Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President (2484 Views)

Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / You Won't Believe What Amaechi Just Said, Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by spydera: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Party primaries go hot ooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Elvictor: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
The lion himself

In you we trust, CRA2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
I stand with Amaechi. cool
I stand only with myself. Every oda person na passenger for ma canoe. If water Ruff, I go dive enter water swim, leave you to your own fate.
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Ttalk: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
tesppidd:
But am watching live. Am yet to see him declare.

You dey mind the liars
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Faber(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin grin

Thou shall not touch this land
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Nigerialabalaba: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he sent the national deputy chairman south south to represent him make he never be like say he dey unfair to others
e 'send' Giadom the Amaechi house boy u mean. u neva c sumtin.

u go cry ur eyes go tear finish. Las las, u go decamp back to PDP were una com from. u hia say Baba don go on leave?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by ovieigho(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Expect more attack from Tinubu’s camp !

When they got wind of his ambition, it was the “nation” newspaper that first said he was abandoned at the convention
Next was the train attack in kaduna just to spite all he has labored for !
Now that he declared , a lot will happen from those blood thirsty fools just to prove a point

My own take is this !

Anybody except the greedy bloodthirsty landlord of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by wirinet(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

e 'send' Giadom the Amaechi house boy u mean.
Ghen Ghen. Real action has started. Real politics has started. Buhari and Fulanis are starting to make their move. We have been telling them that Amaechi is the Anointed trusted and adopted son of the north, Tinubu's supporters along with PDP people no believe.

Let's watch for the coming days, it will be very interesting. As the Chinese say " may we live in interesting times"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Nigerialabalaba: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
wirinet:

Ghen Ghen. Real action has started. Real politics has started. Buhari and Fulanis are starting to make their move. We have been telling them that Amaechi is the Anointed trusted and adopted son of the north, Tinubu's supporters along with PDP people no believe.

Let's watch for the coming days, it will be very interesting. As the Chinese say " may we live in interesting times"

grin Giadom na local man so notin concern Fulani or Adamu. Baba don go on leave so forget dat lie u dey scope urself. Na direct primaries APC go do and d ticket dey go d ACN bloc of APC after nPDP faction collect chairman, CPC get current presidency.

una dey waste una time if u tink say APC go dash Atiku and PDP d presidency by fielding a weak candidate like Amaechi wey Wike don chase out of Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by ProudImolite: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
christejames:
Finally the Presidency is coming home grin

Peter Obi vs Chibuike Amaechi cool SDP wey no go even win Lagos cheesy grin grin

I know that frail man will be trailing them with his rickety SDP.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by wirinet(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

grin Giadom na local man so notin concern Fulani or Adamu. Baba don go on leave so forget dat lie u dey scope urself. Na direct primaries APC go do. Una dey waste una time if u tink say APC go dash Atiku and PDP d presidency by fielding a weak candidate like Amaechi wey Wike don chase out of Rivers

Una no sabi politics at all. That's the greatest flaw of the otherwise brilliant igbo people.

Amaechi na weak candidate but he was speaker for 8 years.
Amaechi na weak candidate but he was governor for 8 years.
Amaechi na weak candidate but he won Nigerian Governor's Forum chairmanship twice even against a northern candidate supported by Jonathan.

Amaechi na weak candidate and be led 5 governors away from PDP and help Buhari win the primaries and helped APC win the elections twice.

Wike was able to win the rivers governorship elections due to numerous factors. First Rivers is a strong PDP state, it would have been impossible for APC to win Rivers. Second, Wike was a powerful candidate, no APC candidate outside Amaechi himself could have defeated Wike. Third, president jonathan along with Wike and Patience made life difficult for Amaechi using federal might.

May God give us long life to witness the interesting times ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by wirinet(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

grin Giadom na local man so notin concern Fulani or Adamu. Baba don go on leave so forget dat lie u dey scope urself. Na direct primaries APC go do and d ticket dey go d ACN bloc of APC after nPDP faction collect chairman, CPC get current presidency.

una dey waste una time if u tink say APC go dash Atiku and PDP d presidency by fielding a weak candidate like Amaechi wey Wike don chase out of Rivers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2314422/rotimi-amaechi-general-common-sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

[s]I stand only with myself. Every oda person na passenger for ma canoe. If water Ruff, I go dive enter water swim, leave you to your own fate[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by black9jaberry: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
The President is finally here!!!
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Realdeals(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Politicians with no clear ideology, just trial and errors with hogwash programmes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Karemarealty288(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ameachi and Wike are working together....believe their political enmity at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Validated: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
I stand with Amaechi. cool
I stand with Obi. We mooove!
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by zanshi: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Judas iscariot no worry, you go collect breakfast before the sun sets.

This is someone who lost against Wike 2ice

Amechi is too uncomposed for Political office.
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by tesppidd: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
zanshi:
Judas iscariot no worry, you go collect breakfast before the sun sets.

This is someone who lost against Wike 2ice

Amechi is too uncomposed for Political office.
Lost twice against Wike

Did he lose against Wike or APC lost against PDP?

You people just open mouth waaaa and talk rubbish.

Let's swap conditions.

Amaechi in PDP and Wike in APC..

Who would win
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by zanshi: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Lost twice against Wike

Did he lose against Wike or APC lost against PDP?

You people just open mouth waaaa and talk rubbish.

Let's swap conditions.

Amaechi in PDP and Wike in APC..

Who would win

Amechi na jedit
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
jazz to my eyes
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by LordNonso(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by colorsofrainbow: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Win your polling booth first.. grin grin

Since Amaechi's declaration,you ve been crying all over nairaland grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
I was at the stadium today, Man carry us run round
Amaechi too good

Truthisunique2:
We are ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Chibuike Amaechi Just Declares To Contest For President by Truthisunique2: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Furious1:
I was at the stadium today, Man carry us run round
Amaechi too good

na family man, he carries everyone along

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Touch Hausa’s Again, They’ve Suffered Enough - IPOB / My Kidnappers Are Fulani -----methodist Prelate / Kano Warmly Welcomes Peter Obi-nigeria Is Not Divided Along Ethnic Lines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.