Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Romance Without Finance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Without Finance? (3863 Views)

Romance Without Finance Is ? / Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Without Finance? by Greatpeter(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2005
Costly investment? No ivestment, no experience and no growth.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by spicy4real(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2005
Romance without money is kind of risky because there will always be need for the use of money maybe for food and other essential needs needed by man as a whole.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by twinkledew(f): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2005
independent ladies like me wld not rely on the finance aspect. that is why i try me best to have me own money. so if me partner does not have money then that is fine with me as long as we understand eachother. Romance will keep on growing. tongue
Re: Romance Without Finance? by Greatpeter(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2005
I love romance because I myself am romantic but no cash.
But life goes on.
Abi I lie HA.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by hotangel2(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2005
You no lie GP.

Money ain't everything hun.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by silverbird(f): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2005
Does it matter? So far their is love amidst them, then why worry about finance?
Re: Romance Without Finance? by layi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2005
The relationship between Finance and romance is just like icing on a cake. Finance is the icing.
Truth be told, what matter most is relationship/romance which is very independent of money. If it involves money from the start then it aint romance. U only need money to spice it up but the cake (relationship) is the most important anyway.
U can enjoy your cake without icing, some people don't even bother about icing on cake.  grin
Re: Romance Without Finance? by twinkledew(f): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2005
i do not eat cakes without icing sugar or cream on top. but financal issue is not a big thingy for me. as long as we are still breathing. smiley
Re: Romance Without Finance? by juogar(f): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2006
dont blame lady 4 that, u may suffered with a guys and when thing is geting alright been dumpted
Re: Romance Without Finance? by edmondo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2006
hello guyz, let stop all these faking.MONEY facilitate LOVE.
no money no love.shikenaa
Re: Romance Without Finance? by Seun(m): 12:09am On Mar 01, 2007
Money facilitates relationships, and can influence the feelings you have for the bearer. Rich men are easier to love!
Re: Romance Without Finance? by crazyjay1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2007
MTN DON TALK SAY NA PAY AS YOU GO.[email][/email]
NO MONEY
NO HONEY

MONEY CAN'T BUY LOVE BUT MONEY INCREASES YOUR PURCHASING POWER[img][/img][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Romance Without Finance? by segedoo(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2007
Romance - Finance = Annoyance
Re: Romance Without Finance? by MyPeace(f): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2007
easier said than done

Money is money, and Love is love.  They have different unique roles to play in a relationship.  One can NEVER NEVER subsitute the other.  Lets get this!  You can't use LOVE to buy food for the home, or can you?

Finance here, does not mean u must be BILL GATE, and MIKE ADENUGA or even OBJ, but a bit of it to take up your responsbility as a man or as a lady.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by ONOSEN(f): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2007
fan her with newspaper fire. Abeg lets be honest and face facts here. we all need pay even if its to buy pure water for your babe O grin. ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE? which kind suffer head be dat? angry

I am not saying the guy has to be a millionaire but should at least have N50 in his pocket to save his face. haba jammaa
Re: Romance Without Finance? by dremoney(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2007
PERSONALLY,i dont c love existing without finance, no way man.
my experience thot me that.

an average guy can still date any class of babe n take care of d litu expenses involved to b up n running but to av an healthy relationship without money na pure, undiluted lie.

Advisably,girls should rather b more optimistic bout a young n promising guy's future than goin for ready made men.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by Nplnsolo(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2011
No money, no honey. kiss
Some romances are sustained on nothing but finances; when the cash runs out so does the young lady. kiss
I have seen grown men cry bitterly that they have spent every dime on a woman and when their wallet was dry they had nothing to do but shed tears over the loss of their lady love who had found another treasure trove. kiss
Men just aren't in to romance. What a women often means by romance is wasted cash, disposable cash, displays of cash, wanting to know that her man will sacrifice his money for her love kiss
A man general can't stand this. I mean, he's generally not going to feel very loving and romantic when he is shelling out money on a meal that she should be making for him in his kitchen in order to win his love by the loving creations she has put together with her own hands and knowledge of food preparation. shocked If the thought of that makes your woman's eyes bug out then she is not the woman for me and I will let her find someone else. She can love their money.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by sexylogan(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2011
attempting romance without money is like trying to drive a car that has no fuel.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
I will stand by the MTN model on that one.

As I always say, a man has to eat/drink etc so to LIVE, you need finance.
So when you buy yourself a fanta, you can share it with your gf, you buy yourself a meal, you can share it with her too etc etc etc.
There is NO need for "extra" finance for romance.

Now if you are dead broke, then you should FIRST get yourself out of that predicament before looking for romance.
Re: Romance Without Finance? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

I will stand by the MTN model on that one.

As I always say, a man has to eat/drink etc so to LIVE, you need finance.
So when you buy yourself a fanta, you can share it with your gf, you buy yourself a meal, you can share it with her too etc etc etc.
There is NO need for "extra" finance for romance.

Now if you are dead broke, then you should FIRST get yourself out of that predicament before looking for romance.

SOOOOOOO true! sooo true!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Relationship After The Chase?! / The Alarming Rate Of Leak Nude Photos/video Of Naija Ladies / How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.