Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives (32890 Views)

Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Armed Bandits Take Over 8 LGAs In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
PDJT:
-Theophilus Danjuma that worked for Fulani caliphate to take over the affairs of Nigeria, is from Taraba state.
-Well, I guess the gun he used to kill Aguiyi Ironsi still have some bullets left in it. So he will sort it. No problems.
Lol Aguiyi Ironsi deserved every bullet he got, fiçking son of a dog!
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by JooEeL(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

And they are the same people shouting IPIGS, SKULL MINERS AND ALL SOUGHT OF DEROGATORY NAMES HERE... BUT MY PEOPLE ARE NOT WISE

Then you forgot to mention that they will now create numerous NL handles to keep liking and sharing their comments to make it appear they have overwhelming suppression of the agitation struggles.

Despite their sweat and efforts, the love for Kanu or Igboho by the true southerners never died. As a matter of fact, it kept increasing. The more the polarity, the greater the ethnic divide.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by jojoki: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
All this atrocities are happening under the watch of MR INTEGRITY. It is high time Bubu Government admit their failure and genuinely seek foreign assistance. May God be with our gallant Army
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by greatness77: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
tit:
Victory still belongs to Allah
Victory kill u and d blood sucking allah d god of muslim terrorist
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Gabbriell: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nbotee:
According to hopeless supporters of the government, these are the handiwork of the opposition who want to sabotage the efforts of the govt of the day

There is truth in that. Politicians are used to inciting violence to disrupt the current government.

But the bigger truth is that

If the opposition that is not in power can defeat (security-wise) the incumbent government which control the whole armed forces of the country, then the incumbent government is not capable of doing it's job.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Hier(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Realists:
May Almighty Allah, bring the end of these atrocities against humanity by criminal elements amongst us.

But Allah's prophet started Jihad, and his followers are continuing the legacy of the prophet. Its all Islamic, stop calling Allah to intervene
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by elonmuskbaby: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Timagex:
One day, insurgency will be a thing of the past in Nigeria.

One day... angry
of course.the day Allah and his violent followers can leave Nigeria but as long as the plague of Islam is in Nigeria, forget about eradication of insurgency because violence, chaos, murder and rape all come from Islam
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by CSTRR: 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
They should vote for APC in 2023.

Don't vote for nyamiri.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Chivitaman147: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nòooò
It's IPOB

NA IPOB GO TARABA GO DEH TIDY WOWEN.
Anyone that have supported this government will die in anguish
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by bizzibodi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Those goons are creeping down south but Tufiakwa!
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Collins4u1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin

I laugh because tribal sentiment is the reason things like this gain ground.

Jonathan who was making a progress against the bandits was voted out by the same region because he is from another region.

A similar problem is developing in the East. Tribal sentimentalists keep blaming ESN while denying the injustice of Nigeria on IPOB. IPOB was using only words of mouth until Nigeria government began to massacre innocent Easterners and IPOB members. The government that claims to be democratic for that matter began to kill people for expressing themselves. Now that criminals who have been looking for an opportunity to operate are hijacking ESN's sit-at-home, the sentimentalists are attacking only IPOB without admitting the fact that the government of Nigeria is the root cause.

It is even worse in the East. Soldiers do not hurt innocent northerners when battling bandits in the north. But the soldiers make innocent easterners scapegoats for criminal activities in the East, and the sentimentalists support the soldiers for doing so in the East.

Has there ever been a python dance in the North? Are northerners told to alight from vehicles and raise up hands in the air? The answer is no. But all these things and more happen in the East.

The same way banditry would have reduced in the North if Jonathan was given a second term is the same way ESN would not have existed to give criminals an opportunity if Nigerian government handled IPOB the right way.

Only hypocrites and fools claim to be making efforts to solve a problem while denying the actual cause of the problem.

To be frank, Northerners and Southerners are more guilty of the tribal sentiment. Tinubu campaigned for Buhari and refuses to admit Buhari's regime is so disappointing. The same Tinubu himself, in his quest to be the next president of Nigeria, has said he will continue from where Buhari stops. But an average Yoruba man will support Tinubu because of tribalism. And an average Hausa will choose Tinubu over Peter Obi because Obi is an Igbo person. An average Igbo man will not support Orji Kalu, Amechi and Rochas. The Igbo man will not do it because he admits those politicians have bad reputations home and abroad. An average Igbo man will rather choose Atiku over Amechi, Orji and Rochas,

Na your papa born you.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by CSTRR: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
The only thing that can solve the security issues in the north is the combo of community policing and poverty alleviation.

That is exactly what Peter Obi said and is the Most likely way to curb insecurity

The military and police is over stretched.

Let every local govt in Nigeria get indigenous personnels, trained, equipped and heavily armed by the Federal govt to respond to crisis in their communities immediately there is an issue, before the military or police comes.

It would not only reduce the initial damage done by these bandits and terrorists, it would put the fear of God in them when they know there is a well armed team in every community that will confront them.

Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by CSTRR: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bandits cannot survive in a well armed populace like America for example.

They would be obliterated by the civilans themselves.

Since we cannot put arms in the hands of every Nigerian, the next best thing is to create Federal govt funded militias in every local govt as a quick response team.

It would be highly effective in the north and the South East.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by CSTRR: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
All these case of mass rape, murders and destruction by bandits would be severely minimised if there is a militia confronting them the moment they arrive to carry out an attack.

The terrorists would be too busy confronting the FG funded local govt militas which will give the military enough time to get to the area and mop up.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by abah001: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Remove north from Nigeria. You will see development
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by derecho(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aawe ko di Jihad lowo
wonlasewonimi:
Ninu aawe
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by theultimatep3(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin

Jonathan who was making a progress against the bandits was voted out by the same region because he is from another region. It is now all about Baba and his change. make una enjoy am.

A similar problem is developing in the East. Tribal sentimentalists keep blaming ESN while denying the injustice of Nigeria on IPOB. IPOB was using only words of mouth until Nigeria government began to massacre innocent Easterners and IPOB members. The government that claims to be democratic for that matter began to kill people for saying their minds. Now that criminals who have been looking for an opportunity to operate are hijacking ESN's sit-at-home, the sentimentalists are attacking only IPOB without admitting the fact that the government of Nigeria is the root cause.

It is even worse in the East. Soldiers do not hurt innocent northerners when battling bandits in the north. But the soldiers make innocent easterners scapegoats for criminal activities in the East, and the sentimentalists support the soldiers for doing so in the East.

Has there ever been a python dance in the North? Are northerners told to alight from vehicles and raise up hands in the air? The answer is no. But all these things and more happen in the East.

The same way banditry would have reduced in the North if Jonathan was given a second term is the same way ESN would not have existed to give criminals an opportunity if Nigerian government handled IPOB the right way.

Only hypocrites and fools claim to be making efforts to solve a problem while denying the actual cause of the problem.

To be frank, Northerners and Southerners are more guilty of the tribal sentiment. Tinubu campaigned for Buhari and refuses to admit Buhari's regime is so disappointing. The same Tinubu himself, in his quest to be the next president of Nigeria, has said he will continue from where Buhari stops. But an average Yoruba man will support Tinubu because of tribalism. And an average Hausa will choose Tinubu over Peter Obi because Obi is an Igbo person. An average Igbo man will not support Orji Kalu, Amechi and Rochas. The Igbo man will not do it because he admits those politicians have bad reputations home and abroad. An average Igbo man will rather choose Atiku over Amechi, Orji and Rochas,

Bro Jonathan won in Taraba State. Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa president will not help Nigeria. The system is designed to fail
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Imbecilicsamuel: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Say no to Islam.

Say no to polygamy.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by GGirll: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin

Jonathan who was making a progress against the bandits was voted out by the same region because he is from another region. It is now all about Baba and his change. make una enjoy am.

A similar problem is developing in the East. Tribal sentimentalists keep blaming ESN while denying the injustice of Nigeria on IPOB. IPOB was using only words of mouth until Nigeria government began to massacre innocent Easterners and IPOB members. The government that claims to be democratic for that matter began to kill people for saying their minds. Now that criminals who have been looking for an opportunity to operate are hijacking ESN's sit-at-home, the sentimentalists are attacking only IPOB without admitting the fact that the government of Nigeria is the root cause.

You nailed the truth to their throats, wait for their trolls, they will soon be here to bleat for your head or blood..... hypocrites!!
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by immortalcrown(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
theultimatep3:
Bro Jonathan won in Taraba State. Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa president will not help Nigeria. The system is designed to fail
Taraba is not a region. Taraba is a State in a region. I did not mention "Taraba" in my comment. I know why I said "region". Banditry is not in only in Taraba.

Also, I did not say banditry would have stopped if Jonathan was elected the second time. I only said a second term for Jonathan would have reduced banditry because Jonathan made a significant progress against the banditry.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by theultimatep3(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by theultimatep3(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

Taraba is not a region. Taraba is a State in a region. I did not mention "Taraba" in my comment. I know why I said "region". Banditry is not in only in Taraba.

Also, I did not say banditry would have stopped if Jonathan was elected the second time. I only said a second term for Jonathan would have reduced banditry because Jonathan made a significant progress against the banditry.

Taraba is not a region, I agree. Whether Goodluck's second term would have ended banditry? That's quite subjective. However, my point is you should at least be empathetic with those who have lost properties and source of livelihood
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Lorrialla: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
!!!!! W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by GreatAxeMan: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Southern Nigerians are born fools. They are waiting until these atrocities start unfolding in the South before they realise that they don't belong in the same country with these animals.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by juman(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Their men should rise up and liberate themselves.
They should not wait for buhari.
He is a cursed president, a fake general.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Omodua(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
JooEeL:
The Fulanis are strategic and divisive, and have an uncompromising loyalty to their race. With a clearly defined mission.

EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

1. A commitment to the territorial agenda of Usman Dan Fodio (Nigeria must be conquered as their great grandfather's inheritance).

2. Belief that with Arab blood, they are superior to other African tribes. (Second-rate citizens at best, to be used as willing tools)

3. A passionate culture of revenge killings.

4. A duty to learn the language of others for infiltration. Using intermarriage and rape as conquering tools of bloodline adulteration. (Fulfulde mostly reserved for execution of policies and rarely spoken in the presence of others).

5. A culture of unity. No public criticism or breaking ranks.

6. Mastery of creative survival strategies: very tight-lipped, secretive, calculative, patient and tough-minded -- and a master of deception, also known as taqiyya.

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

8. Awareness of their own limitations. They are not very good at frontal wars. (Prefer deceit, sabotage and sudden killings in large numbers, particularly at night)

9. A well-developed medium of unhindered, effective, and mass communication. (Pay attention to their mosques and radios)

10. They are hardly remorseful and nothing deters them from conquering any lands or peoples, except the sea.

EVERY ODUDUWA AND IPOB AGITATOR READING THIS. RETWEET AND SHARE IN YOUR GROUPS. WHAT IS COMING IS SHAPING UP TO WHAT WILL LIKELY BE AN ENDLESS CONFLICT FOR THE AGES. THE CONFLICTS WILL STILL PERSIST AFTER GETTING OUR NATIONS SO DEVELOP YOUR MINDSETS TO THAT OF A MILITANT.

WE KNOW THE REASONS THEY DO THIS AND WHO THEIR MULTIPLE SPONSORS ARE, AND THEIR OBJECTIVES... BUT THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY.

YORUBAS, IGBOS... YOU HAVE A DUTY TO RESTORE THE LOST PRESTIGE OF THE BLACK MAN. THE WORLD POWERS HAVE DELIBERATELY SET ODDS AGAINST US... AS THEY DID SINCE THE FIRST DAY THEY DISCOVERED AFRICA. WE MUST NOT LOSE.
Thank you for enlightening us. Very educative.
Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by JooEeL(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Omodua:
Thank you for enlightening us. Very educative.
Kudos!

Wa gbayi baba mi.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Advocate500: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Realists:
May Almighty Allah, bring the end of these atrocities against humanity by criminal elements amongst us.
the Almighty Allah need to RESET the already brainwashed disciples of his ,those that goes about committing crimes in his name .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karlovich:
grin grin We at vulturebbqgrills label this news as fake, our darling daddy has handled the security challenges facing the country and the North is completely safe like he promised before he was elected.

Sai baba till 2027
I no dey see the guy on NL since his darling daddy buhari said APC from Top to bottom. It's like he's finally got disappointed in his darling daddy, Asinwin people

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by immortalcrown(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
theultimatep3:
Taraba is not a region, I agree. Whether Goodluck's second term would have ended banditry? That's quite subjective. However, my point is you should at least be empathetic with those who have lost properties and source of livelihood
When and where did I say Jonathan's second term would have ended banditry? Please, point it out.

Your empathy is not as helpful as my pointing out the root cause. Empathy alone will make the victim feel loved but the problem will reoccur. Addressing the root cause is an indirect expression of empathy which will likely end the problem.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by cornelman: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Please, where are the supporters of Buhari's regime? Let them sing his praises again for the great job he's doing in Nigeria.

I hope people's eyes are getting clearer by the day to see that true nationalism is beyond political parties, religion and ethnicity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Buhari Orders Mass Sackings At Budget Office / House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.