Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy (6229 Views)

What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / Do You Know It’s A Criminal Offense To Impregnate A Lady And Abandon Her? / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by MadeINchenzen2: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2022
That's Will Smith's family with Will Smith's wife's extramarital affair boyfriend, AUGUST, smiling for the camera grin

This picture has, in my opinion.... made Will Smith the biggest SIMP that ever lived.

Jada threatened the peace in his family she also made him get a 10 years ban @ the academy... she made him slap a brother...what manner of man is he?

She's threatening the unity in his family and also his blossoming career. Jada is a clear example of making the wrong choices as a man. But the thing is that we all know Will Smith made the right commitment with the wrong woman... worst of it all is that he has not own up to that reality just yet. That's not love.... thats foolishness...

You chill with a woman who puts her own selfish interests first above everything else... who disrespects you privately and publicly? A woman who's not family oriented? A woman who wants to have it done her way at all cost?

No, No, No, No.... not me

I refuse to be a simp in Jesus name amen.grin

Guys be honest... if you are in Will Smith's shoes, what will you do?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Kriss216: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2022
cry

This woman left handsome and responsible Will for this small dirty boy

Women are naturally insatiable. There's nothing in this world that can satisfy a woman.

32 Likes

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Sacrednes: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Lamasta(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2022
As a man if you don't have sense then you are irredeemable...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by caesymore(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Is it not high time you left that SIMPle Man alone 10 years course on SIMPing, Dude is gonna get a PHD after that.

6 Likes

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by WonderManly(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Uhumm! Who are they?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
cry
My mother is a stupid bitch
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by MadeINchenzen2: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
cry

Women are naturally insatiable. There's nothing in this world that can satisfy a woman.

If u check well, that guy was her ex before she married Will Smith... maybe the guy they hit the punna very well grin

Many married women still return to their ex for serious rounds of hot steaming fvck every once in a while grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by MadeINchenzen2: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2022
Lamasta:
As a man if you don't have sense then you are irredeemable...

my brother... I tire
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Kriss216: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
If u check well, that guy was her ex before she married Will Smith... maybe the guy they hit the punna very well grin

Many married women still return to their ex for serious rounds of hot steaming fvck every once in a while grin
Okafor's Law always prevail.

I still don't understand why God created women.

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by MadeINchenzen2: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Very soon will Smith's wife's boyfriend will start having secret affairs with his entanglement partners daughter pinkett smithgrin

He'll widen her tiny little pussy with his monster diick... and Will Smith will clap for himgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
my mother is a stupid bitch
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by MadeINchenzen2: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Okafor's Law always prevail.

I still don't understand why God created women.
baba...na so, God knows bestgrin
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Kriss216: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
baba...na so, God knows bestgrin
Women were actually not in God's plan. It was Adam's boredom that prompted God to create a chatting partner for Adam.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2022
I no go surprise if August dey bang both jada and willow,(mother and daughter) while jaden and will go dey look like mumu...instead if blasting his head with a shot gun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Jayrockk: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Will Smith is the simp of the century

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by posty56: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
cry na always the guy less richer than you they do most of the naxking, omo no just focus on money ooo, get game too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by walkingshadow911: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Women were actually not in God's plan. It was Adam's boredom that prompted God to create a chatting partner for Adam.

sometimes i just wonder what smith is lacking, that is preventing him from getting another woman. may l and my unborn child never fall into this kinda enchantment. ijn Amen

10 Likes

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Dangrace01: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Dat woman go born August all things being equal. She over senior dat guy. Very stupid bitc
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Kingkyle1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
It could be will smith that took the picture seff

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:

My thoughts...
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by 1stNumeroUno: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sincerely, only Tupac could have pleased this Jada.
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Boogyman557: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

she use black magic take RUN her TOTTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by CheedyJ(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

He can't be her ex bkus Will smith & Jada got married in 1997 while August Alsina was barely 5 years old...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by PECON1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Will smith took that picture,am sure

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
PECON1:
Will smith took that picture,am sure
grin grin grin grin grin
U no well ooo.
But it's possible.
One of my favorite actors who acted foolishly.
Now came out & started talking about Useless Love and Affection. He needs HELP!
Real MEN have SOLOMON as mentor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by MadeINchenzen2: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
CheedyJ:

He can't be her ex bkus Will smith & Jada got married in 1997 while August Alsina was barely 5 years old...
wow... Nice pieces of informationgrin
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by PECON1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
U no well ooo.
But it's possible.
One of my favorite actors who acted foolishly.
Now came out & started talking about Useless Love and Affection. He needs HELP!
Real MEN have SOLOMON as mentor.
I was there the day the pic was taken,he snapped it
Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Highman56: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kingkyle1:
It could be will smith that took the picture seff
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
cry

That guy dey fűck her the way she like big will no fit and she has always been highly sexual. She fùckedup tho but no call Alsina dirty abeg.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by Desmankyle: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lols grin me nah the children shoe I just dey look since grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy by bidexdo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

It's called okafor law grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoying it while it last!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Allegedly Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Pr!vate / Shocker!!! Man Mouth Turns To Beak After Kissing Married Woman(graphic Photo) / Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.