Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me (2825 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Rightousness1: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
My friend broke up with his ex recently, and his ex has been so close to me and we are getting closer to each other day by day because she has been unable to handle the breakup depression alone. This lady is modest and I see no reason why a guy would leave such a lady, but I figured out that my friend wanted to explore another lady who is more educated and younger. Yesterday was a confusing day for me when we decided to take our relationship to the next level but I told her that it can't lead to marriage because her ex (my friend) is my childhood friend. I told her that we should keep the relationship open till she finds a man that would marry her since I am not in any serious relationship for now. All I wanted to do is to help her heal because I believe that she deserves sincere love. After all, she has never cheated on my friend and she is a good friend of mine. Help me look into this situation if it makes sense to maintain an open relationship with such a lady.
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by naijapikin2(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Open relationship is like open grazing.

Be on the lookout for herdsmen grin

29 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Omihanifa: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pussy bandit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Rightousness1: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
naijapikin2:
Open relationship is like open grazing.

Be on the lookout for herdsmen grin
Hmmm.. Senior man tell me more cool
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Shalommy(f): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is a fake righteousness.

14 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by naijapikin2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Rightousness1:

Hmmm.. Senior man tell me more cool
so she's just using you to heal and pass time? She may agree to that for now but try to date another girl and you will see a different side of her. My point is that she may be difficult to disengage o.

Haa my brother open relationship has too many clauses.

By the way how does your friend see it. Or maybe he's not aware.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by sofeo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alright!
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Rightousness1: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
naijapikin2:
so she's just using you to heal and pass time? She may agree to that for now but try to date another girl and you will see a different side of her. My point is that she may be difficult to disengage o.

Haa my brother open relationship has too many clauses.

By the way how does your friend see it. Or maybe he's not aware.
My friend is not aware but I am aware that my friend has broken up with her, and I told her that the relationship is temporal. If it will not make sense help me out bro
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Daniel7543: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Righteousness2 don dey sample different kpekus.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Ballzproblem2: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
ask your friend first for permission,if she is a good lady as you claimed I wouldn't because of my friend not marry her
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by luscioustrish(f): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Youโ€™re being used as a rebound.

8 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by VinnyBaba: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Brotherly, U wants to Fcvk her, Abi? cool

I Understand ur predicament!

Sometimes ur Brains is saying NO, ur Gbola is saying YES. E nor easy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by naijapikin2(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Rightousness1:

My friend is not aware but I am aware that my friend has broken up with her, and I told her that the relationship is temporal. If it will not make sense help me out bro
it's good to help a sister o.. just be careful.

Careful about her being over-indulging (that means she may want more from you)

Careful about your friend as well.. you never can tell what a. Man may do.

Careful about someone she may have affiliations to, since it's open relationship.

My advice: once you see any slight perem... You dodge o.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Rightousness1: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
ask your friend first for permission,if she is a good lady as you claimed I wouldn't because my friend not marry her
She is a good lady and it's my friend that broke her virginity since then she never had any other relationship. We just want to be together till she finds a marriage. My friend told me that he didn't need her again but I suspect that my friend has fall for another babe
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by amnesty7: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
A traitor.
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by ifihearam: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
You are a very useless goat.

Why must you want to be in a relationship with your childhood friend's ex?
You will jeopardize your friendship and mind you you friend can still Bleep her over and over again.

the girl too na useless girl because better girl no go jump from friend to friend.

You are both foolish and should be cut off totally by your friend..i hate guys like you.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Rightousness1: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
amnesty7:
A traitor.
How? She is not married to my padi and it's my padi that freed her. I am only concerned about the danger of dating such a girl in an open relationship. After all, I didn't snatch my guy gf, she is just his ex, and my friend.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Illegal1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abeg nah only one righteouness we knw for nairaland...

oga OP,abeg no cum confuse us 4 here...

our own righteouness na senior special advicer to angel michael on any matter related to end time and world prophecies and also the chief security officer of heaven gate....

the righteous we knw,no be kpekus chaser.....

abeg oga OP,Change dis ur moniker...

THANK U...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Tit4Tat1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
In essence op, u wanna give her a shoulder to cry on for the main time๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Autobot05: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
If she's so decent like you painted her .. she wont be doing open relationships like a hoe
Use your effing brain!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Rightousness1: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Illegal1:
Abeg nah only one righteouness we knw for nairaland...

oga OP,abeg no cum confuse us 4 here...

our own righteouness na senior special advicer to angel michael on any matter related to end time and world prophecies and also the chief security officer of heaven gate....

the righteous we knw,no be kpekus chaser.....

abeg oga OP,Change dis ur moniker...

THANK U...
Dey play, how he come marry. cool
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by yommyoke: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
No, that's not reasonable.
You want be dating your friend's ex, that means you don't really value your friendship.
You can be chopping one another, but you certainly can't date her
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by dawnomike(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Rightousness1:
My friend broke up with his ex recently, and his ex has been so close to me and we are getting closer to each other day by day because she has been unable to handle the breakup depression alone. This lady is modest and I see no reason why a guy would leave such a lady, but I figured out that my friend wanted to explore another lady who is more educated and younger. Yesterday was a confusing day for me when we decided to take our relationship to the next level but I told her that it can't lead to marriage because her ex (my friend) is my childhood friend. I told her that we should keep the relationship open till she finds a man that would marry her since I am not in any serious relationship for now. All I wanted to do is to help her heal because I believe that she deserves sincere love. After all, she has never cheated on my friend and she is a good friend of mine. Help me look into this situation if it makes sense to maintain an open relationship with such a lady.
Ask yourself, is it worth loosing your childhood friend for
I have once been in your shoes and it did not end well. I lost not just a friend but a brother

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Reggaemich(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Op, remember

Your friend can still come back to his vomit,

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Demigod22: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
OP, this your story reminded me of school. When I was in school, I had a friend, we stayed in the same lodge, we were classmates, he wanted to change his course but because of me he stayed in my department.

I was dating one Yoruba girl then, we broke up because I was threatened by some cult guys. My closest friend went and sleep with her, then I don't have the emotional maturity to handle that situation. Gradually,we lost what we had. The guy tried to win me back, but I don't see the need when I can't trust him again.

OP, if you must do anything with that girl, let your friend know about it. Most of us can't handle seeing our friends with our ex.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Berrityga: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
You just looking for a soft landing. First of all you broke the bro code never date or be friends to your guys ex.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Mercury12(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
There are millions of other girls around though undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Isabi4lov: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Rightousness1:

She is a good lady and it's my friend that broke her virginity since then she never had any other relationship. We just want to be together till she finds a marriage. My friend told me that he didn't need her again but I suspect that my friend has fall for another babe
She's a good lady so what happened to the good lady , your friend is just an olosho , he should keep on exploring different kpekus.

Inasmuch women don't know what they want , men as well don't value what they've.

We ladies we need to give ourselves some brains , if you want sex go for it and chest it out , if it's a committed relationship make it known from the onset.
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Jesterinjay: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hold up; you became an emotional tampon for a girl your friend left?? And you're now suggesting an open relationship ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by JoeRizzla(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hitboy
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by talk2hb1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
undecided I smell lies
Re: My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm u want to help her heal,how exactly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We have been arguing about this, Who Should Be Allowed To Pass First? / Marriage! A Must Read For The Married And Unmarried. I Am Touched By This. / 15 Types Of Men To Avoid Dating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.