Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} (5263 Views)

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) / Bad Bad Children Who Killed (histogore) / Bad Bad African Serial Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
MA BAKER

The woman behind the Legend Ma Baker , inspired the Bonny M song , Ma Baker cool (Big Fan)

Ma Barker

Kate (“Ma”) Barker led the Barker gang of her sons and rose to infamy as the FBI’s Public Enemy Number One. She and her gang orchestrated a slew of robberies, murders, and kidnappings throughout the American Midwest during the early 1930s. On January 16, 1935, she and her son Fred met their deaths in what was the longest shootout in FBI history, in the home that they had made their hideout in Florida. Ma was the subject of the 1970 movie Bloody Mama starring Shelley Winters.

I'm going to download bloody mama

1 Like

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Shi Jianqiao
When Chinese military officer Shi Congbin was murdered by Zhili warlord Sun Chuanfang in 1925, his daughter Shi Jianqiao took it upon herself to avenge him.

Her father had not just been murdered by Sun but decapitated, with his severed head displayed on a pike at a local train station.

In retaliation, Shi tracked down Sun and assassinated him with three shots from her pistol. Instead of fleeing the scene, she stayed to justify her actions to passers-by, offering them leaflets to explain what she had done.

In the end, the moral edge to her crime meant that she was granted a full pardon in 1936 for “filial piety.”

If I killed someone it would be for reasons like this , don't touch my family or my loved ones , natural death is hard enough but if someone killed my dad , I don't care about prison , so she deserves to be applauded grin , in fact I want to be an actress now so I can play her , such a nice young woman grin lol

1 Like

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Our next on the List is a Serial killer

Belle Sorenson Gunness is one of the most murderous women to ever live. Between 1884 and 1908, she killed more than 40 people. As one of America's most prolific killers, it is believed that her first murders were two young children who she poisoned in return for insurance money.

If this wasn't enough to chill your bones, the next several deaths included her husband's infant daughter, her own husband, and her adopted daughter. Most of the extent of her murders were of babies, as 21 children went missing from her care in Chicago.

Her second husband was also killed in a meat grinder accident, as they say. And the way that she lured men into her kill spells were by personal ads, where she stated that she was a wealthy widow looking for a soulmate.

Police found body parts buried on her property, as well as corpses in her basement. And the worst discovered lied in her hog pen, where 11 dead bodies were recovered.

However, one of the most insane facts about Belle Sorenson Gunness is that it's believed that she faked her own death, and placed an entirely different body in her grave.

The things people do for money cry
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Mata Hari

Mata Hari, a very interesting woman of her time, even aside from the killings. Hari was a very beautiful exotic Dutch dancer, but also a spy. She traveled across Europe to deliver allied military secrets to the Germans.

This caused deaths of up to 50,000 people, without her lifting a finger. She first joined German's forces in 1914. She used seduction to aid in her job, and it was successful.

Her stage name was Mata Hari but her given name was Margaretha Geetruida MacLeod. However, she was convicted of being a World War I spy and was executed by firing squad.

Very beautiful
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
God Screw the Queen cheesy ,
Mother Theresa was another she-devil too

I thought both were saints

1 Like

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

If I killed someone it would be for reasons like this , don't touch my family or my loved ones , natural death is hard enough but if someone killed my dad , I don't care about prison , so she deserves to be applauded grin , in fact I want to be an actress now so I can play her , such a nice young woman grin lol
Actress , you're female?
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Actress , you're female?

Yes
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Yes
Ah , Neat!
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Eat a dead baby
I m not a cannibal. You could v offered me a nice pizza from Dominos. You are not a nice guy
Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by TheSourcerer: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m not a cannibal. You could v offered me a nice pizza from Dominos. You are not a nice guy
sending love and light on your day ❤❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Bad Women In History {histogore} by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
TheSourcerer:
sending love and light on your day ❤❤❤
thanks zaddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The UNIZIK POST UTME Past Questions(pdf) / 5 Worst Mutations That Ever occurred in Human History / Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.