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Godjone(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
What's the difference between the Islamic cleric and Babalawo ?
no difference they are one and the same
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by damola1: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
The akant na true

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Chickensoup: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Am not surprised. An increase in poverty and frustration leads to an increase in crime.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
cigaricon:

You talk about legit hustlers yet you don't take remote workers seriously, see your life? It is your type that encourage harassment on people simply because the don't wear a suite and tie and wake up around 5 am to catch a bus. Check your mentality bro, it's the 21st century, not everything done online is fraud
Don't blame him too much. Frustration na bow tie for some people. The brain done squeeze anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Georgejeez: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
makavell7:
Una these people wey dey follow friend go herbalist place una dey try o. Do you know the conversation between your friend and the juju man behind you?. The day one of my yoruba friend Yomi mistakenly told me he visits marabouts, that was the last time we spoke, i cut off all relations with him

grin grin You can as well cut off all of your Yoruba friends cos , no matter how Much they go to church or mosque , they all are united when it comes to visiting herbalists , swallowing concoctions , keeping charms in their rooms to ward off elusive enemies .

Some de my compound for here as I de follow you talk , staunch Muslims who fast during this Ramadan yet got charms on their waist yet na same bike dem de ride for years

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Eastcaostboy: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=111783063]

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-yahoo-boy-dies-after-money-rituals-in-ogun/

Ritual is so dirty and irritating for my type of Guy ... Fasting and prayers are the key to success...JB's. Next is patient and humbleness. Finally, you need to build yourself strong enough to face your challenges squarely as a real G, also learn to move alone wen nature makes it that way, too many click will get you expose to a lot of shits. Ritual is for weak niggaz and self claim smart Yahoo lazy dumbell scared baby boys

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Offpoint1: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bounceboune7:
don't b stupid

Check d large percentage part,typical Nigerian they read to argue not to understand.

I repeat 99% of work from home crew are fraudsters
You need re-orientation, get yourselves some digital skills, go to upwork, fiverr and freelance see how quite percentage of Nigerians are doing great there.

You need to change your orientation

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by seguntravels009(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Most of these yahoo people are ritualists...
God will expose them!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lakeview:
20years running after millions! this world is grossly incredulous!
He became the Ghost! who is he now going to give the 5million naira to?
Chai!! He became the ghost for real oo.. Na him go dey do remittance to him paddy na.. Na the levels as him paddy use am sub... sometimes I dey enjoy as devil dey fùck them up grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by AuroraB(f): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Umuaka these days adii anu nti �
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Blue86(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
May be he jam Ghost wey he mind no fit handle or comprehend.

Na so dem dey run mad.

But Jesus is the way.
Everything with a beginning got an end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Babaken(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Ego mbute
Special
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by NnamdiN: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
So long as they're using themselves, no wahala. embarassed
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by PoliteActivist: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Siwel25:
He was waiting for a ghost to bring 5million to him at night? I am dead with laughter....Rotfl

You can laugh, but that is literally what happens. I suspect evil entities or foreign governments with billions of dollars bribe people to do evil. The "ritual" is a ruse. One guy said N5m was deposited in his account after he completed some evil deeds he was instructed to do
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Lewisdinho(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
No Rip to waste
So as such it's none of my business
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by KingJasonHope(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Very bad advice..
Don't say what you do not know
SpecialAdviser:
May this fate befall every ritualists wherever they exist in Jesus name. Amen

In addition I want to plead with anyone whose relative has been used for any ritual activities, to immediately approach any strong oracle for vegeance. Don't say you hand it over to God. It is not a sin to avenge the cruel death of your relation. Evil prosper when good people keep quiet. A kid who says his mother should not sleep should also not be able to sleep. It is time to stop all these ritual nonsense.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Hungerbadoo: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
dodoatirice:

My story na fiction
Simple and short
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by ukaface(f): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
I don't feel sorry for such souls
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
dodoatirice:

My story na fiction
boss I sabi dat one, but I just dey talk sey small small element of reality dey very relatable from your piece, baba.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by mafluxfire: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
All these jalabi Alfas, there's nothing good in them and when you critizised them, they would unleash their attack dogs on you. Woe unto them. Cursed was the day they were born and cursed is the day they are going to die unless they repent and seek forgiveness of God.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by tonyashburton: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Gambari kill Fulani.Wetin remain to settle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / 2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.