Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Can You Be In An Open Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be In An Open Relationship? (17636 Views)

My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me / Open Relationship / 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by iExplore(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2022
I met this girl late last year. We got talking and connected real fast. Fast forward to early this year - I asked her out on a date, which she said yes to.

On the date night, I opened up to her about my feelings for her. I told her I love her (I meant it, for real) and would like to be in an open relationship with her.

She giggled for a while, paused, looked straight to my face and told me "I don't do open relationships".

To cut the story short, she reluctantly agreed after I convinced her by educating her of the benefits.
She's a sweetheart, no cap.

So guys, can you be in an open relationship with someone you love?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by usserX: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oga that one na for oyinbo dem

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by brosom(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hahahahaha Op dey make me laugh grin

She has already told u she don't engage in Open relationship, take her word 100% serious Op.

Our 9ja babes are unpredictable, make she no deny u in the open when it matters most.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by slawormiir: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Most relationships way our girls dey do na open relationships on a low key na

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by iExplore(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
brosom:
Hahahahaha Op dey make me laugh grin

She has already told u she don't engage in Open relationship, take her word 100% serious Op.

Our 9ja babes are unpredictable, make she no deny u in the open when it matters most.

Deny me like how, bro?
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by brosom(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
iExplore:

Deny me like how, bro?
Dem no dey telli person, e dey happen on him own.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by iExplore(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Most relationships way our girls dey do na open relationships on a low key na

Right.
I feel this should become the new norm. The bad side of it though, is the possibility of either of the couple contracting an STD and freely sharing with the other.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by qtguru(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
iExplore:
I met this girl late last year. We got talking and connected real fast. Fast forward to early this year - I asked her out on a date, which she said yes to.

On the date night, I opened up to her about my feelings for her. I told her I love her (I meant it, for real) and would like to be in an open relationship with her.

She giggled for a while, paused, looked straight to my face and told me "I don't do open relationships".

To cut the story short, she reluctantly agreed after I convinced her by educating her of the benefits.

No. It's never ends well

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by AnonyUser(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
AnonyUser:

grin
comrade wetin the funny you nah grin grin grin
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin

6 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Truvelisback(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
iExplore:

U SIMPED by trying to convince her by educating her of the benefits. U acted so need b4 her and make her to date u out of PITY.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by AnonyUser(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
comrade wetin the funny you nah grin grin grin

The thing wey d funny you d funny me too grin grin grin
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
AnonyUser:

The thing wey d funny you d funny me too grin grin grin
abi oh grin

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol,sha remember we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:11am On Apr 10, 2022
So lomg as she will be bringing her friends for me to bang from ti.e to time I have no problem with it grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 10, 2022
Open gini!

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Abbertee2: 4:34am On Apr 10, 2022
Please can someone elaborate what is an open relationship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by MadamOk(f): 5:29am On Apr 10, 2022
While open, most you open everything in public

Relationship and marriage is not open to public again this days because of negativity

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by okoroemeka(m): 5:49am On Apr 10, 2022
qtguru:

No. It's never ends well
don't have the fantasy that as a lover boy you will have a woman all to yourself,that is wishful thinking and the direct path to a catastrophic heartbreak, a pvssy is not meant for one dick only,you are warned

6 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by iExplore(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abbertee2:
Please can someone elaborate what is an open relationship?

When in an Open Relationship, you and your partner agrees to have sexual relations with other people, and it won't be seen as cheating.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by qtguru(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
okoroemeka:
don't have the fantasy that as a lover boy you will have a woman all to yourself,that is wishful thinking and the direct path to a catastrophic heartbreak, a pvssy is not meant for one dick only,you are warned

Story I am still settling down. Men too do the same and yet adults still end up in unions.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Abbertee2: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
iExplore:

When in an Open Relationship, you and your partner agrees to have sexual relations with other people, and it won't be seen as cheating.
Tupiakwa
God forbid
Oluwa
Allah ya tsare
Jumirawo kiyaye

3 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by fikayormi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Why not ? As long as I don’t spend shit and I’m getting laid

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by iExplore(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abbertee2:

Tupiakwa
God forbid
Oluwa
Allah ya tsare
Jumirawo kiyaye

grin This guy.

It's better than being in a (normal) relationship and being cheated on. Everything has their disadvantages though.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by yuping(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
undecided u just go subscribe for Oloshoism nothing more and she sees it as an opportunity to milk the hell out of you, anywhere if you ain't complaining why should anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by iExplore(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
yuping:
undecided u just go subscribe for Oloshoism nothing more and she sees it as an opportunity to milk the hell out of you, anywhere if you ain't complaining why should anybody.

She's not a broke girl, bro.
She takes care of herself.

I was the one that sold the open relationship idea to her; I had my reasons.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by carl90(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
She is already in a relationship,right?
The open relationship should mean dating another man while in a relationship ( if it is really open.the man she is in a relationship with knows your existence in her (sexual ) life.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by iExplore(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
carl90:
She is already in a relationship,right?
The open relationship should mean dating another man while in a relationship ( if it is really open.the man she is in a relationship with knows your existence in her (sexual ) life.

No.
She was single when I asked her out. She was against the open relationship idea at first... I had to convince her because I love her but don't want to commit to a relationship at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by yuping(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
iExplore:

She's not a broke girl, bro.
She takes care of herself.

I was the one that sold the open relationship idea to her; I had my reasons.
which part of subscribe you don't understand or she sees it as Opportunity.
Make u understand I never called her broke na u initiate am and she see a gang way she pass nothing more. Boday go tell her, your pocket sigh anyway let her ride while she drives you crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Question To Ask My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.