Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow (2617 Views)

India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole / Russian Ambassador Warns Of Direct Military Confrontation With USA / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Akuruoulo(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Merisbankie:

lol
stop feeding yourself with lies
nato can't confront Russia
so that should not use Ukraine as a playground
AND RUSSIA CN CONFRONT NATO ? WHY ISN'T THEY CONFRONTING NATO ALREADY, SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN PUMPING ARMS TO UKRAINE WHICH HAVE COSTD MANY RUSSIA LIVES ?
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Help2020: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2022
Akuruoulo:
YOU ARE THE ONE WITH NO MEMORIES AT ALL. WHAT WAS THE SOLE AIM OF U.S IN AFGHAN ?
To remove Taliban and install a Democratic government? Or what do you else? Enlighten me,I'm waiting.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Eneye4me: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2022
hybrid77:
grin grin

Russia calm down please...NATO is just waiting for you to miscalculate..

Don't play into their trap please..

Though i understand your grievances with the west, any direct confrontation is unlikely to favor russia..

Kindly unthink your new thoughts please
U think Russia is Libya or Iraq
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Help2020: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2022
Teaser4:
Sadly, they can’t stop Russia from using nukes, to be honest na west go lose most in the event of nuclear wars, just sample pictures of Russia and compare with those beautiful skyscrapers in the west…hahaha…though no winner at the end of day but who go lose most…nah why dem Dey careful be that…. I know it will never lead to nuclear war, God forbid… make dem dey run am like this b4 dem decide to siddon talk
They are not careful enough. They knw Russia can't be stopped from using nukes in the event of NATO vs Russia. And knowing there will be no winner why not remain neutral instead of adding more fuel to fire? The west are just foolish, this war is avoidable if NATO does not expand more to Russia border, but no they are Stubborn
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Merisbankie(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2022
Akuruoulo:
AND RUSSIA CN CONFRONT NATO ? WHY ISN'T THEY CONFRONTING NATO ALREADY, SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN PUMPING ARMS TO UKRAINE WHICH HAVE COSTD MANY RUSSIA LIVES ?
itndid not cost many Ukraine lives too
shebi nah bucha massacre una see
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Akuruoulo(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Help2020:

To remove Taliban and install a Democratic government? Or what do you else? Enlighten me,I'm waiting.
DIDN'T THEY REMOVE TALIBANS AND INSTALLING DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT + TRAINING THEIR MILITARY AND ALSO LIVING LETHAL ARMS FOR THEM TO FIGHT ? DID THEY PROMISE TO STAY FOREVER IN AFGHAN ? THEY PLAYED THEIR PART PERFECTLY BVT AFGHANS FAILED THEIRSELVES
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Eneye4me: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Help2020:

To remove Taliban to Taliban. Or have U forgotten Taliban is the government of Afghanistan. American even ran and left their weapons.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Help2020: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2022
Eneye4me:
To remove Taliban to Taliban. Or have U forgotten Taliban is the government of Afghanistan. American even ran and left their weapons.
That is what I'm saying nan. They wanted to instill a Democratic government but ended u replacing Taliban with Taliban.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Akuruoulo(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2022
Merisbankie:

itndid not cost many Ukraine lives too
shebi nah bucha massacre una see
HAVE U SEEN HOW U GUYS KEPT ON DECIEVING URSELF AND LIVING IN LIFES. I ASKD WHY DIDN'T THEY ATTACK NATO WHEN NATO KEPT PURING IN ARMS INTO UKRAINE ? OR U DIDN'T SAW WHEN THEY ISSUED THOSE THREATS ?
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Help2020: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Akuruoulo:
DIDN'T THEY REMOVE TALIBANS AND INSTALLING DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT + TRAINING THEIR MILITARY AND ALSO LIVING LETHAL ARMS FOR THEM TO FIGHT ? DID THEY PROMISE TO STAY FOREVER IN AFGHAN ? THEY PLAYED THEIR PART PERFECTLY BVT AFGHANS FAILED THEIRSELVES
Lol. So what happened now? How come Taliban is ruling Afghanistan? Does it mean their training is not effective?
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Eneye4me: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2022
Akuruoulo:
What are U say? Did Afghanistan invited American the biggest terrorist to invaded their country, after waisting trillion of dollars and American lives their discovered Afghanistan is grave of empire and ran away.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by ken6488(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
sosanova:
Which Russia
The same rag tagged uncoordinated confused Russian army that has been exposed over and over again in Ukraine alongside their outdated Soviet union military equipments and old school warplanes and helicopters.
I laugh Russia grin grin grin
Russia is already fighting NATO troops disguise as Ukraine
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by baralatie(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Help2020:

That is what I'm saying nan. They wanted to instill a Democratic government but ended u replacing Taliban with Taliban.
The replaced a alqueda included Taliban govt with a neutral Taliban govt
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by baralatie(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eneye4me:
What are U say? Did Afghanistan invited American the biggest terrorist to invaded their country, after waisting trillion of dollars and American lives their discovered Afghanistan is grave of empire and ran away.
No
The people of Afghanistan were indifferent to who governed them as long as it was not going to get them into more trouble
Although they have learnt the hard way .war has a way of making people indifferent to life because daily deaths
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by ken6488(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
The west has more beautiful cities than Russia

Are they ready to sacrifice it
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Help2020: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
baralatie:

The replaced a alqueda included Taliban govt with a neutral Taliban govt
lol,so this is achievement?
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Teaser4(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Help2020:

They are not careful enough. They knw Russia can't be stopped from using nukes in the event of NATO vs Russia. And knowing there will be no winner why not remain neutral instead of adding more fuel to fire? The west are just foolish, this war is avoidable if NATO does not expand more to Russia border, but no they are Stubborn
Yes, you’re right about that bro…..no matter what happened at the end of the day, Ukraine will never remain the same, the damages will take several years to rebuild, it seems most ppl forget say Ukraine na corrupt country just like naija, the only way to stop the war na thru diplomacy. I pray they receive sense, cos it’s easy to supply weapons when the battleground isn’t yours….

1 Like

Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Help2020:
lol,so this is achievement?
To have replace a govt with a neutral govt!
Of course

Take a lot at Ukraine it has refused to be nuetral .repeating the same mistake like the early Taliban govt.
So Russia is trying to talk some sense into them with special mind changing techniques
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
baralatie:

Sending more weapons only makes the war in Ukraine messy!
And Ukraine will be the testing ground or bomb dumping ground

Like I also said

When sending of weapons fails

Is it not to start sending military personnel?

Is that not a possibility and will it not result in ww3

Sending of weapons is speaking to putin in the language he understands. While sanction is doing is too.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by baralatie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

Sending of weapons is speaking to putin in the language he understands. While sanction is doing is too.
And Putin is downloading it onto Ukraine and the EU for all the see!
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
baralatie:

And Putin is downloading it onto Ukraine and the EU for all the see!

The lose still remains Russia. Look at how stupidity of a person sent his country Economy to the Cold War Era.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by baralatie(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

The lose still remains Russia. Look at one how stupidity of a person send his country Economy to the Cold War Era.
And you think ukraines economy is now like Dubai and Europe economy dependent on cheap Russia gas is booming
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
baralatie:

And you think ukraines economy is now like Dubai and Europe economy dependent on cheap Russia gas is booming

Look Ukraine was never Economy trying to compete with the West But Russia, Look how Putin destroyed all that Russia struggled to build after the fall of USSR. Now they are back below the bars even during the Soviet era.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by baralatie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

Look Ukraine was never Economy trying to compete with the West But Russia, Look how Putin destroyed all that Russia struggled to build after the fall of USSR. Now they are back below the bars even during the Soviet era.
But the West and NATO found ukraine to be significantly important to it own goal of installing weapons against Russia.
The west found ukraine not to be economically important but can plan,execute the removal of an elected Ukraine president just to implant its own puppet who now inscribed NATo in its constitution (which automatically pitched Ukraine against Russia).
The west does not find Ukraine to be economically important but has been sending military aid for years to continuing ukraines 8 year civil war!
Russia will make sure Ukraine correct itself so that regional,sustainable peace returns to that region.and guess who is continuing the sustenance of destruction in the European region...is not the west and the us.
Russia was clear on what peace means and France and Germany interventions are it's witness!(through the Minsk 2 agreement)
So summarily it is never Russia seeking destruction but 3rd parties who are jealous of peace and progress of Russia eu relations
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
baralatie:

But the West and NATO found ukraine to be significantly important to it own goal of installing weapons against Russia.
The west found ukraine not to be economically important but can plan,execute the removal of an elected Ukraine president just to implant its own puppet who now inscribed NATo in its constitution (which automatically pitched Ukraine against Russia).
The west does not find Ukraine to be economically important but has been sending military aid for years to continuing ukraines 8 year civil war!
Russia will make sure Ukraine correct itself so that regional,sustainable peace returns to that region.and guess who is continuing the sustenance of destruction in the European region...is not the west and the us.
Russia was clear on what peace means and France and Germany interventions are it's witness!(through the Minsk 2 agreement)
So summarily it is never Russia seeking destruction but 3rd parties who are jealous of peace and progress of Russia eu relations

All these excuses NATO installing weapon are bullshit from Putin.
I suggest you should go and watch PUTIN'S speech when he was in charge of St.Petersburg before he became President, so you can really see how bitter he was that former USSR. Members should not be recognize as Countries.
Putin was a deadly bitter KGB agent crying over the disintegration of USSR. He was harbouring the thought of bringing them back together forgetting the World have left him behind. This is Mission Impossible.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
BritishNaija:

All these excuses NATO installing weapon are bullshit from Putin.
I suggest you should go and watch PUTIN'S speech when he was in charge of St.Petersburg before he became President, so you can really see how bitter he was that former USSR. Members should not be recognize as Countries.
Putin was a deadly bitter KGB agent crying over the disintegration of USSR. He was harbouring the thought of bringing them back together forgetting the World have left him behind. This is Mission Impossible.
I would rather encourage you to go through the whole saga of Ukraine from way back .inorder to understand why this action has gotten to where it is!
Now you are accusing him(Putin ) of trying to bring back together the former Ukraine republics.As much as it sounds it would never fly.there are over 15 states that went away of which 3 are in NATO.one or two is in. The EU.
So if Putin who is a KGB chief will not pursue such an elaborate plan of reunification buy going this manner!

But if Ukraine was envisaging to join NATO then Russia's security is compromised by both land and sea.Can you get it now.
When the west planned that coup in 2014.the first thing that went was Crimea because that was the closet to Russia's naval base and immediately Donbass happened.
Because of the political impasse in Ukraine and Ukraine deliberate unresponsive attitude to finding its own solution that will not pitch itself against Russia now went NATO mode.
The result is the war you are witnessing(Ukraine ended up loosing all it's sea ports and access to the sea).
So it was not about the breakup of the USSR but the influence of NATO in Ukraine politics
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
baralatie:

I would rather encourage you to go through the whole saga of Ukraine from way back .inorder to understand why this action has gotten to where it is!
Now you are accusing him(Putin ) of trying to bring back together the former Ukraine republics.As much as it sounds it would never fly.there are over 15 states that went away of which 3 are in NATO.one or two is in. The EU.
So if Putin who is a KGB chief will not pursue such an elaborate plan of reunification buy going this manner!

But if Ukraine was envisaging to join NATO then Russia's security is compromised by both land and sea.Can you get it now.
When the west planned that coup in 2014.the first thing that went was Crimea because that was the closet to Russia's naval base and immediately Donbass happened.
Because of the political impasse in Ukraine and Ukraine deliberate unresponsive attitude to finding its own solution that will not pitch itself against Russia now went NATO mode.
The result is the war you are witnessing(Ukraine ended up loosing all it's sea ports and access to the sea).
So it was not about the breakup of the USSR but the influence of NATO in Ukraine politics

Go and watch the video so you see the mind set of Putin. He thinks because he has stolen billions stacked in different places, that he will have no problem invading Ukraine, He should take a cue from His cunny neighbor China.
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Akuruoulo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Help2020:

Lol. So what happened now? How come Taliban is ruling Afghanistan? Does it mean their training is not effective?
BECUS ALL AFGHANS SEEMS TO BE TALIBANS
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Merisbankie(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Akuruoulo:
HAVE U SEEN HOW U GUYS KEPT ON DECIEVING URSELF AND LIVING IN LIFES. I ASKD WHY DIDN'T THEY ATTACK NATO WHEN NATO KEPT PURING IN ARMS INTO UKRAINE ? OR U DIDN'T SAW WHEN THEY ISSUED THOSE THREATS ?
Are they fighting with nato
Russia did threaten any
Nato keep sanctioning
They no fit do shishi
Reason at least for a second
Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Akuruoulo(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Merisbankie:

Are they fighting with nato
Russia did threaten any
Nato keep sanctioning
They no fit do shishi
Reason at least for a second
U AND UR RUSSIAN ASS HOLE LEADER ARE COWARDS. I DNT BELIEVE U GUYS WILL DENIE THIS SOO QUICK

1 Like

Re: Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow by Eneye4me: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2022
baralatie:

No
The people of Afghanistan were indifferent to who governed them as long as it was not going to get them into more trouble
Although they have learnt the hard way .war has a way of making people indifferent to life because daily deaths
Same way Ukrainian is learning the hard way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Libya: The Battle Not Over, Gaddafi’s Son Insists / Libyan Rebels Are Killing Black Africans Too! / US Army General:next Time Russian Jet Buzz US Ships,it May Not End Well For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.