Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: (1373 Views)

Why Good Men Marry Bad Girls, and vice versa (according to Science) / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Ladies Don't Want To Marry Bad Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by lavylilly: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2022
THE TRUTH
THE REASONS WHY SOME MEN MARRY BAD WIVES:

1. Some men are carried away easily by the physical beauty of a woman. Some men married their wife because she is beautiful and sexy with nice shape, pointed boobs, etc. After wedding, the woman begins to display her bad characters. For the fact that a woman is beautiful does not mean that she will be a good wife. Do not marry a woman because of her beauty. It can be dangerous.

2. Some men married their wife because she is wealthy or because her parents are rich; perhaps because she is the daughter of a governor or minister. The man forgets or ignores her bad characters during courtship because of her money. After wedding, the woman begins to control the man.

3. Some men married their wife because she is good in bed, she knows all the sex techniques in bed, she knows how to satisfy him in bed. The man gets carried away and marry her even if she has bad characters. Too bad.

4. Some men just married a bad woman with the hope that she will change in marriage or with the hope that he will change her.

5. Some men did not marry their choice. Perhaps the wife was given to him by his parents.

Marriage is more serious than the way we handle it. What you actually need in marriage is a woman who will give you peace of mind and happiness.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by BlackSheriff: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Nice one sister. In fact peace is marriage as marriage is peace

2 Likes

Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by habsydiamond(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2022
U don't marry a man or a woman thinking u can change him or her, when he or or she is not a weather atmospheric condition. It takes the grace of God for any bad attitude to be changed to a good one. Shine ur eyes oo
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by Ahmed0336(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2022
I wish will smith read no 3&4
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by Visocrate(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by house10s2: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2022
true
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2022
Very true especially your no5 point. It's true that every parents want the best for his/her child hence they try to get a spouse for them hoping they'll make a better wife or husband. Which in most cases the reverse might be the case even though it tends to work out for some.

Like I'll always say parents should not in anyway decide or choose whom to marry for their spouse. We're in the 21st century and more importantly they're the one who's gonna live with them. As parents you can only advise them as per your experience about life and never impose a spouse or outrightly reject someone your child feels they're comfortable with cos at the end of the day if things goes south they'll forever blame you if not rain insults on u meanwhile the reverse will always be the case if the choice is made by them
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by Sureplug123(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2022
The first thing I ask a woman is her date of birth (not the year), I use it to check if we are compatible. I avoid "fire" signs, they are bossy and controlling. I'm a pisces, I hate being controlled!
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by Theboy21: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Love is the biggest scam of 21st century cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by Boogyman557: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool For the GENERATION, love no make SENTENCES again!

the disco LITE wey the SHINE for the love matterz, E don off since 1999...

IF u fall in love... NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by kenn4rill(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
What about a good woman marrying a bad man? It's a two way thing, we just pray that God should give us wives or husbands that are very understanding because without understanding, no marriage can last because with time, love can fade away but understanding can sustain. My thoughts sha undecided

1 Like

Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by tydi(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
I die here reading comments

Who marriage epp??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by LordIsaac(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sureplug123:
The first thing I ask a woman is her date of birth (not the year), I use it to check if we are compatible. I avoid "fire" signs, they are bossy and controlling. I'm a pisces, I hate being controlled!
It will shock you to know that the year is even more important. A combination of both makes you know the life path number which is the most important. The year tells you about the Chinese astrology which is more accurate than the "vague" Western signs.
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by lavylilly: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
wink
BlackSheriff:
Nice one sister. In fact peace is marriage as marriage is peace
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by lavylilly: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
cheesy
habsydiamond:
U don't marry a man or a woman thinking u can change him or her, when he or or she is not a weather atmospheric condition. It takes the grace of God for any bad attitude to be changed to a good one. Shine ur eyes oo
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by Itohanmiwa: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
I am really impressed with some of the threads being created recently on romanceland. At least they can help those of us with open minds when the time comes for us to pick a partner. Thanks to everyone who is taking out their to help us all understand the nature of men and women. These educative threads are better than those promoting hate towards a particular gender. We should all work to be the best for our future partners.
Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
No 3 no bad na.. if she no fit cure me na em be say wahala go full ground oo. Na to dey massacre dey go be that.. On a serious note sha valid points tho

1 Like

Re: The Truth The Reasons Why Some Men Marry Bad Wives: by IyaTola: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2022

(1) (Reply)

/ I Wish I Was Bangging This Lady's Thick Bombom / Help!! Why Is Menstruation Blood So Salty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.