Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed (2510 Views)

Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Turns out our regular western propaganda guy who goes by the name Britishnaija has been scamming people up and down claiming he lives in Europe whereas he is in Lagos, he has finally Been caught and it seems he has deactivated his account and ran away

5 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by seunny4lif(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
If this is true then it’s really bad
I thought he worked as a Software engineer shocked

OP, I believed you because all his created threads have been change to nobody

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

Check out his naija number, apparently he works with a white guy to scam people here who wants to migrate to Europe

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Dvdpity: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

It's true pop. They guy is a scammer.
Moderators please banned this guy before some one will sue you and this blog for promoting fraudsters.
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Look at him here
He is a chronic scammer who has deactivated his account,but we have his WhatsApp number and he will be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is him here, he lives in Lagos

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by seunny4lif(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Check out his naija number, apparently he works with a white guy to scam people here who wants to migrate to Europe
That’s the reason, I always tell people to do the packaging by theirselves oooh.

He even promised to shared over €10K to Nairalanders grin

4 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by seunny4lif(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dvdpity:

It's true pop. They guy is a scammer.
Moderators please banned this guy before some one will sue you and this blog for promoting fraudsters.
And the guy will be many noises on foreign sections talking about him earning €100K per year
I have double mind when he said his first job was £100K per year but then I thought he might be working for USA companies based in UK because no British company will offer you £100K out of college

5 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by seunny4lif(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
He has other monikers too like jimetagambo and gambojimeta,this is what he sent to me one day wanting to scam me
grin grin
Foreign section go sweet for Nairaland grin

4 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Righteousness2(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
I am not Suprised "Britishnaija"
is a scammer.

When you see people Ferociously attack the Undiluted Gospel of JESUS Christ, Check them. It is because of their Devilish lifestyle. The gospel is hurting and painful on them.

There are many others . Be very careful here. .

12 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by iykofias(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
After reading through both parties arguments, the verdict is out.

Nwankwo Nicky Odira Is a scammer, deal with him at your own risk

7 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

grin grin
Foreign section go sweet for Nairaland grin
I always knew something was off with that guy,from IGBOFAM who turned out to be an itel using scum in One village I cannot even remember to this scammer who has a dozen moniker, the least we can do is to expose them all only Victorusa seems to be the only legit Western propagandanist here

7 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
I have already texted the scammer on WhatsApp and I will drag him to kingdom come, after that I've sent his Pictures to instablog,efcc,npf on every social media platform we have

6 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by seunny4lif(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

I always knew something was off with that guy,from IGBOFAM who turned out to be an itel using scum in One village I cannot even remember to this scammer who has a dozen moniker, the least we can do is to expose them all only Victorusa seems to be the only legit Western propagandanist here
VictorUSA is only legit as he already told us everything from day one that he is in Nigeria and wish to travel to USA to become USA president grin.

Igbofam just disappeared grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by seunny4lif(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
I have already texted the scammer on WhatsApp and I will drag him to kingdom come, after that I've sent his Pictures to instablog,efcc,npf on every social media platform we have
Great cool
Let us exposed them.
This should hit FP @seun and mods
Please, we need to protect Nairalanders, it’s important

5 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by shogsman(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
It was obvious he was a fake I just didn't knew he was a notorious scammer too,he is also gambojimeta and jimetagambo

3 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by shogsman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mods ,seun mynd44 Lalasticlala if you care about any of your members here on nairaland please push this to Frontpage let everyone know who this guy his so they know not to do business with him, because he will just open another moniker and continue scamming people

2 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by seunny4lif(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
shogsman:
It was obvious he was a fake I just didn't knew he was a notorious scammer too,he is also gambojimeta and jimetagambo
Him claiming to get a job of £100K as fresh MSc graduate in UK gave all the doubt but since he said he worked as SW and knowing how Canada, Australia and USA can pay good money, I just left it that way.
This is the kind of thing @Seun and Mod should put in FP.
He even want to share around €10K and told people to drop their money.

Modified: @Gambojimeta is not BritishNaija

4 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by VeryWickedGoat: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Interesting, BritishNaija is same as Igbofam

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunny4lif:

That’s the reason, I always tell people to do the packaging by theirselves oooh.

He even promised to shared over €10K to Nairalanders grin
Bro the sheer number of people that has exchanged contacts with him here and mailed him in disturbing I can only wish none of them have done business with him

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by seunny4lif(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Bro the sheer number of people that has exchanged contacts with him here and mailed him in disturbing I can only wish none of them have done business with him
For example people always mail me and I just tell them what to do depending on their questions but never contact as I have only one phone contact or Facebook because I haven’t even login to my Facebook this year at all.
I always tell them what I know is what I always write down on Nairaland eg like when I went front and back with Justwise on how to change from illegal to legal person in any European countries including Russia

3 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by DerrickzB: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Everything and everyone that stands for the western agenda is always a scam!!! BritishNaija Will never escape judgement, an slowpoke who thinks he is smart!! E remain that nsiba wey be goat!!

5 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Britishnaija where are you

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Honlucas: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Here is one of his moniker too, it's barely 4 months old but it's always on his travelling thread convincing people to do business with him honlucas is the name of the moniker

like wtf bro are u ok?

check my profile if u go see anything incriminating..

i dnt scam pple i dnt do business sef on nl

guyyyyy wenti be this na
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Honlucas: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Here is one of his moniker too, it's barely 4 months old but it's always on his travelling thread convincing people to do business with him honlucas is the name of the moniker

mr detective grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Honlucas: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
REBUTTAL

I hon lucas isnt a scammer, i hvnt scammed anyone in this forum.. i dnt know britishnaija in any way.

so to thank him i don turn scammer?

Mr detective if u can go through my comment in all post i have commented you will see the one i identified myself.

im in nigeria nd a student.. i hvnt done any shadyy business ..

im mostly active in sport,education and travel thread ...

take down your false accusation against me
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Honlucas:

like wtf bro are u ok?

check my profile if u go see anything incriminating..

i dnt scam pple i dnt do business sef on nl

guyyyyy wenti be this na
Why are you defending him here and saying he will surely help the guy travel,that depicts a relationship between you too,that makes you guilty by association

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Honlucas:
REBUTTAL

I hon lucas isnt a scammer, i hvnt scammed anyone in this forum.. i dnt know britishnaija in any way.

so to thank him i don turn scammer?

Mr detective if u can go through my comment in all post i have commented you will see the one i identified myself.

im in nigeria nd a student.. i hvnt done any shadyy business ..

im mostly active in sport,education and travel thread ...

take down your false accusation against me
I just added not 100% confirmed that is you're still on probation
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Honlucas: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Why are you defending him here and saying he will surely help the guy travel,that depicts a relationship between you too,that makes you guilty by association

if u follow him comment u will see he dy show zeal he wanna help
if u noticed he said him dy help pple
i dnt like the guy sef cuz he is against mother russia him comment for the thread i thought he was good
so i thank am now na offence nawa ooo

nigeria my country
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Honlucas:

if u follow him comment u will see he dy show zeal he wanna help
if u noticed he said him dy help pple
i dnt like the guy sef cuz he is against mother russia him comment for the thread i thought he was good
so i thank am now na offence nawa ooo

nigeria my country
Okay sorry I'll take it down, but we're watching o,any iota of incriminating documents like this it's on again
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ishitinyourlife: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
The worst part is the type of scam he's running is the worst cos people are desperate to leave this country for a better life and this scum is preying on that desperation. Imagine gathering millions to escape this place just to end up with this guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anc Party South Africa Issue Statement On Gadhaffi's Murder / President Trump's First Ride On Airforce One, Marine One(Photos). / Two Beautiful Sisters Protest Alone Against Rape In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.