Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives (32859 Views)

Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Armed Bandits Take Over 8 LGAs In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by VPN11(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Indegenous population in Nigeria; are much concerned about Biafra Exit ;instead of the Fulani jajaweeds terrorists; who kill them on daily basis.( Ethnic Cleansing).

Almost all security forces ;are from the north.
They all know what's going on;they are busy killing every resistance; for there Fulani slave masters;with a Jihadist agenda; The Eastern region have been gaslighted; and killed for resisting the ethnic cleansings of all indigenous people ;
Secession is the only panacea to the problem facing Nigeria now.
Or you die like a fool supporting one Nigeria.

Since we are being foolish.......i hope they used condoms. grin

That's the reason ;behind -MNK created ;a formidable ESN to checkmate ;the deadly activities of terrorists ;but our greedy ;and shameless rulers in the East ;are trying to quash the organised security Network.MNK is our saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by ufuosman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Buhari y

1 Like

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Reference(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
I have said enough about this Nigerian tragedy and offered candid advice time and again.
Nigerians are not ready to liberate themselves from the shackles of a structurally flawed entity that cannot protect them.
So they will continue to suffer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by PaNnamdi: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
DKM123:
This men and rape! How does your preek raise for someone who is scared for thier life? I feel there is a default error in the creation of this people?
That is one of the bitter realities of war,when they kill the males they then go after the females it happens in every conflict.

These bandits are heavily armed.but if the vigilantes where armed with good hunting rifles like the Remington 700 with good strategies,they can repel the bandits.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by AntiBMC(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Antibmc,come and see your angry jihadist uncles are at it again oo�
Which kind problem be this one,what do this people really want?
Killing and attacking your own people without mercy.
Are they doing the will of allah??,
Does this senseless killings gives allah joy?

Go and ask Dan fodio whether he's enjoying the 72 virgins...so you can know whether to join ur terrorist brothers or not.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Naso
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
We must find solutions on what to do about our porous forests and borders.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Proudlyomonna: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
AntiBMC:

Go and ask Dan fodio whether he's enjoying the 72 virgins...so you can know whether to join ur terrorist brothers or not.

Dude you sound very very pissed grin grin
Sebi you wan catch cruise �
I be better cruise ngwa catch me with maximum vawulence na grin
No peace for the wicked,you are a wicked sombori for supporting the ugm to bring terror into the peaceful Igbo society,so you don't deserve peace at all ��
I no dey feel your vawulence at all oo �

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by VPN11(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin

I laugh because tribal sentiment is the reason things like this gain ground.

Jonathan who was making a progress against the bandits was voted out by the same region because he is from another region.

A similar problem is developing in the East. Tribal sentimentalists keep blaming ESN while denying the injustice of Nigeria on IPOB. IPOB was using only words of mouth until Nigeria government began to massacre innocent Easterners and IPOB members. The government that claims to be democratic for that matter began to kill people for expressing themselves. Now that criminals who have been looking for an opportunity to operate are hijacking ESN's sit-at-home, the sentimentalists are attacking only IPOB without admitting the fact that the government of Nigeria is the root cause.

It is even worse in the East. Soldiers do not hurt innocent northerners when battling bandits in the north. But the soldiers make innocent easterners scapegoats for criminal activities in the East, and the sentimentalists support the soldiers for doing so in the East.

The same way banditry would have reduced in the North if Jonathan was given a second term is the same way ESN would not have existed to give criminals an opportunity if Nigerian government handled IPOB the right way.

Only a fool tries to solve a problem while denying the actual cause of the problem.

Best comment
Well spoken Sir.
Applause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Yankee101: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fulanization by force of Nigeria

The blowback will be epic

I pity fulanis after buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by kumz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
There was security tips on this issue just a week ago but because we have a government who care less about the people they governor, did not take proactive measure to avert this. Too bad for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Riversangel: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wow
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by nedekid: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
That minister that one truth cannot come out from his mouth will soon come and explain why airforce cannot bomb them and army or mercenaries cannot attack the bandits. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by VPN11(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sarkin:
Fuckin bear ARMS you morons

Nice one;
However any resistance by any indigenous Nigerians will be tagged as terrorists ask Biafrans.
Na only the government supported terrorists;I mean the so call Bandit are allowed to carry AK-47-and when caught they are pardoned some are recruited into Nigeria military.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Brushstrokes20: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Pathetic! shocked.,. The lifeless, heartless, self serving vulture that promised to lead the war from the front is no where to be found undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by onuman: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Karlovich:
grin grin We at vulturebbqgrills label this news as fake, our darling daddy has handled the security challenges facing the country and the North is completely safe like he promised before he was elected.

Sai baba till 2027

They are all struggling with the bandits and terrorists for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Bandits and terrorists fight on the ground.

The bbgrills of NL manufacture all sorts of blackmail against those resisting their moves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Memeni(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Where's Mmmagbbgrills abi waitin Dem dey call am

Won't you come and write ur hypocritical quote as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by SKYHIGHfx: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
JooEeL:
The Fulanis are strategic and divisive, and have an uncompromising loyalty to their race. With a clearly defined mission.

EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

1. A commitment to the territorial agenda of Usman Dan Fodio (Nigeria must be conquered as their great grandfather's inheritance).

2. Belief that with Arab blood, they are superior to other African tribes. (Second-rate citizens at best, to be used as willing tools)

3. A passionate culture of revenge killings.

4. A duty to learn the language of others for infiltration. Using intermarriage and rape as conquering tools of bloodline adulteration. (Fulfulde mostly reserved for execution of policies and rarely spoken in the presence of others).

5. A culture of unity. No public criticism or breaking ranks.

6. Mastery of creative survival strategies: very tight-lipped, secretive, calculative, patient and tough-minded -- and a master of deception, also known as taqiyya.

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

8. Awareness of their own limitations. They are not very good at frontal wars. (Prefer deceit, sabotage and sudden killings in large numbers, particularly at night)

9. A well-developed medium of unhindered, effective, and mass communication. (Pay attention to their mosques and radios)

10. They are hardly remorseful and nothing deters them from conquering any lands or peoples, except the sea.

EVERY ODUDUWA AND IPOB AGITATOR READING THIS. RETWEET AND SHARE IN YOUR GROUPS. WHAT IS COMING IS SHAPING UP TO WHAT WILL LIKELY BE AN ENDLESS CONFLICT FOR THE AGES. THE CONFLICTS WILL STILL PERSIST AFTER GETTING OUR NATIONS SO DEVELOP YOUR MINDSETS TO THAT OF A MILITANT.

WE KNOW THE REASONS THEY DO THIS AND WHO THEIR MULTIPLE SPONSORS ARE, AND THEIR OBJECTIVES... BUT THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY.

YORUBAS, IGBOS... YOU HAVE A DUTY TO RESTORE THE LOST PRESTIGE OF THE BLACK MAN. THE WORLD POWERS HAVE DELIBERATELY SET ODDS AGAINST US... AS THEY DID SINCE THE FIRST DAY THEY DISCOVERED AFRICA. WE MUST NOT LOSE.

And they are the same people shouting IPIGS, SKULL MINERS AND ALL SOUGHT OF DEROGATORY NAMES HERE... BUT MY PEOPLE ARE NOT WISE

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by UnabashedIPOB: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
PDJT:
-Theophilus Danjuma that worked for Fulani caliphate to take over the affairs of Nigeria, is from Taraba state.
-Well, I guess the gun he used to kill Aguiyi Ironsi still have some bullets left in it. So he will sort it. No problems.

The EVIL that men do lives with them! The bad is often interred with their bones. So, let it be with TY Danjuma!
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
DKM123:
This men and rape! How does your preek raise for someone who is scared for thier life? I feel there is a default error in the creation of this people?
All those terrorist get drugs when dem dey consume daily na. Automatic kickstarter. As dem hold kala preeq dey raise join. Any thing them see that time na to devour with either of the tools dem carry. Kala for man and gbola for females. Nor too think am bro. Those guys no fit well again till dem enter ground
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by AntiBMC(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Dude you sound very very pissed grin grin
Sebi you wan catch cruise �
I be better cruise ngwa catch me with maximum vawulence na grin
No peace for the wicked,you are a wicked sombori for supporting the ugm to bring terror into the peaceful Igbo society,so you don't deserve peace at all ��
I no dey feel your vawulence at all oo �

Geez. Are you this desperate for attention or just jobless? You are practically begging me for attention o. Before my comment go post, you don quote me... U dey enjoy the attention wey dem no give una for una almajiri system cheesy

Abeg I've given you enough unwarranted precious time...I'm done. Got better things to do...so I'd be ignoring you like d ignorant ign0ramus you are. However....I donate my mention to you as a philanthropist that I am, please feel free to relax well, while you wail and shed tears... ur tears are sweet.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by genii96(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Until the North opens their eyes, this will sadly keep happening
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
And Army are busy burning houses and farms down because they have this feeling that biafra restoration will stop all their illegal businesses in igbo land because that's where they can showcase their muscles, I watched video clip of Tinubu visit to Kanuda, someone should playback the time he was coming down from the Suv... search ur mind and tell me this is the kind of sick bastard that will tackle insecurity, someone who can not walk by himself , anyway none of my business, I only need to build high wall fence put enough security to be watching over my old parents while unah kill unah selves in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Eriokanmi: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
As reported today....bandits killed 700 soldiers in 18 months only in Nigeria. Not even Yemen had it this bad. Which way Nigeria? Islamist terrorists holding sway daily in the north. My friend said in the past week that he has renounced his religious faith. The religion of peace has now turned violent and clerics/imams are keeping quiet. Na wah oo.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
So sad
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Memeni(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
goodheart01:

has sold his soul to the devil. Dude got no conscience anymore

So it's even a man. No wonder. I thought it's a woman. I for say which kind woman get that kind heart
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by IbomFinest: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-take-over-taraba-villages-forcefully-sleep-with-housewives
Unfortunately we are in election year.... Whatever calamity befalls anyone outside Abuja no concern APC gov.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by dasparrow: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
This will continue to happen as long as you all insist on one Nigeria. Break up Nigeria to save lives. Very soon, these jihadists will start visiting you all in the cities. Perhaps then, you will understand the need to call a referendum.
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by goodheart01: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Memeni:

So it's even a man. No wonder. I thought it's a woman. I for say which kind woman get that kind heart

Dude is a man, but a vulture roasting man with no conscience for the plight of Nigerians
Re: Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives by Proudlyomonna: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
AntiBMC:

Geez. Are you this desperate for attention or just jobless? You are practically begging me for attention o. Before my comment go post, you don quote me... U dey enjoy the attention wey dem no give una for una almajiri system cheesy

Abeg I've given you enough unwarranted precious time...I'm done. Got better things to do...so I'd be ignoring you like d ignorant ign0ramus you are. However....I donate my mention to you as a philanthropist that I am, please feel free to relax well, while you wail and shed tears... ur tears are sweet.

Hahahaha so now I am seeking for attention,when you were sending your vawulent gbasgbos into my mention in double attacks you didn't know it was calling out my attention right ��
See your mistake is using Igbo of all tribe to do your nonsense,better use your Fulani tribe to do your jagons,I refuse to let an uncircumcised headslamming grass eating jihadist like you use Igbo to play his nonsense tribal games,bcus you will send a wrong message that your senseless narrative is how Igbo reasons.
I no gree,I dey your matter full time �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Distributes Bags Of Rice On Behalf Of GEJ (photos) / 'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Buhari Orders Mass Sackings At Budget Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.