Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) (74397 Views)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
SO they have people like Igboho In Ugandda
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by cosmos1440: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
The lion was later killed and skinned for.consumption
Before nko ?
Make all those source of protein waste like that ?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Cantonese: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
The man try. Thank God for saving him.

But all his life the man go remember say e no east to kill lion, anytime e see the marks in his body.

As an Odogwu, without delay, the man’s title automatically is “OGBUAGWU”.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by adedayo3193(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Richsteemit:
All thanks to our motivational speaker. Dont condemn motivational speaker. The guy killed one lion. I also believe I can kill 3 if they face me. Never stop believing. Anything is impossible. The guy have set a name to the world and his family.

i believe i can kill ten too

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by tonysunkan: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brave man. He is lion-hearted.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Beedude(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
rafcrown:
SO they have people like Igboho In Ugandda
Igboho tell you say he fit wait for LION?
The tribal mark for hin face na hand written

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by chosengocap: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
The lion was later killed and skinned for.consumption

The lion was already killed
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Years back... I was attacked by not just one lion, but two.
so what did you do?
Did you run for your life or you became a part of the pride ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by adedayo3193(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I am just wondering if the lion was the first to attack the man, or if the man attacked the lion first. If he was the one who attacked the lion first, then he wasn't right as the wounds he sustained isn't worth the lion he killed.

did you think before typing this shit at all, we're talking about lion here madam not dog

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Bbbw: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Really
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by gaspology(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
A man from CMS l ganga district eastern Uganda is nursing wounds after fighting a � lion he met near his home and killed it.
grin grin

https://twitter.com/Rickykagino96/status/1512551034757001220?t=8LAMnPwUTpeAhWAJ2LodFw&s=19
Common thing wey Samson, my ancestor cousin, tear him mouth with bare hands grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Ojukwu007(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:

It's a 50/50 thing
Its either the lion kills his family or he kills the lion
.....and this can bring out the monster in any human.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Muc-Fing real nigga
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
If na Igbo Land his chieftaincy title will automatically be OGBUAGU 1 in Anambra state
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
A man from CMS l ganga district eastern Uganda is nursing wounds after fighting a � lion he met near his home and killed it.
grin grin

https://twitter.com/Rickykagino96/status/1512551034757001220?t=8LAMnPwUTpeAhWAJ2LodFw&s=19

Modern day Samson !!!
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by MakeMoves: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Samson…
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
ambient:
The real ogbuagu,not that one they will caged the lion and one coward will shoot and go and collect chieftaincy title.no real ogbuagu title in Igbo land anymore,my village have stop giving that title long time.
Lol.. But those days most men who took that name were mainly hunters who actually killed the big cats during hunting.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Harrisonwo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
kumulus:
Odogwu

Please what does Ogbuagu mean? I seen some people above me call him that.

Lion killer
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by iampeterben(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
That's a great man there. Muscles he nor get but he stood as a real man. Well done sir!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
No Nigerian dead or alive can achieve this fit, lemme here we are the giant of Africa again and u will see what I will do.
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by stasius: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Now this is a real man!

Odogwu!!!

Ogbuagu 1 of Uganda! Dike!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na this kind ogogoro drinker kill lion so?d lion even break his arm.musaveni should give his an award:The lion killer 1 of Uganda.
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Goldensword: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mystic216:
Ogbuagu cheesy cheesy
It should be ogbuodum, agu is leopard why lion is odum, say thank you to me for educating you for free.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Greazyman99: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Awon eyan Shamelon �
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by descarado: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Respect man

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Damn!
Samson of Uganda
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by We4all: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Omoh! I had to comment. This man is a warrior. Regardless of his injuries, he is still standing strong.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by friendl: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na everything Africans dey chop ,.....
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Eastcaostboy: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
grin grin

Men amongst, well done king. Bigger is not better its just size difference. It takes fearless to be an alpha. Bitch niggaz say what they can't do... Real Niggaz do what they want....

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Smartyash: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
The man collect wella ....��

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Eastcaostboy: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Vanah:
Samson of our time but that is very risky
Bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.