Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager (46992 Views)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / My Father Told Me The 'holy Spirit' Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me / Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Novemberaura(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
All this fake church heathen
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Craftmonkey19: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Nobody. It's the truth I'm saying.

Your truth is embellished with subjective emotions.

You generalize that all men are paedos/pervs.

The question is, do you know all men?

Try to mix your emotions with some spice of reasoning and logic.

There's a bit of truth in what you said though.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by LastProphet: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Once I launch my foundation which is targeted at handling rape cases, I swear I will become a nightmare to Nigerian men. Fly wer no d hear word de follow dead body enter grave. If it means taking a life with my own hands I swear to God I will do it and damned the consequences. I am fed up.
Nigerian men making rape a norm.

Let us know when you do, count me a donor already. I'm a mam and I believe animals disguising as men should be treated as animals simple. How can a man sleep with his own blood? Like my daughter resembles me so I will now be aroused by her?
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by mekonglobal(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
What is wrong with men of these days?
For the fact that you haven't been raped doesn't mean they are not. It is either you are extra careful when being around them or they haven't found the right time to strike yet.

All of them are pretenders. Time will expose them but I pray you are not a victim because the experience is very bad.. If I tell you my story you will understand the pains I am going through in life.
Well, i must confess i sincerely feel your pains, but you're pursuing right course in a wrong manner.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiBMC:

Would you also ban the misogynist that started the Red Pill BS on this forum, alongside all its ardent contributors/followers?
Just asking

misinforming the public through propaganda and always using topics that are provoking and inciteful are against the community rules and is violation, so any violation that seems to misinform the public and is.against gender, sex, race, tribe, ethnicity, work etc is a violation, nairaland needs to update its community rules to include things and crimes this sapphire is committing against male folks, painting them as rapists and sons of Adams or whatever is very provoking and she mite be doing this as fun but she doesn't know who she's inciting with her reckless speech, we all know what happend to the girl that was playing cult slangs on tiktok, everybody needs to be safe here and to view positive things, anyways back to your questions all violations that are seen as misinformation would be banned irrespective of whom its involved, Let me conduct a Poll here,
LIKE if you sapphire is spreading news or opening topics that are not misinforming, especially on male rapists and calling all men rapists as not a crime or SHARE iF you think Sapphiere is a misandrist, propagandist and spreading misinformation on this site,inciting violence and hate speech, and needs to be banned or suspended from this site for a number of months
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Noeasyway042(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
OH! SAPHIERE, why are you so obsessed with RAPE issues? In as much as I personaly, don't support rape, but you are taking it too far. I wonder if at all you even have some brothers...,
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Naughtysex: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
SilentQueen:
I have said this before these men are like animals in human being skin angry

Nothing, I repeat nothing they can't rape or sleep with, disgusting creature lipsrsealed
Since you have decided to generalize, does this mean that your father also rape you when you were growing up?
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Layi4real(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Reading through this comment have made me realize how peaceful nd accommodating Muslim can be. Imagine if the victim of this story is a Muslim, our christians people wud have come out saying nomerous words of hate to Islam and it's prophet which have bn happen in so many time even at the start of Ramadan some xtian still talk rubbish.
As for the rape case, as mush as I'm not in favor of rape so I also against indecent and imoral dressing of our mothers and daughters in the societies. Infact this dressing issues can't b overlooked. Because I don't think a man in his right state of mind just sit down nd b thinking of raping a random girl not talking of his daughter if he hadn't bn trigger and tempted by an external force e.g indecent dressing behavior etc....
I think the solution start from the women side. So if any can still rape after those precautions had bn taken then the men can b regarded as an animal. But till then most of ladies nowadays are LovePeddler..
Imagine the recent incident where Ruga dick is bn grabbed by a feminist nd she didn't feel embarrassed doing so. Lot more of that is happening. I think our daughter need more better home upbrings.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Unconfirmed news with culprit names and pictures?
Most times when i read your content ,i find it hard to believe its written by human with flesh and blood,i feel sometimes it could be a bot or some way the owner of nairaland is using to gather traffic ,if its none of this,then i must say,for every time I read your post,i feel so damn sorry for you, I feel this pity ,no one deserves to be denied of there sanity, whatever thing that might have put you in this way,i advice u see a psychologist,thats one problem with Africans,when our physical body is down,we go to the hospital,when we get hit psychologically,we often tend to work on self healing which most people either run to drugs , alcohol ,some just get bitter for no reason,in advanced countries,from time to time, people do visit psychologist to put them in a good shape ,if you need one,i can help you hook up with a therapy session and even willing to fund it too as long as you can come back to living normal life.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by TheRealKing(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

Dear mothers please stop leaving your daughters with these animals.
I have never seen a thread here where a Nigerian woman raped a man. There was a time I challenged an account here called @Romanoff I told him/her any day he/she sees a rape thread where the culprit is a Nigerian woman he/she should mention me on the thread and drop his/her bank acct that I will empty my bank account and send him/her my last savings.
This is making two months I haven't seen his/her mention concerning that.

So I challenge you @MadamVanessa. I give you till 14th of this month. Quote me on a thread that a Nigerian woman rapes a man then drop your account number.

Stfu you filthy locust feminist

No gender is completely good or free of wrongdoings...because rape cases of women are higher than that of the men doesn’t make all men rapists. Me as a man I’ve always advocated for the castrations of men that rape.

If you keep saying men are bastards or useless then that means your father,brothers and future sons are as well among.

What’s your problem?? Calm down angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

I have never seen a thread here where a Nigerian woman raped a man. There was a time I challenged an account here called @Romanoff I told him/her any day he/she sees a rape thread where the culprit is a Nigerian woman he/she should mention me on the thread and drop his/her bank acct that I will empty my bank account and send him/her my last savings.

So I challenge you @MadamVanessa. I give you till 14th of this month. Quote me on a thread that a Nigerian woman rapes a man then drop your account number.
Who do you this thing? Not all men are monsters. Seek help for your badly disguised misandry.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by LIVEGOESON1: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

i have been observing how u keep talking down on men anytime something like this came up. I think ur father is also among the animals including ur brothers. Pls don't for get to tell us their species. And again am sure same animal u de talk about de wanck and pummell ur kuntus "kpeku"?
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by bamiworld(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
For the fact that you haven't been raped doesn't mean they are not. It is either you are extra careful when being around them or they haven't found the right time to strike yet.

All of them are pretenders. Time will expose them but I pray you are not a victim because the experience is very bad.. If I tell you my story you will understand the pains I am going through in life.
Hmmm talking from experience. Dear not all men r stupid to do that
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Duru009(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
This man need to die by hanging
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by johndho(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
this girl and her misinformation, this girl has been on a misinformation campaign on this site for a long time and the mod and owner has failed to hold this account accountable, it seems she is going through a mental phase and I hope her family is holding her in a chair, anyways if nairaland had any relevance whatsoever I would have bought nairaland stock like Elon musk and ban this misogynist from this forum, and clear the air for young women to know that this world was meant for males and females and its together that this planet has remained green ever since, no need to hate the other gender for whatsoever, we are humans first before we become genders, pls take note and don't be derailed by this abused person okay,

Bro your head dey there.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Exprofressor: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

What are you saying? Did Vanessa justify rape?

And tell me were you raped by all men you came across including your very family and extended relatives?

2 Likes

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by tradepunter: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
The devil which comes in form of angel if light have made headway in the hearts of men....

The man concealed it in his heart and nurtured it for a will, this is the fruit it's bearing...it has magnify itself in his earth

Wages of sin is death so let thy will of the lord be done, unless thou find mercy and tune the heart of men to show forth mercy.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Fuckyoumod: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
Once I launch my foundation which is targeted at handling rape cases, I swear I will become a nightmare to Nigerian men. Fly wer no d hear word de follow dead body enter grave. If it means taking a life with my own hands I swear to God I will do it and damned the consequences. I am fed up.
who raped you?

I know your dad once raped you.

Silly girl! "NIGERIAN MEN MAKING RAPE A NORM" chose your words rightly.
only your single mum can teach you to hate men.

Men will continue to be your biggest and strangest nightmare!

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by 369kitchen(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lady Saphiere, what do you think is the incessant cause of this recurring happenings?

Also, if you don't mind, you could share your story with us.

saphiere:
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Ken4Christ: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nonesense. She too was enjoying it. No sane girl will permit it to happen twice. She should have ran away from the house long before now. And her twin brother she hinted should have done a follow up on the issue. Something is not adding up.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Testimony1988(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
His punishment is life imprisonment, I pity his condition.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Drella(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

Na these kain thread dey always make you wet and hörny.

Any small thread about a man doing bad, you don start to dey masturbaté all over the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by TenQ: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

It seems you have a toxic relationship with your father and brothers.
Have they also violated you?
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Skmoda360(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:

Why can't you just reason like a normal woman....so all men are the same according to your ideology right?
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by taiwotimitt: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
saphiere:
This is wickedness.

Not everybody will be like your father

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by EmzyT: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
this girl and her misinformation, this girl has been on a misinformation campaign on this site for a long time and the mod and owner has failed to hold this account accountable, it seems she is going through a mental phase and I hope her family is holding her in a chair, anyways if nairaland had any relevance whatsoever I would have bought nairaland stock like Elon musk and ban this misogynist from this forum, and clear the air for young women to know that this world was meant for males and females and its together that this planet has remained green ever since, no need to hate the other gender for whatsoever, we are humans first before we become genders, pls take note and don't be derailed by this abused person okay,

1 Like

Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by Blackie46(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
"He said that his findings showed no fresh injuries on the vagina but showed that the survivor had repeated forceful vaginal penetration."

How can you confirm a repeated FORCEFUL vaginal penetration with no recent injury or any sign of bruises. The statement would have made more sense if it were written as repeated sexual intercourse. Seeing the forceful in the statement makes me feel the doctor or whoever did the test has made his decision before conducting the test. BTW say no to rape.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by seunayantokun(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
A demon spoke to your father, not the Holy Spirit.
Re: My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager by neonly: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pls ignore dat girl she troubled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration / Admin Shuts Down Ponzi Whatsapp Group After 200 Members Paid 3k Each To Him / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.