Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

To Marry Your First Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry Your First Love (10461 Views)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry Your First Love by Cadet(f): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2008
ogrebuga:

can't you guys leave a thread to R.I.P.? tongue
Suicide!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked grin
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2008
Aww, it would be so sweet smiley
Re: To Marry Your First Love by welli(f): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2008
does nt appeal to me for sm reasonable reasons.nd it seldom happens.lets say 5 out of 100
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2008
does nt appeal to me for sm reasonable reasons.nd it seldom happens.lets say 5 out of 100

u have said it all
Re: To Marry Your First Love by welli(f): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2008
jennykadry:

u have said it all
yea its d truth.abi na ur first love u marry sis? lipsrsealed
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2008
yea its d truth.abi na your first love u marry sis? lipsrsealed

no mind them,no be my first love i marry,things dont always work out like dat ,u said its 5 out of 100,to me i think its 2 over 1 million
Re: To Marry Your First Love by welli(f): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2008
hahahhaha
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Bblak(f): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2008
Sweetest thing ever coolrarely happens sha
Re: To Marry Your First Love by ztyle(m): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2008
its more than sweet my dear? cheesy

BTW where have you been, i miss you dearly embarassed
Re: To Marry Your First Love by TheSly: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2008
First love. . . . .Second love or 100th Love. . . . .I dont care. . cool
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Bblak(f): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2008
I've been around Ztyle

how av u been too? warm regards
Re: To Marry Your First Love by MrPataki1: 12:20am On Apr 20, 2008
No will do.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Belface: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2008
I could be the worst thing that ever happen to me. First are always the last. you know what i mean.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by iluvpussy: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
I fell in love with someone for the very first time. I had a deal with my friend to use her and dump her, but i fell for her the moment we had something together in my room. I wish we end up together because this was my first love, we had Ups and Down in our 5 years relationship but she said good bye to me so soon. This is the girl i wish to be with for the rest of my life because i know is real love on my on side but i don't know about her.

I want to ask, why will women leave a guy after 5 years because the guy is currently broke? You enjoyed the good times but you don't want to stay because things are not working for him. I just think love does not exist again, if love still exist. I will still love again as if i have not love before.
Re: To Marry Your First Love by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2009
Well I did. It was not fun all the way, we went through hell, broke each others heart a couple of times, almost married other people, but am glad we had a happy ending because, we have always been hopelessly in love. We re like brother and sister and his mother is just heaven sent, she is tthe best mother in law ever. Even when we both lost hope she just kept encouraging me and praying for us because she believed we were meant for each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Photo Of The World Strongest Man That Have Got Everyone Talking / 20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.