Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Help, Don't Know What To Do. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help, Don't Know What To Do. (272 Views)

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Don't Know What To Do. by Mase2020g(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Dear Nairalander
I have this friend, he deals majorly on phone repairers and sells of phone accessories. Last year October I gave him two phone to fix, one infinix (screen fault) and iPhone (iCloud), he charged me N16,000 which I paid in instalment before he could finish repairing the phone, aftermath the payment, he was able to fix the infinix, for the iPhone he could not, he was giving much excuses, so I took the infinix and the iPhone and left, later on he promised to refund me N8000, which he did not.

So, last year November, my sister's iPhone 11 was having screen issue and iCloud problem, I took the phone to him and I asked him if he can fix it, he said "why not" he can, I gave him the phone, he charged me N50,000 which I immediately sent N30,000 to him. He told me to give him 2 weeks to get everything done, after which I can send the balance to him, we agreed. After 2 months, He still could not fix it, so I told him to leave the iPhone, to refund my money and give me back the phone, he said I should give him a month to gather the money, I gave him a month plus, and he still did not pay, in other to cut the long waiting short, I gave him an infinix phone to fix, which he costed the infinix phone to be N16,000 for the repair.
I told him, my previous N8,000 was with him, so he should remove another N8,000 from the N30,000 I sent him for the iphone, then he can give me my balance N22,000, which we both agreed.

Since November up to this very moment, I have not seen my phone nor the money.

Also avoiding and dodging my calls

Am planning to get legal action against him,
But am also considering the fact of people saying, because he went to buy new car, that's why am suing him and also do the seek of his elder brother who is my friend and his mom.

I need your mature advise.
Re: Help, Don't Know What To Do. by Kriss216: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2022
He bought a new car with your money and you're still considering what people would say?

I still don't understand why you keep giving him phones to repair when he's not sincere and trustworthy. I want to believe the phones are clean.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Don't Know What To Do. by immortalcrown(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Mase2020g:
I need your mature advise.
My mature advice to you is you should borrow sense. When you borrow sense, you will realize you fooled yourself. He failed you on your first two consecutive trials and you gave him a third chance. Is it not a good turn that begets another?
Re: Help, Don't Know What To Do. by Lataability(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Are you sure you no Dey theif all this IPhone way you Dey give em, the first one get ICloud issue and the your sister own the same ICloud issue. If you know that the phones belongs to you, what are you waiting for to call the police and arrest him. This ur story no get as em be

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! / UNILAG Collaboration With Nigeria Army / Tweep Cries Out As Friend Dies At Lagos Clinic After Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.