Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) (74333 Views)

Tolani: Ekiti Boy Generates Electricity From 2 Stones To Power His Home / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Golan007: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
One isi-agu for you.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is the real OGBUAGU and not the diluted Ogbuagus we have in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
For all you animal rights experts. Know that lion was not there to say hi to his family.

. Nature is that which is fare and just. Am sure if we ware 1000 humans left, the lion won't have "conserve" us. Am very sure.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by jacoik(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is what we the Igbos call ogbuagu, not those fake ogbuagu as tittle
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Eastcaostboy: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
dawnomike:
That was a big fight
Real fight no-hold-back

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by jacoik(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
I just hope they gave the man "the lion share " grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha wickedness run in your blood. Person killed lion by himself and you want them to give him lion share? Instead of you to say elephant share, you are there canvasing lion share? Cheiiiiiiii!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
A man from CMS l ganga district eastern Uganda is nursing wounds after fighting a � lion he met near his home and killed it.
grin grin

https://twitter.com/Rickykagino96/status/1512551034757001220?t=8LAMnPwUTpeAhWAJ2LodFw&s=19

I thank God Almighty for giving him the courage to defend himself and eventually kill the lion.

Lion is common in East African and South Africa.

They are not common in West Africa although there was a report on nairaland some few years back where lion was killed in Borno state.

Probably the lion was searching for prey to feed his hungry stomach and the beast unfortanately came face to face with human.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by dannyville2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:

It’s okay, I saw what you did there ��

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Ohizman73(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmh he has the heart of King Richard...
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by delishpot: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
fourboys:
The man is a hero... But no be only Nigerians Sabi eat animals oo the way they skinned the lion is evil grin grin grin

The lion skin is a throphy. So even if they wont eat it, they may choose to keep the skin.

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by revcompaty(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Indeed bravery and strength isn't by size lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by kumulus(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Harrisonwo:

Lion killer

Thanks man
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by kumulus(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
hohafrank:
killer of Lion

Thanks
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by kumulus(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jakumo:

In Igbo it means Killer (Obu) of Agu (Lion)

Bless you Chief
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:
Very funny smiley

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by dannex4adx(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You have done well na man you be. He killed the bastard .

Yes ooo! Na ma he be!
Meanwhile B.A.T 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I am just wondering if the lion was the first to attack the man, or if the man attacked the lion first. If he was the one who attacked the lion first, then he wasn't right as the wounds he sustained isn't worth the lion he killed. Should have rather called other men to assist him.

Omo the Lion attacked first
I was there live
The Lion roared the man took two step of faith backward
Gboom the man gained strength and gave the lion a dirty slap the Lion charged and was shouting “ nah me you slap ,
The man said yes the lion dived the man the man did odeshi so it did not enter the man got provoked gave the lion a big kick the lion died

I have the full video

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by chi4ik4(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
But this man looks like the late Samloko
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Nat2008(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Pure bravery

Omo the Lion attacked first
I was there live
The Lion roared the man took two step of faith backward
Gboom the man gained strength and gave the lion a dirty slap the Lion charged and was shouting “ nah me you slap ,
The man said yes the lion dived the man the man did odeshi so it did not enter the man got provoked gave the lion a big kick the lion died

I have the full video

Lori iro
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Blakpot: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Englishisamust:
What is the big deal in killing a lion. Anyone can kill a lion.

See this Ogbuokuku!
If u don fight monkey before, u go know the big deal in killing a lion.
I almost lost a finger fighting monkey lol

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Man enough
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by 6ixT8: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
a defination of a true alfa male.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Originalsly: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmm...... guy got the heart of a lion.
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by midosky: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na man u be Oga.......tnk God for ur life
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Okeyc230: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ogbuagu in reality
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Tdave01: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
I think we need this man to help Nigeria fight banditry grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Orpe7(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Samsung got nothing on this man

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by rickleye: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
kinzation:

NGBOSA !!!!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I am just wondering if the lion was the first to attack the man, or if the man attacked the lion first. If he was the one who attacked the lion first, then he wasn't right as the wounds he sustained isn't worth the lion he killed. Should have rather called other men to assist him.

Seams you knew little about lions.
Lions aren't afraid of any fight.
Lions don't back down
This lion trespass and got killed.
So it he either the man kill the lion or the lion kill him or his family. The man don't want that either.

So this is a necessary fight.
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Englishisamust:
What is the big deal in killing a lion. Anyone can kill a lion.
You must be joking right grin
I bet your heart to jump out of your chest when you come face to face with a male lion.
God specially create that animal cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Ola4lead(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Still de reason how the man get the courage

Re: Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) by Stamagba(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Even Samson sef no do pass like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River / Strangest Fish In Caribbean Uses Its Fins As Legs To Walk Along The Seabed (Pix) / Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.