Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Can You Be In An Open Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be In An Open Relationship? (17643 Views)

My Friend's Ex Wants An Open Relationship With Me / Open Relationship / 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating Someone In An Open Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Fash20: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Infatuation lust and undisclosed attraction can't stand the test of time.
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Connected1: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Which one be open relationship again.

Anything una read for net, una go just dae practice am.

I love the Muslims in situations like this, they will just hold you for blasphemy.
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Spiff20(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
In other words friends with benefits.
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Wchris(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
I prefer the open relationship because I fit play away match anytime.
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
iExplore:
[s]I met this girl late last year. We got talking and connected real fast. Fast forward to early this year - I asked her out on a date, which she said yes to.

On the date night, I opened up to her about my feelings for her. I told her I love her (I meant it, for real) and would like to be in an open relationship with her.

She giggled for a while, paused, looked straight to my face and told me "I don't do open relationships".

To cut the story short, she reluctantly agreed after I convinced her by educating her of the benefits.
She's a sweetheart, no cap.

So guys, can you be in an open relationship with someone you love?[/s]

E be like say you want make bottle land for your head.

No go brothel go pick girlfriend for open related you hear?

@pe.
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by citywal(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by ttmax09(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Most relationships way our girls dey do na open relationships on a low key na

First time I will agree with you on here sha, no honest people anymore it's a dog eat dog situation.
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
bilo1:
@op,Are we not all in an open relationship albeit covertly
Speak for yourself
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Cousin9999: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
No.
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by Poleski: 4:21am On Apr 13, 2022
iExplore:
I met this girl late last year. We got talking and connected real fast. Fast forward to early this year - I asked her out on a date, which she said yes to.

On the date night, I opened up to her about my feelings for her. I told her I love her (I meant it, for real) and would like to be in an open relationship with her.

She giggled for a while, paused, looked straight to my face and told me "I don't do open relationships".

To cut the story short, she reluctantly agreed after I convinced her by educating her of the benefits.

So guys, can you be in an open relationship with someone you love?

Your own "love" has a different meaning. There's no open relationship in real love!

An open relationship is like having permission to cheat. How is that a good thing? Nothing good comes out of it. In fact, it very unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by tafat: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2022
I used to think I could, but mehn, no o
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by VirileNelly2420: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2022
iExplore:
I met this girl late last year. We got talking and connected real fast. Fast forward to early this year - I asked her out on a date, which she said yes to.

Open relationship is just a formal name of wot we practice here. And probably giving full license to it. I think it's normal/possible to love more than one person "genuinely" ...
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by VirileNelly2420: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2022
iExplore:

Deny me like how, bro?
No mind d guy... Person go see expression he isn't conversant wit, instead of him to check it up, he just rush to talk.

...He doesn't seem to know d meaning of open relationship.
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by VirileNelly2420: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
U SIMPED by trying to convince her by educating her of the benefits. U acted so need b4 her and make her to date u out of PITY.
How do u mean simped? I think it takes a real man to do what he did.

Wot is open relationship?
Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by IRALIFE(f): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2022
iExplore:

I

You really do not love her if not you wouldn't propose such.
Love has been so misunderstood and abused in this generation.

Sighs!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Be In An Open Relationship? by SaintUlot: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
iExplore:

Kindly educate me on the benefits of Open relationships?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / Question To Ask My Girlfriend / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.