Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala (61201 Views)

Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Ndibunna: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I bring to you all Images of Stolen cars by IPOB gunmen around Ihiala , they have buyers that comes to buy. In case you know anyone looking for their cars...

Hope you are aware what you posted is fake copied from another news.

This is not Ihiala.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by ZUBY77(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
And the owners never reported their cars stolen? IPOB terrorists really exposed South Easterners as cowards they are.

Tufiakwa!
I guess nairaland or your compound is the place to report it. empty head

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Dybala11(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
omenkaLives:
Can someone honestly tell me what exactly has been the positive thing, I mean, tangible stuff on ground we can see, that Kanu and his gang of marauders have achieved for the East since the beginning of their campaign of terror and bloodletting?

Has the East become safer?

Has there been more development?

Have more investors trooped in there?

Is the PDP treating them any better?

What exactly is there to celebrate about ipob?
The political talk that you brought into this even spoilt your argument the more. Has APC done anything better for Nigerians since they came into power??
Has Nigerian economy fared better under them??
Has the security situations improved??
What of the inflation rate??
I will make make $1 equal to #1 noise is a distant memory now.
E be like say the stipends they're paying you lots is seen as a replacement for all responsibilities the government ought to carry. To hell with both PDP and APC.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Timmi: 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Uselesss idiotic propaganda . They wish that IPOB are terrorist just as their northern bandits, Iswap and Bokoharam. But no, IPOB is not Islamic terrorist Organization that unleashes mayhem on people, steals people's properties ask idiotic FG for a huge ransom which the idiotic uselesssss FG pay with alacrity, rape people's daughters and wives all around the country, chase afonjas out of their ancestral land to the point they seek succour in a poor and a low country like Benin republic.

IPOB agitates and seek for equity and fairness. No matter how idiotic useless propagandist try to paint IPOB as terrorist Organization, we know the truth about this group, we're not subscribing to any foolish talk.

Mr propaganda wont you get tired?

Madam, you have been brainwashed and become robotic

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by LIVEGOESON1: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omo those guys are big boys o. See cars mehn where them get money buy those cars? No cars on that pic is less than 1.5
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by a2d3rew(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
This life no balance
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by hysteresis: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:
These men were influenced by women,I know and believe that a woman gave those officers the tip off.
TRP is golden.
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Kingsley1000(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
donbenie:
You are obviously a NITWIT who has never stepped foot in Anambra..
Anambra was safe during Obiano's reign?
Mkpụrụ mmiri Guzzler..
You would prefer Soludo to keep quiet while Anambra is grinding to a halt?
A state where nobody comes out on Mondays,because of the activities of IPOB criminals?
That is your idea of a safe and secure state?
EFULEFU angry

Igbos are never united.This miscreant you quoted is from Ebonyi state but he is wishing Anambra to be destroyed.
I don't know why other Igbos are envious of Anambra

There is no sit at home in his home states but he is enforcing it in Anambra.
Let's stay woke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by portune: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Only God can save us.

Meanwhile, have you tasted this wonderfully made whiskey. Just bought one today at globus.

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by HeroicMeastro: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Uselesss idiotic propaganda . They wish that IPOB are terrorist just as their northern bandits, Iswap and Bokoharam. But no, IPOB is not Islamic terrorist Organization that unleashes mayhem on people, steals people's properties ask idiotic FG for a huge ransom which the idiotic uselesssss FG pay with alacrity, rape people's daughters and wives all around the country, chase afonjas out of their ancestral land to the point they seek succour in a poor and a low country like Benin republic.

IPOB agitates and seek for equity and fairness. No matter how idiotic useless propagandist try to paint IPOB as terrorist Organization, we know the truth about this group, we're not subscribing to any foolish talk.

Mr propaganda wont you give up?
Lol..
E pain this one ����

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Bigsharkmob: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
And the owners never reported their cars stolen? IPOB terrorists really exposed South Easterners as cowards they are.

Tufiakwa!
If truly you’re an Igbo you won’t be ranting like an idiot . Let Buhari take his people out of East and stop painting us black !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
So which group is in Ihiala forest stealing and kidnapping ?
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mr propaganda wont you give up?
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by MrCover: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Beremx:
Is the bulldozer also an exotic car?

Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Bigsharkmob: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Keep defending monsters from your tribe, your days of reckoning are closer than ever.
you must be very stupid. You people and Buhari have succeeded in painting ipob black
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by InvertedHammer: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
/
One thing is certain in this present day Nigeria--
Nobody believes the FG/Police/Army in Nigeria anymore except when they mention IPOB/ESN, then their version becomes the absolute truth.

/
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
webdotsltd:

No believe am..E go soon reach you den u go believe
What go reach ammm
Many Igbos don't believe you people we all say it's a propaganda
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by jrusky(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
So after cannibalism they now added robbery joined?
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Kingsley1000(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't even know the kind of ubulu eke sense you guys have. So if FG is marginalising igbos, ESN/Ipob should restort to killing,burning and destruction of properties in the south east? I know you're not from Anambra, if you're then I am disappointed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Segs24: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What info have you passed pls?

Mr. propaganda wont you give up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Aboguede(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
U be mumu

Fullstop

Obiano brought soludo yes but soludo without starting already went ahead to bring all the idiots that are not familiar with the terrain of Anambra to his government.

Soludo started by bringing ezekwesili who is a known lunatic to his government to e his proxy adviser and also called on social media prostitutes like bianca and the rest of them close to him not knowing that those stupid women are not smart politicians and will never be.

Anyways, this is just the beginning and things have not even started so wait and see. Una eyes go clear Las Las

Soludo is a good economist but I can tell here and now that he is a stupid leader!

In the recent history of Anambra, there is no comparison between Obiano and any other human being as long as Anambra is concerned.

Mark my word, soludo will run away from Anambra and that will happen sooner than expected shocked

donbenie:
You are obviously a NITWIT who has never stepped foot in Anambra..
Anambra was safe during Obiano's reign?
Mkpụrụ mmiri Guzzler..
You would prefer Soludo to keep quiet while Anambra is grinding to a halt?
A state where nobody comes out on Mondays,because of the activities of IPOB criminals?
That is your idea of a safe and secure state?
EFULEFU angry
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
if buhari govt had used the money they used to buy the useless tucano jet and buy this switchblade drones, this military men and women wouldn't have to storm this place, if nigeria had stealth drones for reconnaissance we would have monitored the mvt of this terrorists in real time and know their various locations as this drones can stay in the sky for hours, and has munitions and sensors everywhere, Nigerian military should quickly meet the aeroenvironment company to negotiate deals to get at least 100 kamikaze switchblade suicide drones for our military in the sambisa forest fighting boko haram it cost little more than $6,000 only, We need this guys

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Aninri: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Truthful Talk of the Century. May God bless You Madam.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mr. propaganda wont you give up?
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by UnabashedIPOB: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I bring to you all Images of Stolen cars by IPOB gunmen around Ihiala , they have buyers that comes to buy. In case you know anyone looking for their cars...

Are you for real or are you that stupid? What evidence do you have that whatever crime you are alleging was committed by IPOB and ESN? Were there NO crimes in the southeast before IPOB and ESN came to the scene? Why are you so freaking gullible and dumb to keep parroting the narrative of the terrorist Fulani Government? Please, could you in your infinite wisdom show any evidence to back up your frivolous allegations? STOP your propaganda and cheap a$$ blackmail!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by DimIsaac10(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't know if Ipods are two oooo but the one that stopped us were very bad.

From Abia, we got to Orlu and our bus was surrounded and we were all ordered to get down. You need to see the matchets and guns they held. For the first time in my life fear gripped me that much. Slap got me down and two guys cos it seems they really concentrated on us.
They were just shouting in pidgin asking us if we were police or Army?.
They prepared to shoot when our driver who took courage from know where insisted and was saying though with fear that we were just passengers..
I could hear them asking where he hailed from and he told them where he was from. A particular place in IMO place. That was the first day I knew Ibo pass Ibo.
They said something and they ask him to complete it, Omo the man did and they were satisfied with that. They asked him again if he was sure we were not police or Army and he said we were just passengers.
They now told us to raise our head up and said if they search us and discover any � card that is identified with police then we should consider that we are dead meat. We agreed and after the search and nothing could be gotten they ordered the women in the bus out and spank them with their matchets and others them in back and released us beat the driver and told us to leave immediately. That was how God just saved us that day.
When I watch alot of persons who stay in Lagos and some other non violence area talk anyhow I just shake my head because to them everything is play. They have not encounter any violence. Government should meet with them and settle whatever is the problems. Not all deaths are even recorded or captured. God protect us.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by mesonet: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
So if they reported, you would know? They would paste it on nairaland?
Nonpartisan1:

Tufiakwa!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Bakinwuta(f): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Tufiakwa!

They won't , just like BH put fear into people. Making them helpless that they fear dying if they go against them or said anything against them.

The situation is similar and that's how such groups operate through fear and intimidation hence they are branded bandits or terrorist.

They bandits and terrorist plus there sympathizers can deny all they want.Until this thing here gradually mature to a dangerous dimension that if not managed BH could be child's play.

Defending them and thinking you are helping or shying away from the fact they are your kinsmen is doing more harm to your community. All it takes to encourage and embolden them is silence, fear and community support .Today there fight it's about MNK or Akonso just like BH was about Mohammed Yusuf and other leaders. Tomorrow they will not even know what they are fighting for because that blood lust and violence has become a thing in there life and they understand nothing else but death and carnage. Only way to deal with this is be honest with yourself and let your children know this is not the way sooner than later .

We pray for a return to normalcy in all afflicted areas of the country and the world at large. Let there be peace.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by paramakina202: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Tufiakwa!

They killed many of the car owners.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Aboguede(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
U can just keep quiet because u don't know anything.

I am Anambra and Anambra is me!

You people thinks that governance is by talking too much o social media like soludo who has just created a new Facebook account thinking that it will help him to be up to date but God knows that he is in for a very long ride.

Mark my words

Soludo is a stupid leader as seen by his steps and he will run away from Anambra because Anambra nobi Abuja. Soludo created Facebook account to waste his time. Soludo may be the first apga governor in Anambra who will not win second term.

U people from aguata don't know what it takes to be a good governor.

Oyi na omanbala for ever

Kingsley1000:

Igbos are never united.This miscreant you quoted is from Ebonyi state but he is wishing Anambra to be destroyed.
I don't know why other Igbos are envious of Anambra

There is no sit at home in his home states but he is enforcing it in Anambra.
Let's stay woke
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Kinematics: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
That's the hideout of chino the ihiala he goat. Smoke the criminal out!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by UnabashedIPOB: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Tufiakwa!

STOP you damn propaganda and cheap blackmail. What freaking evidence do you have other than innuendos and parroting the terrorist Fulani Government's narrative that the alleged crime was perpetrated by IPOB and ESN? Were there no crimes in the southeast before the existence of IPOB and ESN? Mister man use your damn brain to reason and not you a$$!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.