Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women (466 Views)

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerian guys are some of the most amazing people on earth, yes trust me without bias I mean this. We are very kind and thoughtful and always try to make sure people around us are winning, that’s why we call strangers “boss” even tho we just met them, we are genuinely thoughtful. But you see the opposite gender called Nigerian girls? They will frustrate your life out of wickedness. Most of us Nigerian men prefer hookup girls because they know why they are around and they give you what you need and vice versa. But once It comes to relationships the average Nigerian girl will use the power they have as a female who men want to make you miserable just for the fun of it. A Nigerian girl will like you but the second you act on it she will make you suffer to get her and then start billing you unnecessarily and because of loneliness most guys just play along. I know so many guys out there who would love to be in a relationship but they know that once they start making the effort it’s unnecessary stress that usually follows it. Imagine a Nigerian girl on Twitter mocking a Nigerian guy she met on the train abroad for asking her if “she has eaten” after they exchanged numbers. Wtf is wrong with asking if she has eaten? These Nigerian girls do these things out of wickedness at this point , you enjoy making us men miserable all because we are tired of being lonely, u use your female power to punish us.

At this point I’m seriously considering going back to my hook up lifestyle because I cannot go through the stress I used to face back then when I was always talking to girls, it’s a hectic and miserable journey. Why are Nigerian ladies like this? Do you people know other girls from other parts of the world are so lovely to talk to ? Why the urge to always make men sweat all because they like you?

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op I concur and digest the whole information. It shall be well with you and your soul

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women by posty56: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
b
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women by zealkane(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Like seriously most Nigeria girls are annoying.
Most of these girl don't even deserves our attention if not for konji grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women by Boogyman557: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women by SenecaTheYonger: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
True. A lot of good men are lonely because they know their worth and will leave once women start acting out their wickedness. That’s why I’m
Not a good man. I will keep chasing you till I fvck that pussy and get you hooked. Then you will start doing the chasing and calling all men wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Lonely Because Of Immature Nigerian Women by headbasher96(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
And nigerian girls are the most hungry in the whole africa

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Will Not Marry You / 6 Ways To Know That She Is The Lady To Marry / My Fellow Nairalanders, Please I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.