Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala (61204 Views)

Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by nony43(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
And the owners never reported their cars stolen? IPOB terrorists really exposed South Easterners as cowards they are.

Tufiakwa!

I guess you are a police officer working in the local station at the LGA
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by warlordd(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

It's your day of reckoning that is even more closer.

Look at your forehead now in a mirror and tell me what you're seeing
Otu gbawa nne gi there. Ipob bingo. Onye nzuzu Kanu will surely be executed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Justmesagi: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Senseless organisation.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by LZAA: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
SHINJA:
Shoot all Igbos...kill them all, destroy them..

I hate anything Biafra or Ipob

Oya answer
Why do you hate anything biafra?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by emonis88: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
And the owners never reported their cars stolen? IPOB terrorists really exposed South Easterners as cowards they are.

Tufiakwa!
How do u know they were stolen? Do u loose ur car n not report to the police?
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by richie240: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Eyahhhhhh....So u mean say out of d 20 wey soludo allest, no single dss/fulani xmen dey inside?
Wow, I tot u guys say na DSS and Fulani xmen dey cause destruction for south east.

Sebi una see una life for busstop now!
cool
Kingsley1000:

Soludo have arrested 20 of them out of which 17 are from Ebonyi, 3are from Imo state

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by justli: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fairmedia:

Hoodlums invite their kins from all over, so they can make a place lawless if given the chance, this is what is gradually happening in the East, soon it will be too late.

I'm from the southeast, but just like the North looked the other way in the early days of bokoharam, because the majority of them thought the ideology synced with theirs, sadly we are also doing the exact same thing: looking the other way because in the mind of the people, ipob is fighting for them. But nothing can be further from the truth.

God forbid these criminals get their way, the southeast would be done for. We want change, but it matters who brings that change. The Ayatollah did it in Iran, the Kim family did it in North Korea, and host of others, these countries got worse.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by successmatters(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Uselesss idiotic propaganda . They wish that IPOB are terrorist just as their northern bandits, Iswap and Bokoharam. But no, IPOB is not Islamic terrorist Organization that unleashes mayhem on people, steals people's properties ask idiotic FG for a huge ransom which the idiotic uselesssss FG pay with alacrity, rape people's daughters and wives all around the country, chase afonjas out of their ancestral land to the point they seek succour in a poor and a low country like Benin republic.

IPOB agitates and seek for equity and fairness. No matter how idiotic useless propagandist try to paint IPOB as terrorist Organization, we know the truth about this group, we're not subscribing to any foolish talk.

Mr. propaganda wont you give up?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

Whether for fun or whatever

If u know the number of spiritual curses already following this name you’re impersonating u will deactivate this ur moniker sharp sharp.

Terrorist
keep quiet and face the topic efulefu
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Hotzone(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Uselesss idiotic propaganda . They wish that IPOB are terrorist just as their northern bandits, Iswap and Bokoharam. But no, IPOB is not Islamic terrorist Organization that unleashes mayhem on people, steals people's properties ask idiotic FG for a huge ransom which the idiotic uselesssss FG pay with alacrity, rape people's daughters and wives all around the country, chase afonjas out of their ancestral land to the point they seek succour in a poor and a low country like Benin republic.

IPOB agitates and seek for equity and fairness. No matter how idiotic useless propagandist try to paint IPOB as terrorist Organization, we know the truth about this group, we're not subscribing to any foolish talk.

U cant be far from armed robber

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
richie240:
Eyahhhhhh....So u mean say out of d 20 wey soludo allest, no single dss/fulani xmen dey inside?
Wow, I tot u guys say na DSS and Fulani xmen dey cause destruction for south east.

Sebi una see una life for busstop now!
cool
off that mic
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Ohraykon: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Keep defending monsters from your tribe, your days of reckoning are closer than ever.
another futa jalon apologists!!!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by OyigboUpdate: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Tufiakwa!

The owners are all killed. That is why they throw their bodies in that well. And later eat them like I shared the exclusive contents

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by LiamNG: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by richie240: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lolz.....is dt all u have to say?
Don't be shy nwoke, juss say it as u have it in ur mind right now.
OK, I'll help you:
**clears throat**
"Soludo is a 'sabo' and a liar; ndigbos are neither tellolists nor extlemists and won't kirr their blodas. All d 20 allested are DSS and Fulani xmen"
Mazisimonekpa:
off that mic
cool
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by muyico(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
First coup is carry by igbo. I didnt knw y hausa forgive igbo.igbo generations av shed more blood than boko haram. Many coup been carry out in nigeria is by igbo! They dominated nigeria business.go lagos and kano they dominated al d biness ova dere.including Ghana.south africa. Igbo igbo igbo igbo
rembr falled babilome
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by chatinent: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
richie240:
Hehehehehehe.......una irrationality nor gree make una see road say Nigeria sef nor get una time.
Look at d meme below and read in BTW d line on what dt soldier said to d other

If u know d 'one chance' una support for ipob/ESN/ugm/'DSS+folani hessmen' don put una una go fear-fear!

Juss keep kirring more of ur blodas; buhalli (aka jubril) will soon resign as a result
cool

I don't support IPOB, MNK, PDP, APC, or Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
justli:

I'm from the southeast, but just like the North looked the other way in the early days of bokoharam, because the majority of them thought the ideology synced with theirs, sadly we are also doing the exact same thing: looking the other way because in the mind of the people, ipob is fighting for them. But nothing can be further from the truth.

God forbid these criminals get their way, the southeast would be done for. We want change, but it matters who brings that change. The Ayatollah did it in Iran, the Kim family did it in North Korea, and host of others, these countries got worse.
A lot of killers are finding their way into South East, IPOB has laid the ground for them.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by yahmohy27: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You won't subscribe until when they yreached your domain. This is how Boko haram started and this is how northerner were supporting them but look at what is happening today
Better be careful on what to defend
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by richie240: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Which govt biko?
Govt of biafla or govt of d zoo?

I hope its not d latter o.
cool
DimIsaac10:
I don't know if Ipods are two oooo but the one that stopped us were very bad.

From Abia, we got to Orlu and our bus was surrounded and we were all ordered to get down. You need to see the matchets and guns they held. For the first time in my life fear gripped me that much. Slap got me down and two guys cos it seems they really concentrated on us.
They were just shouting in pidgin asking us if we were police or Army?.
They prepared to shoot when our driver who took courage from know where insisted and was saying though with fear that we were just passengers..
I could hear them asking where he hailed from and he told them where he was from. A particular place in IMO place. That was the first day I knew Ibo pass Ibo.
They said something and they ask him to complete it, Omo the man did and they were satisfied with that. They asked him again if he was sure we were not police or Army and he said we were just passengers.
They now told us to raise our head up and said if they search us and discover any � card that is identified with police then we should consider that we are dead meat. We agreed and after the search and nothing could be gotten they ordered the women in the bus out and spank them with their matchets and others them in back and released us beat the driver and told us to leave immediately. That was how God just saved us that day.
When I watch alot of persons who stay in Lagos and some other non violence area talk anyhow I just shake my head because to them everything is play. They have not encounter any violence. Government should meet with them and settle whatever is the problems. Not all deaths are even recorded or captured. God protect us.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by yahmohy27: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Keep defending monsters from your tribe, your days of reckoning are closer than ever.
Don't mind her Abi na him self
cus no better woman dey go still dey defend these people. Hmmm I guess the thing never reach hin side
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by richie240: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
See diswan, shey u wan dey wine mi ni?

Can u swear with ur life that u have never (directly or otherwise) supported KANU or ipob b4?

chatinent:

I don't support IPOB, MNK, PDP, APC, or Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Charly68: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
I foresee another war within the land .. because the miscreants have been empowered with weapons of destructions to steal , kill and destroy ..
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by UnabashedIPOB: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

Continue wailing

From stealing cars to stealing baby milk...Ipob criminals remain the most stupid and useless agitating grp to ever come from d east. Thieves

You are beyond ignorant, you are a damn FOOL! “Only fools like your dumb a$$ will be invested in the downfall of someone, rather than being invested in their own uprising.”
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by domchike(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
How do u know the stolen cars was not reported
Nonpartisan1:

Tufiakwa!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by richie240: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You ethnic ipobians are no different from your Boko Haram Brothers up North.
I totally disagree brah!
As a matter of fact u have just insulted d northerners!
There's are huge differences BTW d two!

The northerners ,who are feeling d major brunt of boko haram/bandits, see them (bandits) as their enemies and do you see d northerners crying wolf when any biko haram/bandit is arrested or 'neutralized'? Infact they are always happy when such occur and even formed local vigilantes (aka joint task force) to combat boko/bandits.

The reverse is d case with easterners.
Unlike d northerners, the Easterners see d Igbos/ESN (firstly) as their blodas!!!
W henever ipob/ESN (which they've christened 'DSS/Fulani xmen) strike, killing security agents and even their fellow kith and kin, they rejoice and when the criminals are apprehended, arrested oR neutralized, u hear them wail 'innocent citizens', 'they are kirring our blodas', 'wheres d proof Igbos/ESN did it?', 'what of shekau' and all such nonsense.

As we speak, even on this thread, they are still supporting Igbos and their cohorts.

So, there's a huge differece BTW ipob and boko please!
As a matter I see it as an insult on (d northerners) to link d two.

**northerners hate and detest boko/bandits but ipob/ESN/ugm/'DSS'/'fulani xmen' enjoy local legitimacy!!

Shebi u see wetin I dey talk now!
vvvv

[s]
IGBOSON1:
What points to the fact that the criminals caught are IPOB or ESN? Is the proof in the body of the report or did the police state as much?[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by Landmack: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You are beyond ignorant, you are a damn FOOL! “Only fools like your dumb a$$ will be invested in the downfall of someone, rather than being invested in their own uprising.”

Nnewi baby milk thief.

terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by IGBOSON1: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Urbanchampion:

What points to the fact that the criminals caught are IPOB or ESN? Is the proof in the body of the report or did the police state as much?
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by UnabashedIPOB: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

Nnewi baby milk thief.

terrorist

It pain you abi! You're a crazy FOOL!
Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by generalwo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
As usual, ipob fools will come here and say it's a set up.. The only news they believe is when their terrorists kill security officers... Thahs the only valid news they know..... Foolz....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What else is there to see madam? We have seen what south east has become. IPOB doesn't only unleash mayhem on people, steals people's properties but also eat human flesh. You can live in denial as much as you want, the reality will still be there, it is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala by VPN11(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Politicians paid Igbo otelectuals to push negative stories about IPOB & the Biafra struggle but, I’m sorry to inform them that we’re a multitude of unpaid volunteers; who believe & ready to sacrifice our lives for Biafra & betterment of Ala-Igbo; rather than become Fulani slaves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.