Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) (74304 Views)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
I just hope they gave the man "the lion share " grin

Hehehe nice one

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by ibrutex(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
How can one consume a lion , WTF
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Samson of our time

But dont go and be a simp to delilah.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
His name must be Samson.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Englishisamust:
What is the big deal in killing a lion. Anyone can kill a lion.

hv u ever seen sum1 killed a lion b4?
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Ogbeniomo: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jakumo:
Chai ! That man deserves a chieftaincy title for prevailing in such an epic battle against such a massive and well-fed lion. Tiger remain the most dangerous cat,and cat be killed likethise.

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
I be wan say this man strong like Samson till I saw the skinned carcass of the lion...

Na hunger and anger motivate that nigga!

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I am just wondering if the lion was the first to attack the man, or if the man attacked the lion first. If he was the one who attacked the lion first, then he wasn't right as the wounds he sustained isn't worth the lion he killed.

thats true. he should have waited for the lion to take one of his kids first
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by slowice(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
A normal guy would run away on spotting this wild beast but this guy here fought for his family.... Risking his life to keep them safe.

But one Mumu feminist thinks a man is all about getting pusssssy.... Stupid shemales

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
This man fall my hands ooh, ordinary Lion, he no fit kill. His hands gone, face gone, legs gone wetin remain for the lion to finish him up before people killed the lion. He is not a real Son of the soil.
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by bashir247: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Legend

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by johnkay1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mtchew

Common Lion �

Where I come from before you are 20 yrs you must have killed at least one Lion �
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Ofunwa111: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mystic216:
Ogbuagu cheesy cheesy

The real Ogbuagu !!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Angelfrost:
I be wan say this man strong like Samson till I saw the skinned carcass of the lion...

Na hunger and anger motivate that nigga!

the other niggas that came in after samson had killed the lion are doing the needful. the meat cannot waste

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by benny24: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mystic216:
Ogbuagu cheesy cheesy
ogbuodum, agu is a leopard take note

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by PointZerom: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
I salute him for standing up to the Lion and killing it. The beast would have killed his family if he hadn't taken any action.

I doubt if he will survive this. The lion really gave him serious injuries.
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol this one na daniel, but how he get this kind wound for body
me were dey fear lion like say i be hen
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by adedayo3193(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:

Bravo, you win internet for today grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jakumo:

In Igbo it means Killer (Obu) of Agu (Lion)
so so some people can't or don't know that agu[tiger] is quite different from odum[lion]

2morro naw,we will be dragging who the beta version of Igbo man is,Tueh
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
This meat go sweet walahi... But whoever would partake should contribute money for treatment of the man. He is a brave man.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by hohafrank(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
kumulus:
Odogwu

Please what does Ogbuagu mean? I seen some people above me call him that.
killer of Lion
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by smokeyupu(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
SAMSON DON'RETURN O!!!
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by ken045501: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fight of the year . Ogbu Agu in the making
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by 07kjb: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ogbu odum 1 of Uganda
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nope. He should have called other other available men to help him kill* the lion.
lexy2014:

thats true. he should have waited for the lion to take one of his kids first
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by ChristineC: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
ehen na. except you want wahala

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by jom28gy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is serious and unbelievable,

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by IamSalt: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:

grin
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Wolfgang82: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
The lion slayer
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
this is the real odogwu, if he is igbo, he should come to anambra and claim his chieftain cy title of Ogbuagu 1 of Elekele kingdom and any other chieftain bearing that title before that hasn't really killed a lion, his chieftaincy would be revoked, he lived to tell the tale!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by MrSensor(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
illicit:

How many times was the lion killed lipsrsealed undecided
Twice na, first it was killed by a man and later it was killed and skinned by the community na. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.