Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison (14805 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Rats, Mosquitoes Or Bed Bugs: Which Is The Most Annoying To Have In The Room? / Lady Makes A Collection Of All The Mosquitoes She Has Killed (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Crixxx: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2022
LordIsaac:
Heat oooo.Malaria has made me write my will several times. If heat becomes too much, I'll start living inside a stream grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by illicit(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
At the University

I lock my door and windows and smoke about 5 wraps of Igbo

The mosquitoes can never fly that night

Even if and when they do

I can't ever know because I am smoked up and my blood will kill them with overdose

I hate their guts and music

4 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by JBoss25(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Konjiboii:
I prefer heat abeg, I stay up all night killing mosquitoes. I hate them DIE, one of the many things I question God/gods why were they created.
weird guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heat is preferable! I hate Mosquitos! If the heat is too much, na to sleep naked sure pass but you see mosquitoes; only God sabi why he made them! Their melodies can ruin me from getting into Disneyland ..

3 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by JBoss25(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
I prefer heat jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by LarrySun(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heat, please.

2 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by JBoss25(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
LordIsaac:
Heat oooo.Malaria has made me write my will several times. If heat becomes too much, I'll start living inside a stream grin
Guy no kill me this afternoon abeg

2 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Mendy101: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heat

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by descartes400: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heat ooh! Just have your bath and Rob aboniki balm, and you good to go wink

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by cayorday89(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heat any anyday, anytime.. It's better than having mosquitoes bite you endlessly and unable to sleep but for heat the moment I have my bath and sleep off, I will sleep for reasonable hours before I wake up and feel the heat.

3 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Candidlady: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
descartes400:
Heat ooh! Just have your bath and Rob aboniki balm, and you good to go wink

You had your bath cuz of heat only to rub aboniki again undecided
Is aboniki mosquito repellent

2 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Chickensoup: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heat of course. I will just sleep with boxers. Mosquitoes lack respect. They will fly to your ear, nose and sometimes mouth like what the hell bruh. They will rather make a grand entrance than suck blood quietly and go.

3 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by tonididdy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Absolutely heat... I don't mind staying awake all through the night or using a hand fan till I dose off

2 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heat biko

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Slimwhyt(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mosquitoes
Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by faceland: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Manage with the heat my brother.

The mosquitoes in my locallity have adopted, they bit HEAD and back of hand. So I dress complete and sleep on mat (so I can sweat freely on the ground). If there is light, put the fan at high speed and the heat would be bearable.

With biting, you would wake up every 30 minutes, then fall sick two weeks later. So heat is better than mosquito bites.

2 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by emmabest2000(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
grin grin grin.... But there are some people who can sleep without a protective net even when there's an influx of mosquitoes embarassed embarassed embarassed....

Example my younger brother.... I woke up one night and saw up to 5 mosquitoes feasting on ma Nigga grin grin grin... Walai fear catch me...

Your younger brother has thicker skin, those mosquitoes you saw on top of him never penetrates grin

Another thing is ... if you take shower properly with good shower gel before bed , the mosquitoes will find it very difficult to penetrate your skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by pocohantas(f): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is exactly 95% of Nigerian youths. The places their parents stay, they are always running away from it. So is it your mum that is good for mosquito bite? Rather than packing your bag and running away, pause for a second to process the fact that what you had a taste of, is your mum’s reality.

The next time you want to buy a wig or pizza, use the money to buy her mosquito net and rechargeable fan.

To your question: I’ll go for heat. Every sane human would go for heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Tchalz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dorwadora:

I will choose heat over mosquitoes a thousand times.
Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Kunzu(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
In Zamfara state, the heat is hotter than fire, while the Mosquitoes there is a punishment to teach one a strong lesson.

I will rather go for Heat, but Hell No for Mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Enumerator(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Me too
Dorwadora:
grin grin grin.... But there are some people who can sleep without a protective net even when there's an influx of mosquitoes embarassed embarassed embarassed....

Example my younger brother.... I woke up one night and saw up to 5 mosquitoes feasting on ma Nigga grin grin grin... Walai fear catch me...
Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Ndibuna: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
I know this is not the right place to put this....

Mods pardon the offense

My people, Mosquitoes or heat, which one can you manage while sleeping in the night?

I recently went to visit my mom at Sango ota and the visit was hell for me.... After one month I packed my bag and ran back here.

The heat was always bad in the night so I take my bath and dress light in the night to cool myself but alas my doom grin grin grin... Immediately those mosquito fukas detects my entrance in dreamland, they start mining my blood. So I'll wake up and cover myself but heat go still show me shege, then I'll uncover myself and my blood get mined again ... So was the routine for one full month.

The worst part of the mosquito's battle is their wack 'humming' sound close to the ear angry sad.... I was so traumatized that I imagine hearing a mosquito singing Kiss Daniel 'Laye' song to my ear.

While naturally Ekiti is cold in the night, I can still manage Sango's heat but ladies and gentlemen I can't manage mosquitoes.

Which one can you manage grin grin grin?
Use a mosquito net or Rob mosquito repellent cream and save yourself the headache

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by TheDemola: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
LordIsaac:

Abi. Those of us with AA genotype dread mosquito.

3 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
None abeg
Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by ghostwriter85(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Even after covering my body from head to toe I didn't think mosquitoes don't bite on the face but after the encounter with them, I fear those bastards.

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Ndibuna: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
dopedan:
Everywhere i go there is mosquito, inside room o, inside AC, inside car(the most annoying) even inside bank with ac i was counting money i saw mosquito sucking my blood on my feet? Even in hospital UPTH, that is the headquarters of mosquito in Nigeria you can’t sit for 3 mins in a hospital without mosquito biting you just imagine in day time o, at night all patients have mosquito net if not u will dry up by morning Wtf
As for heat lol its my motivation to get rich, so i go from AC house to AC office to AC car, but i choose heat every day to mosquitos cuz those tiny creatures have the most annoying sound in d world, if they are in ur ear you will instantly feel uncomfortable , that is just it undecided
Those upth mosquitoes are crazy, I'm in upth right now

2 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Ndibuna: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
derbykol:
You are very correct.UPTH is a center of mosquitoes both in the day and at night.
I'm in upth right now, it is just crazy. I use bed net though at night

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by adedayoa2(f): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Heat abeg, I hate malaria

1 Like

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Dorwadora(f): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
pocohantas:
This is exactly 95% of Nigerian youths. The places their parents stay, they are always running away from it. So is it your mum that is good for mosquito bite? Rather than packing your bag and running away, pause for a second to process the fact that what you had a taste of, is your mum’s reality.

The next time you want to buy a wig or pizza, use the money to buy her mosquito net and rechargeable fan.

To your question: I’ll go for heat. Every sane human would go for heat.
Aunty Poco.... I love my mother so much BUT I really can't stand Lagos or Ogun state... The noise and heat and all is not for me. I'm a countryside girl.

They have Solar inverter but even the fan is always blowing heat grin and the mosquitoes.... My mom said they are not bitting her... She said it's because I'm fair that's why they are bitting me grin grin grin....

Since it's like that.... I kukuma stay here for my Ekiti where I get peace smiley

And I don't eat pizza ma... Too much calories sad

2 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Harmony92(f): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Silentgroper:
Heat anytime anyday. I dont mind having a bath 100x a day... I'm A.A. I'm so prone to malaria. One bite 4rm a mosquito lasan, na to locate amartem soft gel..
See my paddy ooo cheesy even the AA no get give us advantage except choosing of life partners.

3 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by Clintifydan(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
You will hate that shit called mosquito when you realized they sing the national anthem better than you at nights grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mosquitoes Or Heat: Choose Your Poison by abiolert(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
I know this is not the right place to put this....

Mods pardon the offense

My people, Mosquitoes or heat, which one can you manage while sleeping in the night?

I recently went to visit my mom at Sango ota and the visit was hell for me.... After one month I packed my bag and ran back here.

The heat was always bad in the night so I take my bath and dress light in the night to cool myself but alas my doom grin grin grin... Immediately those mosquito fukas detects my entrance in dreamland, they start mining my blood. So I'll wake up and cover myself but heat go still show me shege, then I'll uncover myself and my blood get mined again ... So was the routine for one full month.

The worst part of the mosquito's battle is their wack 'humming' sound close to the ear angry sad.... I was so traumatized that I imagine hearing a mosquito singing Kiss Daniel 'Laye' song to my ear.

While naturally Ekiti is cold in the night, I can still manage Sango's heat but ladies and gentlemen I can't manage mosquitoes.

Which one can you manage grin grin grin?
Both almost made my enemy mad, when I relocated from Benin to Lagos,/in 2015. I could just stay for just two weeks, I had to run for my life oh!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brush After Breakfast, Not Before — Expert / Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer / Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.