Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala (61210 Views)

Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nathan2016: 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
And the owners never reported their cars stolen? IPOB terrorists really exposed South Easterners as cowards they are.

Tufiakwa!

Are you one of the owner or the police?
How do you know the owner did not report their car stolen?

Some of comments here expose how stupid some of you think. (catch your sub)

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by IGBOSON1: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
richie240:

I totally disagree brah!
As a matter of fact u have just insulted d northerners!
There's are huge differences BTW d two!

The northerners ,who are feeling d major brunt of boko haram/bandits, see them (bandits) as their enemies and do you see d northerners crying wolf when any biko haram/bandit is arrested or 'neutralized'? Infact they are always happy when such occur and even formed local vigilantes to combat biko/bandits.

The reverse is d case with easterners.
Unlike d northerners, the Easterners see d Igbos/ESN (firstly) as their blodas!!!
W henever ipob/ESN (which they've christened 'DSS/Fulani xmen) strike, killing security agents and even their fellow kith and kin, they rejoice and when the criminals are apprehended, arrested oR neutralized, u hear them wail 'innocent citizens', 'they are kirring our blodas', 'what of shekau' and all such nonsense.

As we speak, even on this thread, they are still supporting Igbos and their cohorts.

So, there's a huge differece BTW ipob and boko please!
As a matter I see it as an insult on (d northerners) to link d two.

**northerners hate and detest boko/bandits but ipob/ESN/ugm/'DSS'/'Fulani xmen' enjoy local legitimacy!!

You’re ever ready to spend the entire day on Igbo related threads…churning out piles of jaundiced opinions and senseless statements! Your north is facing a thousand fold what we’re dealing with in the south-east, but there’s less number of threads on nairaland and they hardly get as much traction! We don’t see you evil lot on those threads….sustaining them to 7 or 8 pages! How can we when you’re all camped on Igbo threads 24/7!?

Dude, take your unsolicited 2 cents and firmly stick it up your bigoted ass! Ndigbo will continue to love and respect IPOB/ESN till the second coming of Christ!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by VPN11(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
@UN set a date for Biafra referendum.the killings of Igbo civilians in the south East of zoological republic of Nigeria military with their joint forces amount to ethnic cleansing and genocide.they have killed igbos enough#
@UN@EU@USA
Biafrareferendum#

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by IGBOSON1: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nathan2016:

Are you one of the owner or the police?
How do you know the owner did not report their car stolen?

Some of comments here expose how stupid some of you think. (catch your sub)

Tufiakwa

They say anything….no matter how daft it sounds, just to try and ridicule Ndigbo and get likes as well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Landmack: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

It pain you abi! You're a crazy FOOL!

they've contributed money for the man to buy his baby's milk again...if ur terrorists ipob goons like, u pple should go and snatch his baby's milk and diapers. hungry ipob terrorists.

meanwhile,Ekpa has opened another fund raiser because u pple are broke and now turning into baby milk thieves

hahahaha
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by VPN11(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Since the inception of IPOB in 2012 & their quest for self determination, thousands of its family members have been arrested by Nigeria security. Funny thing is that, no Nigerian Court have been able to argue logically & convict anyone of them. At the end, they will be discharged

Media gaslighting
Propaganda's
Lies;

PUBLIC NOTICE: "The public are put on alert on Nigeria Government plan in collaboration with Society organisation and Amnesty international of their intending plan to MISINFORM the world and the public that IPOB is a violent movement."

~ Mazi Chika Edoziem,

One Nigerianist;
Newsflash today alone.

1)Why We Haven’t Declared Bandit Leaders Wanted – Nigerian Military | Sahara Reporters

2)Terrorists Take 13 Taraba Communities, Chase Away Policemen, Sleep With Housewives | Sahara Reporters

3)Terrorists Kill Two, Burn Several Houses, Church In Fresh Attacks On Kaduna | Sahara Reporters

4)BREAKING: Terrorists Abduct Wife, Daughter Of Plateau State Commissioner | Sahara Reporters

"If They Succeed In Making Igbos Fight Nnamdi Kanu, Igbos Will Forever Be Slaves In Nigeria. If Igbos Fight And Kill IPOB, Do You Think Another Igbo Man Will Have The Courage To Speak Up Against Marginalisation? Igbo Leaders Should Engage IPOB Not Kill Them." ~ Mbazulike Amaechi

The larger they come the harder they fall!
A day will come when we will match!
And we shall see them no more!
#FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow
All hail Biafra!

The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), as the name suggests, is a group standing up against injustice and human rights abuses in Nigeria while agitating for a referendum to ensure equitable governance. They believe in the inalienable rights of all indigenous peoples of this world to self-determination as expounded in the United Nations Declaration A/61/295 of 2007.

In 2020, when it was clear that the government of Nigeria was actually sponsoring attacks on defenseless Igbo people, IPOB set up the Eastern Security Network (ESN) which functioned like guards without the capacity for real coercion. The formation of ESN became necessary when the killer Fulani Herdsmen had, with the protection of the federal government, illegally set up over 400 camps in the forests and farmlands of Igbo land from where they terrorized the villages in various despicable ways such as raping, kidnapping and ransom extortion, destruction of farm crops, maiming and outright brutal massacre. Images from these activities are too gory for this write-up but can be made available as needed.

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Bbbw: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shocking
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by richie240: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lolz.....
1, I'm not even a northerner
2. Its bcus of d abundance of hypocritical ostriches in ur region (like u) dt 'blows' southeast related threads.

**A northern criminal is called 'criminal' by his kinsmen
**A Southwestern criminal is seen as 'criminal' by his ppl
BUT
**A south eastern vagabond is called/seen as 'our bloda' by his ppl.

Its bcus of ds anomaly dt makes se threads blow!
If only u guys can see a criminal for who he his irrespective of tribal leaning, there won't be any need for any senseless arguments!

You've bn pointing accusing fingers at boko/Fulani xmen as d cause of d destructions in d east but facts on ground says otherwise.
Ur governor (Soludo) arrested 20 tellolists and all of them are Igbos!
None of dem is DSS nor Fulani xmen

Or datwan too na 'plopaganda/fake news'?
cool

IGBOSON1:

You’re ever ready to spend the entire day on Igbo related threads…churning out piles of jaundiced opinions and senseless statements! Your north is facing a thousand fold what we’re dealing with in the south-east, but there’s less number of threads on nairaland and they hardly get as much traction! We don’t see you evil lot on those threads….sustaining them to 7 or 8 pages! How can we when you’re all camped on Igbo threads 24/7!?

Dude, take your unsolicited 2 cents and firmly stick it up your bigoted ass! Ndigbo will continue to love and respect IPOB/ESN till the second coming of Christ!

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Mozegee: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
And who told you they have not reported to the police About their missing car. Talk less and reason before you write.
Nonpartisan1:
And the owners never reported their cars stolen? IPOB terrorists really exposed South Easterners as cowards they are.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by chatinent: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
richie240:
See diswan, shey u wan dey wine mi ni?

Can u swear with ur life that u have never (directly or otherwise) supported KANU or ipob b4?

If I tell you I don't support any political organization, just believe it. They all are the same to me.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by richie240: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oga, me an u go school biko!
Can u swear wit ur life say u have never (either directly or otherwise) supported KANU , ipob (and whatever appellation they give themselves) b4?

(Me and u know sey ipob nor be political organization b4, so nor take dt bend, na 'one-way')
cool
chatinent:

If I tell you I don't support any political organization, just believe it. They all are the same to me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Proudlyomonna: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Tufiakwa!

Foolish man,so they came to your house to tell you dat they didn't report the case right undecided
Una go just open mouth whaaaa

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by UnabashedIPOB: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

they've contributed money for the man to buy his baby's milk again...if ur terrorists ipob goons like, u pple should go and snatch his baby's milk and diapers. hungry ipob terrorists.

meanwhile,Ekpa has opened another fund raiser because u pple are broke and now turning into baby milk thieves

hahahaha

STOP ranting incoherently like a mad man. “It never hurts a fool like you to appear before an audience, for your capacity is not a capacity for feeling.”
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by plaindealer: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
ipob, biafra, esn, ugm and the rest of igbo terrorism n money making hustle at the expense of their own igbo people..

The ant wey dey eat vegetable, na inside vegetable e dey..

You reap the monser you grew and created with your own hands, all because of hatred, tribalism and bigotry against the rest of Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by UnabashedIPOB: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

hahahaha

Fools like you always choose greed and self aggrandizement over FREEDOM and happiness.”
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by riczy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Truly sad dt a one time peaceful region is now included among d 1000 ways to die!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by VPN11(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
richie240:

What else if not to confirm uwazurike's words about d average Igbo person's irrationality
cool

[s][/s]

Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
The owners that were likely kidnapped and murdered ! Any body that follows these IPOB unknown Gunmen have signed their death warrant. These terrorists do not kidnap for ransom, they kidnap for the same reasons Boko Haram kidnaps, to forcefully recruit foot soldiers or to murder for various reasons.

It doesnt matter if the have guns your best chance of survival is to run for your life.
Nonpartisan1:

Tufiakw a!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by chatinent: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
richie240:
Oga, me an u go school biko!
Can u swear wit ur life say u have never (either directly or otherwise) supported KANU , ipob (and whatever appellation they give themselves) b4?

(Me and u know sey ipob nor be political organization b4, so nor take dt bend, na 'one-way')
cool

Believe what you want , bro.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by adekolaelect(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
The propaganda dished out by this government is so much that I don't believe anything coming from them anymore...
you can not simply bcs your are among the Terrorist to be flushed out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by AK481(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Uselesss idiotic propaganda . They wish that IPOB are terrorist just as their northern bandits, Iswap and Bokoharam. But no, IPOB is not Islamic terrorist Organization that unleashes mayhem on people, steals people's properties ask idiotic FG for a huge ransom which the idiotic uselesssss FG pay with alacrity, rape people's daughters and wives all around the country, chase afonjas out of their ancestral land to the point they seek succour in a poor and a low country like Benin republic.

IPOB agitates and seek for equity and fairness. No matter how idiotic useless propagandist try to paint IPOB as terrorist Organization, we know the truth about this group, we're not subscribing to any foolish talk.

Mr. propaganda wont you give up?
Sharap

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fake story from a bingo! You don't fool anybody!
DimIsaac10:
I don't know if Ipods are two oooo but the one that stopped us were very bad.

From Abia, we got to Orlu and our bus was surrounded and we were all ordered to get down. You need to see the matchets and guns they held. For the first time in my life fear gripped me that much. Slap got me down and two guys cos it seems they really concentrated on us.
They were just shouting in pidgin asking us if we were police or Army?.
They prepared to shoot when our driver who took courage from know where insisted and was saying though with fear that we were just passengers..
I could hear them asking where he hailed from and he told them where he was from. A particular place in IMO place. That was the first day I knew Ibo pass Ibo.
They said something and they ask him to complete it, Omo the man did and they were satisfied with that. They asked him again if he was sure we were not police or Army and he said we were just passengers.
They now told us to raise our head up and said if they search us and discover any � card that is identified with police then we should consider that we are dead meat. We agreed and after the search and nothing could be gotten they ordered the women in the bus out and spank them with their matchets and others them in back and released us beat the driver and told us to leave immediately. That was how God just saved us that day.
When I watch alot of persons who stay in Lagos and some other non violence area talk anyhow I just shake my head because to them everything is play. They have not encounter any violence. Government should meet with them and settle whatever is the problems. Not all deaths are even recorded or captured. God protect us.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by richie240: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lolz......tell that to Mazi Uwazurike whenever u set ur aiz on him, inugo?
cool

VPN11:

Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by DimIsaac10(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
GenBuhari:
Fake story from a bingo! You don't fool anybody!
It will surely happen to you.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
I responded to soon, I can now see that you are not a Bingo. After all you call the clowns iPod like I do. So they only searched you people and never robbed you of your money? That the part that seemed untrue to me.
DimIsaac10:

It will surely happen to you.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by DimIsaac10(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
GenBuhari:
I responded to soon, I can now see that you are not a Bingo. After all you call the clowns iPod like I do. So they only searched you people and never robbed you of your money? That the part that seemed untrue to me.
I am not their fan and will not be. It's just an experience I never pray for again.
I only wish govt find a lasting solution to the shit.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Brendaniel: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
you can not simply bcs your are among the Terrorist to be flushed out.

Read this and stop deceiving yourself...

https://www.nairaland.com/7071378/ex-generals-demand-crackdown-terrorists-kill#111824806
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Kingsley1000(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
like gwuru
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
So they never kidnapped or took money and valuables?
DimIsaac10:
I am not their fan and will not be. It's just an experience I never pray for again.
I only wish govt find a lasting solution to the shit.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Troymarkenzie88: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
In as much that i dont support criminality ,i think the activities of ipob is been blown out of proportion by enemies of the igbo race .All in the name of painting them black and labelling them with all manner of names. We are not terrorist, but industrialist who has invested in all facet of this country.Have we forgotten ABDUL MURTALA ,we are not terrorist but nation builders,stop the hate against the igbo nation.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by lagonovo: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
9jayes:
How do I join ESN please
Come to Rm 304, Ship House, ESN Quarters, Olusegun Obasanjo Way Abuja Nigeria. Ask for Barbwire.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by comodo: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I bring to you all Images of Stolen cars by IPOB gunmen around Ihiala , they have buyers that comes to buy. In case you know anyone looking for their cars...
The only region that doesn't have armed robbers again is South East. Do you gerrit? If u don't gerrit, forgeabourit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.