Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO (74804 Views)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Emma1Oj(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
mighty2:
News worthy of celebration
Death to all ritualists
So if it were to be your sibling dis what u will say abi?? Jus pray not to be tempted.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by francisjochaim: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Anytime I see according to source, or according to people who wants to remain anonymous ... In an article my mind tells me it's fake news

no be fake news

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Asianjollof007: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bounceboune7:
guy
Spiritual is not quadratic equation that u can prove,it is deep.

One guy just run level for here n he bought a Lexus jeep for himself, muscle camry for each of his parents n spending recklessly anyhow n d guy can't even complete a sentence correctly.

I wonder d kind grammar d guy dey follow him own client dey speak cos na one local guy but he's gradually forming crypto Lord now when people don dey suspect am.

Even if he can't spell his name correctly, if e bill client dem go pay. Na jazz, bro.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by PoliteActivist: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
DKM123:
The future is male.

I swear, I thought I was reading a comedy play. It's that #1k soup will "pick" for me. LMAO! Why can't the Alfa pick himself instead of insisting that the foolish boy adds 2k to the #5k he has.
Africans!!!! Who do una this kain thing? The monumental foolishness of the average black African man is shocking..

Because one of the conditions of being the middleman is that they won't give you money, otherwise they won't have any middlemen. I think these moneys are from real people or entities. The ritual part is a smokescreen
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by PoliteActivist: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Even if he can't spell his name correctly, if e bill client dem go pay. Na jazz, bro.

They don't make the money from clients. It tells you right there how it happens - a "ghost" brings the money
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by IamSainted(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
May this fate befall every ritualists wherever they exist in Jesus name. Amen

In addition I want to plead with anyone whose relative has been used for any ritual activities, to immediately approach any strong oracle for vegeance. Don't say you hand it over to God. It is not a sin to avenge the cruel death of your relation. Evil prosper when good people keep quiet. A kid who says his mother should not sleep should also not be able to sleep. It is time to stop all these ritual nonsense.
Which strong oracle is that?
Most are fake.
And some might be far.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Just look at the ages of those involved-

David- 18
Peter- 20.

These kids don't want to work again. I blame showbusiness entertainers, religious houses and the wrong use of social media for the rot and decadence in our society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Siwel25:
He was waiting for a ghost to bring 5million to him at night? I am dead with laughter....Rotfl

What is dying you with laughter? Didn't you read that his friend is also a little bit successful? Keep laughing
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by lakeside79937: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
I can guarantee that most people reading this post would still go and do the nonsense called money rituals , it doesn't work theres nothing called money rituals it's only scam when you going to learn

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by izubext007: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank God he is the suspect and the victim......not an innocent girl friend or mother .
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Emdebby2: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
What a waste of life. But I don't understand the part of the ghost bringing 5million every night. I thought ghosts are spirits. How will it carry money?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by OlujobaSamuel: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Peter; the solid rock, Albert; the man with uncommon IQ and David; a man after God's heart, yet dey no fit emulate any of the names dem dey ans.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Torg77: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-yahoo-boy-dies-after-money-rituals-in-ogun/

these made up stories are a very good script for nollywood movies
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by GloriousGbola: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ishilove:
Just look at the ages of those involved-

David- 18
Peter- 20.

These kids don't want to work again. I blame showbusiness entertainers, religious houses and the wrong use of social media for the rot and decadence in our society.

Social media plays a big part.

A year ago I was arguing with one small boy who was idolizing hushpuppi. Telling mebhow hushpuppi claimed he pays his driver 600k

These kids will swallow any bs on the the gram. And you will just be looking like one old bad belle playa hata when you tell them this ish is not real, think!

Even dangote will not pay his driver 600k.he can do other things, but that is just impossible.

But them no go hear

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by zanshi: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
This should be a warning to Alfa's stay away from this Yahoo boys they will soil your name and your religion.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mexyz:
Good riddance

So the Alfa has jazz to make a ghost starts bringing 5Million naira to you everyday and same Alfa is requesting for 200k to do the concoction grin

What's stopping the Alfa from doing same charms for himself to become as rich or even richer than Dangote?

Imagine 5Million everyday for 60days

Alfa knows the consequences. To do these things not hard but na the consequences be the issue. Most witch doctors do make their children swear an Oath not to do such a thing. I know of a childhood friend who went against his father’s wish and ran mad. His friend succeeded but na madness end he own.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Angrygoat: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fron 500k to 3k.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by babaalagbo11(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Don't run past your time....live right
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Kay25(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Alfa don use am ..but na wetin eye dey find wetin eye see..those ritual s wey u don't know about that u just out urself into..God save our boys ooo
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by virginchaser(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
I tend to wonder if today's boys can endure what we endured after school. Fact is everyone go still chop breakfast as dem no dey cash late comers for achievements
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by PstJjod1: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by tammyf: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
dodoatirice:

My story na fiction

I refuse to believe that bro...I saw reality entwined with fiction .not just fiction.u r good.u opened my eyes .I used ur story to dissuade a brother about going into rituals ...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by tammyf: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
RedMac:
at 20 i was still reading for my 2nd jamb, at 21 i sat for my 2nd post utme, at 22 i finally got admitted... at 26/27 i would eventually graduate... now in my early 30's am still struggling for a legit and stable source of financial income...

What will make a 20 year old who should probably still be in the university be craving for quick cash is beyond my understanding... if its actually because of girls... then he's a fool... there is so much to achieve in this life with the right steps...

he should rot in hell joor... mumu boy...

Maybe cos u hv capable parents ..not same with most dudes out there bro.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by lagosrd: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Police and other security forces should be me powered to go after any boy or girl under the age of 25 living like a mini god. They should explain how they got their money
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by xalex77c: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
snoopz:
20 yrs old nigga aspiring to blow shocked shocked shocked We're not in normal times
what's wrong with wanting to get rich at 20?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by nesgeeek(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
Peter; the solid rock, Albert; the man with uncommon IQ and David; a man after God's heart, yet dey no fit emulate any of the names dem dey ans.
cry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by NoGirlfriend: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
if to say the ritual dey successful, he for come out dey shout "oluwa na ur grace"
grace kill am there
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Yankee101: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
The desperation is tragic
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
I won't be surprised to find out that he used mother
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO by Zetty177x: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dis Kain small pikin fit kill person o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.