Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Do I, As A Christian, Feel Bullied By Atheists? See 5 Reasons Why - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do I, As A Christian, Feel Bullied By Atheists? See 5 Reasons Why (179 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I, As A Christian, Feel Bullied By Atheists? See 5 Reasons Why by Uptownerd: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2022

Affinity to an ideological group creates familial bonds that runs quite deep in a participants psyche. Of all groups in the world, religious groups seem to top the list, especially with the shared cultures, celebrations and communion that comes with such fellowship and builds up strong rapport in the long run.

Christian expansionist agendas through the years has ensured this brotherhood has a global adherence, with an alleged estimated population of about two (2) billion faithfuls following the observance of its dictates.

Regardless, there is a certain aura of entitlement that has been allowed to permeate the society by virtue of same Christian faith alignment. This is mostly observable in how most Christians treat other people who don't believe what they do, share same faith or who are completely atheist or indifferent to christian religious practices and beliefs.

Here are five (5) reasons why you may receive a shock therapy online or anywhere else at the hands of an atheist -

http://uptownerd.com/2022/04/07/why-do-i-as-a-christian-feel-bullied-by-atheists-see-5-reasons-why/

Re: Why Do I, As A Christian, Feel Bullied By Atheists? See 5 Reasons Why by kodded(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2022
I allow atheist to enjoy the pleasure from talking down on my beliefs and faith, because after they are done, they will go back to their empty and purposeless life smiley

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Is On Strike Now …take Advantage Of This Online Business / Did You Miss Out On 2022 JAMB Mock? Here's A Solution. / Data Science Course In Bangalore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.