Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} (5262 Views)

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) / Bad Bad Children Who Killed (histogore) / Bad Bad African Serial Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2022
dawnomike:
The presence of our very soul makes us deviate from the categorization as animals... We have more control on our actions and inactions unlike animals.

Animals are mostly moved by instincts...

What do you think?
Soul? Explain what soul is to a 60 year old man who has never heard of this term before all his life on his dying bed . ....... In other words ridiculous ... The 'soul' like any other mystical phenomenon are fraudulent,mysterious or outrightly mentally made-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Leonarda Cianciulli is definitely one of the most disturbing women on the list, and arguably one of the most disgusting serial killers in world history. Let's just get straight to the point, Cianciulli was a serial killer who made soap and cake out of her victim's bodies.

Between 1939 and 1940 in Correggio, she murdered three women. Each of these victim's bodies were turned into soap and a sort of teacake.

She then went on to gift the bars of soap to her friends. Her motives behind killing these women were pure superstition.

She thought that if she sacrificed their bodies and souls then this would somehow protect her surviving children from death, as she was reportedly pregnant 17 times, 13 of the children dying.
No be juju be this?

but why is this first photo looking like it was edited.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by dominique(f): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Leonarda Cianciulli is definitely one of the most disturbing women on the list, and arguably one of the most disgusting serial killers in world history. Let's just get straight to the point, Cianciulli was a serial killer who made soap and cake out of her victim's bodies.

Between 1939 and 1940 in Correggio, she murdered three women. Each of these victim's bodies were turned into soap and a sort of teacake.

She then went on to gift the bars of soap to her friends. Her motives behind killing these women were pure superstition.

She thought that if she sacrificed their bodies and souls then this would somehow protect her surviving children from death, as she was reportedly pregnant 17 times, 13 of the children dying.

I was trying to recollect the name of this Italian psychopath woman as i was reading through this thread till I got to this. She actually fed some of the relatives of the victims she murdered the cakes made from body parts of their loved ones while sympathizing with them and assuring them that they would be found soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2022
DKM123:
Women aren't saints. Humans aren't saints. However, the percentage ratio of evil men to women in history is like a million Evil men to one evil woman... If not more.

In Nigeria for example, you cannot walk a mile on your street without coming across either a male fraudster aka yahoo boy or a rapist or a wife batterer or a cheating husband or a paedophile or a ritualist. Out of the 10men you will greet "good morning" as you stroll by, all 10 men will either be one or more of the above. If you greet 1000men, only 1 or maximum 2 will NOT fall into any of the above category.
Well I look at Humans as Animals literally in human skin , lions ,moles,snakes , but all in skins of a little woman , a young boy,a father,a classmate , a Facebook friend . hardly the big guy with thick beards stereotyped
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2022
dominique:

I was trying to recollect the name of this Italian psychopath woman as i was reading through this thread till I got to this. She actually fed some of the relatives of the victims she murdered the cakes made from body parts of their loved ones while sympathizing with them and assuring them that they would be found soon.
yeah Leonarda , the vilest of her kind , hello Dominique , lovely morning I believe?

1 Like

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2022
9182736455O1999:

No be juju be this?

but why is this first photo looking like it was edited.
She was that ugly
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by marymaria(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Where is Queen Elizabeth on this list....yes the Queen
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by eedhrisademola(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
We are Animals (forget ego of been divine begins) Murder , hunger, greed , aggression, survival is our niche smiley
WAHALA NO NEED PAY!!
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by MasonKendall(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Griselda Blanco?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Anon4: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
DKM123:
Women aren't saints. Humans aren't saints. However, the percentage ratio of evil men to women in history is like a million Evil men to one evil woman... If not more.

In Nigeria for example, you cannot walk a mile on your street without coming across either a male fraudster aka yahoo boy or a rapist or a wife batterer or a cheating husband or a paedophile or a ritualist. Out of the 10men you will greet "good morning" as you stroll by, all 10 men will either be one or more of the above. If you greet 1000men, only 1 or maximum 2 will NOT fall into any of the above category.
where do you live? So that I can avoid it. It's like you and your community members are evil. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Anon4: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:

Bravo! Bravo!!

Well said... Excellent view sir
abeg get out!
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by DKM123: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Anon4:
where do you live? So that I can avoid it. It's like you and your community members are evil. shocked

You are the evil one who has refused to tell yourself the truth even if it hits your extremely dumbskull with a bat.

Ask yourself the truth if your wretched father has ever cheated on your poor mother? Ask yourself if you don't have an extended family relative, a neighbor, a friend, who is into fraud? Ask yourself if you don't know one friend that has forcefully had sex with his girlfriend or an underaged girl or hit his partner. I can swear with my left yansh that you even fit into one cos e clear say this revelation hit your conscience. cheesy grin
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Anon4: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
DKM123:

You are the evil one who has refused to tell yourself the truth even if it hits your extremely dumbskull with a bat.

Ask yourself the truth if your wretched father has ever cheated on your poor mother? Ask yourself if you don't have an extended family relative, a neighbor, a friend, who is into fraud? Ask yourself if you don't know one friend that has forcefully had sex with his girlfriend or an underaged girl or hit his partner. I can swear with my left yansh that you even fit into one cos e clear say this revelation hit your conscience. cheesy grin
you really need help for thinking everyone is as bad as you. We don't go beyond small quarrels where I live.
Infant we're very good and responsible citizens.

1 Like

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by DKM123: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Anon4:
you really need help for thinking everyone is as bad as you. We don't go beyond small quarrels where I live.
Infant we're very good and responsible citizens.

Oh please, shut up already. We know your type. Be forming Little Miss-goody-two-shoes but your hearts are as dark as the devil's an*us hole. I don't even want to imagine what your type will do to your wife when the unfortunate woman marries you.

A REAL good person who read my comment would have shrugged and waka pass cos they know themselves but you are so guilty and pained to the point of even insulting the lady who did absolutely nothing to you but only agreed with my comment. You are the ONLY one who has insulted her. Good indeed! Your types are the REAL DEVIL IN DISGUISE! The real evil modafcukas forming saints. Baskalifool!
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by bcbones: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
DKM123:

Ok, this stats is questionable, basically what you’re saying is all men must fall into one of the above categories…ratio 1:1000 I guess you’re speaking from a particular settlement or area. I don’t concur
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
marymaria:
God Screw the Queen cheesy ,
Mother Theresa was another she-devil too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by adefitim(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:

Bravo! Bravo!!

Well said... Excellent view sir

Who was the first person to be used by the devil?
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
I can't find on your List, those WOMEN who dish out untimely deaths to millions of husbands across the world, by way of High BP, & Psychosis.

Those married women who sneak out Nicodemusly and confidently to partake in widow bonanzas when their husbands are still alive.
Those married women who stay behind after church services to partake in widow giveaways.
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by backtalkG(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
The future has been wicked since 1155 bc
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Treasure17(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wicked souls.
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow I didn't create this thread to woman hate , it's a thread on fansinating history .....please let's stick to the status quo

1 Like

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by duchessvikki0(f): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=TheSourcerer
[/quote]
I read the novel in my teens. Belle Starr is one hell of a crazy lady
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by virginboy1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
God Screw the Queen cheesy ,
Mother Theresa was another she-devil too
What was their offenses, I am willing to be educated.
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
virginboy1:

What was their offenses, I am willing to to be educated.
mother Theresa used the cloak of been a nun to psrputual her deeds , witnesses accounts how she makes use of used needles of African kids , money laundering and fund diversion from orphanages. She's just too vile , killed a lot of kids too
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by virginboy1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
mother Theresa used the cloak of been a nun to psrputual her deeds , witnesses accounts how she makes use of used needles of African kids , money laundering and fund diversion from orphanages. She's just too vile , killed a lot of kids too
Damn shocked
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Dominatrix(f): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Female pirates? Murderers? Gangsters? Family annihilators?Conspirators? Yes. Throughout history women have had their share in all of it. Here is a list of ten notorious female criminals of the 17th through early 20th century even earliest 21st century who wreaked havoc on land and sea.
Front rowers
Dominique
LordReed
Datboredberry
candidlady
FERNANDEZISBACK
Fattprince
Peaceful
siofra( Ma Baker)
UndauntedYoca
Dominatrix (Bonnie)
Dorwadora
Monkeygirl
PhenomenalAustin
etrange
MJBOLT
Sinkhole
Starbuck

STAR BELLE

Starr Belle

A Texas outlaw in the 19th century, Belle Starr (born Myra Belle Shirley) lived a bandit’s life, associating with unsavory folk such as Jesse James. She and her husband, a Cherokee Indian named Sam Starr, were known for housing outlaws on their ranch in the Oklahoma Indian Territory and for preying on travelers and cowboys passing through.
She and her husband were convicted of horse stealing in 1883 and served time in a federal penitentiary. She was charged with a handful of other crimes before being shot and killed on her ranch in 1889. The killer was never identified.

Although an obscure figure outside Texas throughout most of her life, Belle's story was picked up by the dime novel and National Police Gazette publisher Richard K. Fox, who made her name famous with his novel Bella Starr, the Bandit Queen, or the Female Jesse James, published in 1889 (the year of her murder). This novel still is cited as a historical reference. It was the first of many popular stories that used her name.

I know I find the interesting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Lolosticlolo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Omo

1 Like

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Which kind incomplete thread be this?
Eat a dead baby
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
elpochas:
Op Ma baker is my favorite among them all,really love dat Bonny m song about her.Her favorite words were your money or your life.
yes and. Lol 'I'm MA BAKER , your money or your life'.
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
marymaria:
she's being the Queen, smiley
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Rachael Adetsav

Well more of a family annahilator than a black widow Rachael was a woman in Benue state, Rachael Adetsav killed her husband, three children and then also took her own life. The couple who had been having issues over time and the wife decided to go overboard. The woman was seen with a pestle trying to smash her husband’s car and the neighbors also confirmed that the fights were very frequent.

The Police personnel sent to the house found the man foaming in the mouth, the three kids already dead, and the woman, also dead, was found holding a knife in her hands.

A neighbour of the couple, Sandra Kaso said the mother of three must have first hit the husband on the head with a pestle and, when he was unconscious, cut open his throat before butchering their three children

My goodness
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Dorwadora:
Apart from the stealing.... I consider Miss Molly Cutpurse as an adventurous and rebellious woman who was full of life..... She's more like a modern day Tom Boy

You mean she was a 17th century tomboy , not modern

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. / Wurola Zaynab Who Married A Senator, Governor, Oni Of Ife & Arab Prince / I Urgently Need Information On Waec May-june 2007 Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.