Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon (22566 Views)

Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / N-exit/n-power: Ministry Concludes Plans, Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by rezzy: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
potiglo:
@Ezenwaez..please I need your advice ..Although at the training were were asked to fill pages 1,2,5,8,10,12 of the blinkplan.biz but 8 mistakenly filled some other pages which I deleted immediately but it was like it did not delete
Now my Dashboard is still showing pending
Others are already showing completed please what can I do..I need urgent help .. please help me what can I do

I did not fill anything till today. I just completed 1 to 4, it's remaining that 5.
All were showing pending
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by ezenwaez(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
rezzy:

I did not fill anything till today. I just completed 1 to 4, it's remaining that 5.
All were showing pending
Are you from Lagos center?
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by rezzy: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
ezenwaez:

Are you from Lagos center?

Yes
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by ezenwaez(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
rezzy:

Yes
Leave it I have told you, you heard what was said at St Leos catholic church just leave it, they will fill it for you and submit it
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by rezzy: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
ezenwaez:

Leave it I have told you, you heard what was said at St Leos catholic church just leave it, they will fill it for you and submit it

Ok. Thanks
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by samwillyco1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers especially exited Npower trainees in Lagos should visit blinkplan.biz the template for preparing the business plan, exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers will observe that the columns have been completed as promised by the NEXIT training officers.
Recall, few weeks ago at the last day of the NEXIT soft loan training, the NEXIT training officials promised to assist Npower Batch A and B volunteers having difficulties in completing some columns in the business plan such as the financial plan, and other details, all the columns as we speak has been completed, kindly see screenshot below as evidence.
All things being equal exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers should start receiving their NEXIT soft loans by May, as promised by the NEXIT training officers, loan amount will be maximum of ₦3,000,000 and will be provided by the Central Bank of Nigeria in conjunction with NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank.

When was the training done because here in ENUGU State nothing of such happened
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by samwillyco1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
potiglo:
@Ezenwaez..please I need your advice ..Although at the training were were asked to fill pages 1,2,5,8,10,12 of the blinkplan.biz but 8 mistakenly filled some other pages which I deleted immediately but it was like it did not delete
Now my Dashboard is still showing pending
Others are already showing completed please what can I do..I need urgent help .. please help me what can I do

Please give me the correct site for filling the form and guideline as well
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by Bfly: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice development.
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by AstralBody: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
samwillyco1:

When was the training done because here in ENUGU State nothing of such happened
Brother u don dey loose guide oo gringrin
The training has been going on,in all the states of the federation. Click on op profile n from there u can go to his Facebook page,to get the various states training center. I almost miss the training,but I used the method stated above. I was in the first batch that did the training n I just submitted my business plan today.

2 Likes

Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by ezenwaez(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
samwillyco1:

Please give me the correct site for filling the form and guideline as well
Every state have their modalities and processes, this is the link for Lagos state business plan please if you are not a Lagos volunteer and you were not shortlisted you cannot login blinkplan.biz
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by ezenwaez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
pgmind:

Would they start first batch disbursement before next batch training?
Information gathered is that loan disbursement will commence around may
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by Collins87: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Why May, what has happened to April that is still freshly dayed. We expect April, hence everything now completed.
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by Collins87: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2022
AstralBody:

The training has been going on,in all the states of the federation. Click on op profile n from there u can go to his Facebook page,to get the various states training center. I almost miss the training,but I used the method stated above. I was in the first batch that did the training n I just submitted my business plan today.
You submitted your business plan today? Hmmn
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by babatundea87(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2022
AstralBody:

Please ehnn, I am a Npower Batch-C beneficiary. I'd want to be enlightened  more about the NEXIT business plan.
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by ezenwaez(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2022
babatundea87:

Please ehnn, I am a Npower Batch-C beneficiary. I'd want to be enlightened  more about the NEXIT business plan.
It is for Npower batches A and B volunteers
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by AstralBody: 1:24pm On May 26, 2022
babatundea87:

The NEXIT are for old beneficiaries. Batch A and B.
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by babatundea87(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

Yes, I am aware of this. I just wanted to get a sense of how it works in case someone here might recommend a resource.
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by Karac: 2:49pm On May 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

Does npower have another email apart from support.npower@nasims.gov.ng?

I was asked to send attestation letter via email but the address above keeps bouncing back my email.
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by ezenwaez(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2022
Karac:

Does npower have another email apart from support.npower@nasims.gov.ng?

I was asked to send attestation letter via email but the address above keeps bouncing back my email.
socialmedia.npower@gmail.com
Re: NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon by Karac: 4:18pm On May 26, 2022
ezenwaez:
socialmedia.npower@gmail.com
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Salary Structure 2018 – See How NPF Pay Officers / Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.